Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2012, 08:50 AM   #1
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Default Huge amounts of repeat pet birthday mail from Ganz : will not go away!

I logged in this morning to find 30 unread kinzposts, all letters from Ganz wishing my pets a happy birthday.

The dates are all wrong, too, and I have multiple letters for the same pets. I only have 20 pets, but I had 30 birthday letters.

A huge amount of birthday cake showed up in my dock, too.

At first I thought I was mistaken, and I was reading the read mail instead of the unread mail, but the notifications begin to go away after I read the letters so I know they are new. In addition, some of my recently adopted pets (adopted in January) received birthday letters with 2011 dates.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size. (*this picture was taken after I had already cleared 8 notifications)

After logging out (with 21 notifications remaining) and back in, the glitch is still there, but even worse:
I had 35 unread letters!!

I cleared 1 letter (leaving me with 34 remaining) and tried logging in and out again, only to find 35 letters back in my kinzpost.

I am afraid to log in again because I don't want Ganz to think I am exploiting this glitch for birthday cake.

Additionally, my read kinzposts are all messed up, showing only 2011 dates and none of my recent mail. The recent birthday letters do not show up on the read mail, either.

Account information
Not deluxe (recently expired a few days ago)
American account
Server 9
Glitch occurred 2/1/12 at about 8:30 am
It might be worth noting that this happened during one of the "full" times in WW, when you might need to wait in line to get in.

UPDATE: These letters will absolutely not clear. They keep reappearing! I think I'm going to call Ganz, and I will report back here when I find out what's going on.

Last edited by Kayfookey; 02-01-2012 at 06:15 PM..
Kayfookey is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2012, 08:52 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 
Default Re: Huge amounts of repeat pet birthday mail from Ganz when it's not my pets' birthdays

I got that too -- AND no deluxe gift was waiting. Oh, these glitches!!
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 02-01-2012, 08:56 AM   #3
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Huge amounts of repeat pet birthday mail from Ganz when it's not my pets' birthdays

Lucky you Happy birthday and Bonne Appétit (Too bad you can't sell back that cake though but at the speed those pets get hungry (when not doing a challenge, that is) you can be sure you will get through it all)
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 02-01-2012, 08:57 AM   #4
Goes By ★Brittany★
Gifted

filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero
filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero

wow i wish i could log back in! i want free cake haha
my computer kicked me out and now i have to "wait in line"
my gift box was there when i logged in the first time though, i already opened it...
filthyfury is offline Female
Old 02-01-2012, 12:21 PM   #5
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

Lol wow.
Enjoy the cakes.
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2012, 06:16 PM   #6
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Default Re: Huge amounts of repeat pet birthday mail from Ganz : will not go away!

UPDATE: These letters will absolutely not clear. They keep reappearing! I think I'm going to call Ganz, and I will report back here when I find out what's going on.
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 02-02-2012, 09:03 AM   #7

JellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Huge amounts of repeat pet birthday mail from Ganz : will not go away!

View Post Originally Posted by Kayfookey
I cleared 35 of mine yesterday and they came back twice! I have tons of birthday cakes and wish I could sell them but you can't . Thanks for reporting this glitch, I hope it is fixed soon.
JellybeanHelper is offline Female
Old 02-02-2012, 09:55 AM   #8
lol

warriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonder

I am guessing it's a glitch, not just you sense it is happening to do many others.
You say they keep coming back when you delete them?
I would call ganz, maybe they already know that thi is happening and are trying to fix it now
Good luck and have fun with all your cake!
Closed