Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2017, 12:17 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

rachelgirl192 is a forum hero
rachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum hero

Default Hourly Activities?

I hope it is not just a European thing again, but what's up with today's daily activities? Whenever I log into Webkinz today, I get all activites "food, coupon, Quizzy's, Jellybea, Spree and Dunk ZIngoz) as "on now", and not the usual hourly ones.

I am surprised nobody has mentioned it today, do you guys see a different screen or do you have the same problem?
rachelgirl192 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2017, 01:07 PM   #2

chrismouse is a splendid one to beholdchrismouse is a splendid one to beholdchrismouse is a splendid one to beholdchrismouse is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Hourly Activities?

Noticed last night it is ok more time for homework and chores or even just playing the games!
Old 09-05-2017, 01:59 PM   #3
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

I like it this way! No need to rush to the computer at the last minute to do the activities.
Luckylion is offline Female
Old 09-05-2017, 02:05 PM   #4

ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness
ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by rachelgirl192
I hope it is not just a European thing again, but what's up with today's daily activities? Whenever I log into Webkinz today, I get all activites "food, coupon, Quizzy's, Jellybea, Spree and Dunk ZIngoz) as "on now", and not the usual hourly ones.

I am surprised nobody has mentioned it today, do you guys see a different screen or do you have the same problem?

i saw it this morning. only a few hourly activities and the all Day activities. the reason I saw it was because the first pets request for the Family Challenge was to spin the Wheel of WOW. That is not on the Dailies screen. Wheel of WoW has disappeared. LOL

waiting for them to fix the Daily Activities.
ryhill is offline Female
Old 09-06-2017, 12:56 PM   #5
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit knows no boundskarrit knows no bounds
karrit knows no boundskarrit knows no boundskarrit knows no boundskarrit knows no boundskarrit knows no boundskarrit knows no bounds

I like it this way because not living on the east coast anymore I rarely get to do the hourly activities & I would always forget when I needed to make sure to log on for a particular activity. I really hope they leave it this way but put back the activities that are missing like WOW.
karrit is offline Female
Old 09-06-2017, 01:13 PM   #6
corgilover630

dexdangerousfan is the bees knees!dexdangerousfan is the bees knees!dexdangerousfan is the bees knees!dexdangerousfan is the bees knees!dexdangerousfan is the bees knees!dexdangerousfan is the bees knees!dexdangerousfan is the bees knees!

I noticed this too. Was it changed to have less activities during the school year or weekdays?
Old 09-06-2017, 01:35 PM   #7

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

I like it this way too! No need to hope to be online at a certain time for the special activities.
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 09-07-2017, 03:42 PM   #8

rachelgirl192 is a forum hero
rachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum hero

Hm, I must say, I am not keen on it. First of all, there are WAY less activities than there used to be, just 4 regular ones and 2 for deluxe, and no snack pack or anything. Don't like!

AND then I was really wondering why they have changed it all of a sudden, from a Monday to a Tuesday, without further warning. I don't get it.

And I JUST bought a calendar which has 2 lines for every hour, lol, which I JUST bought for Webkinz, to write down what is on.
On facebook, only 2 people commented on it, and they didn't reply.

I guess we will have to wait and see if they keep it that way.
rachelgirl192 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2017, 08:57 AM   #9
alabastered

alabastered is a WI addict!
alabastered is a WI addict!alabastered is a WI addict!alabastered is a WI addict!alabastered is a WI addict!alabastered is a WI addict!alabastered is a WI addict!alabastered is a WI addict!alabastered is a WI addict!alabastered is a WI addict!

they do usually cut down daily activities once the school year starts up. they used to start at 4p and go to 10 or 11p instead of all day. not sure why they dropped the hourly part but I do agree with the others that I like being able to do all of the activities even if I can't get on every hour.
alabastered is offline Female
Old 09-08-2017, 10:21 AM   #10
hats Taters Precious
Gifted

Susiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicness
Susiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicness

I noticed it, but I don't mind it. It's nice to get it all over at once.
Susiejax is offline Female
Closed

Tags
yolo pants, you're a canary