Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2017, 04:47 PM   #21
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Hourly Activities?

View Post Originally Posted by rachelgirl192
yes, TODAY there are 5 activities (not 6, unless you count the "flooring assistant job", which, to me is not a real activity), but normally the activities at weekends ran from 9 am to 10 pm (and when was there ever an activity at 6 AM?? They always started at 9 am at weekends and at 4 pm during the week)), which makes 14 (FOURTEEN) an a regular Saturday, as opposed to the 5 we get today. And during the week, there are usually 6 or 7 (6 if, sometimes, for one hour there was nothing), as opposed to the 4 we got.

We did have major problems with the Asian and European accounts, this is true, but they managed to fix them (if they introduced this change because they were not able to fix these problems, I would've understood), so I don't think it is related to that.

As I said, I see the advantages you guys are pointing out, but I still think it is so odd that they just changed this without any notice whatsoever, and that they replaced it by so few acitivities.

I guess my main problem is that when the hourly events were on, even if I missed some while out, I always felt as if I had something to come back to, as if the pets were waiting for me and wanted to do something with me. Now, when I am finished, I think, ok, nobody needs me here, and it is kind of a sad feeling.

It is school time and they always cut back. Today I counted 6 regular account activities that would have been hourly before. That's maybe one fewer than there would have been otherwise since I think there used to be one at 10 PM. Trying a job has always been a possible hourly so you do need to count that. But you are correct that on weekends there did use to be more than that.

And they never fixed the Asian accounts. Up until they made this change, if you tried to do an hourly it would say "no event at this time".

Last edited by marnabear; 09-09-2017 at 04:50 PM..
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2017, 04:52 PM   #22

littlepoodle is a forum hero
littlepoodle is a forum herolittlepoodle is a forum herolittlepoodle is a forum herolittlepoodle is a forum herolittlepoodle is a forum herolittlepoodle is a forum herolittlepoodle is a forum herolittlepoodle is a forum herolittlepoodle is a forum herolittlepoodle is a forum herolittlepoodle is a forum herolittlepoodle is a forum hero

I love it you can now get all that is offered during the day and if your deluxe that is even better... I think it was a smart idea for them to do this probably saves time for them too !!! I always missed some of the best like kinz cash or balloon darts.. now I can be there to do them
littlepoodle is offline Female
Old 09-10-2017, 05:47 AM   #23

rachelgirl192 is a forum hero
rachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
It is school time and they always cut back. Today I counted 6 regular account activities that would have been hourly before. That's maybe one fewer than there would have been otherwise since I think there used to be one at 10 PM. Trying a job has always been a possible hourly so you do need to count that. But you are correct that on weekends there did use to be more than that.

And they never fixed the Asian accounts. Up until they made this change, if you tried to do an hourly it would say "no event at this time".
For over 2 years, I have been writing down DAILY what the hourly activities were. There were running from 4 pm- 10 pm during the week (= 6-7 activities) and from 9 am to 10 pm (= 14 activities) at weekends (like today) and during the summer holidays.
And yes, they took a while, but they did fix the problem with the Asian and European accounts (which usually occured after changed back to daylight saving time) - I know that because I am among the ones who complained about that because I HAVE those accounts
There haven't been problems since the end of April. They were likely to occur again in October, when we change back to winter time (it is earlier around here).

But nevertheless, let's just agree that some people like the change and some don't, but I would like it better when there were the same amount of activities.

last Saturday, we had: -
all day:
Academy Laptop
Dr Quack's tonic
Wheel of Wishes

then
9 am Fancy Schmancy Waffles
10 Deluxe: Button
11 Dunk the Zingoz
12 Deluxe: Snack Pack
1 pm Turquoise Sandwich
2 WOW
3 Spree
and deluxe. Jellybean
4 Scratch and Win
5 Jambalaya
6 Dunk Zingoz
7 Jellybean
8 Button
Deluxe: 150 km
9 Baseball Float
10 Prize Klaw

and a random Sunday in May (21st) - no School holidys
9 am jest the best bagel
deluxe. Snack pack
10 Spree
11 Dunk the ZIngior
Deluxe: button
12 50 kc
1 Gloppy jaloppy
Deluxe: Seed
2 Jellybean
3 Prize Klaw
5 Rextexmex
Deluxe: Dr. QuackÄs Tonic
6 Balloon
7 Quick Draw for a Dees Sea Bed
9 Rice Pudding
10 Quizzy's

Last edited by rachelgirl192; 09-10-2017 at 05:55 AM..
rachelgirl192 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2017, 12:14 PM   #24

beerfeet is headed for the top!beerfeet is headed for the top!beerfeet is headed for the top!beerfeet is headed for the top!beerfeet is headed for the top!beerfeet is headed for the top!beerfeet is headed for the top!beerfeet is headed for the top!beerfeet is headed for the top!beerfeet is headed for the top!beerfeet is headed for the top!beerfeet is headed for the top!

Bracing for IRMA here in west Florida. I like I can get my daily activities done while I still have power!
View Post Originally Posted by Luckylion
I like it this way! No need to rush to the computer at the last minute to do the activities.
Old 09-10-2017, 01:09 PM   #25
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

I don't just like that they've done this, I LOVE that they've done this, and I hope they don't change it back. In almost 12 years of play, I've never, not even once, got to finish all the Hourly Activities I've wanted to do in one day. With RL getting in the way, I've either been unavailable or just plain got busy with something else and forgot. Not to mention, Time has always been a precious and limited commodity, so now when I'm logged on I actually get to take advantage of the activities offered instead of missing out on them. So, I'm fairly certain I'm actually doing MORE activities/day now, even if WW is offering less.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 09-12-2017, 03:13 PM   #26

rachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum hero

Webkinz support replied to me and they said they have changed it on purpose, but they will forward my remark about the amount of activities being less.
Old 09-12-2017, 05:41 PM   #27
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

I like that they are all day but I agree that there are just too few of them and what they do offer is often pretty poor. Dunk the Zingoz is not worth doing and I never bother with Quizzies blast. Today for regular accounts there is Wheel of Yum and three click to get something.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-13-2017, 12:05 PM   #28
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness
Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness

The new few daily activities is okay with me for now. hope they change it back to the way it was. will wait and see.

But right now where are we going to get wish tokens?
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 09-25-2017, 05:51 AM   #29

It obviously stays that way, I realise I am so influenced by Webkinz, I am still checking the clock when it is 10 minutes before the hour and try to think of which activity was on right now, until I realise I have already done everything.
Still find it very odd that they did not even mention that they changed it or explain it. They make a big deal of other news and changes, but keep quiet about this.
Old 09-25-2017, 06:11 AM   #30
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of art
mom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by beerfeet
Bracing for IRMA here in west Florida. I like I can get my daily activities done while I still have power!
Beerfeet That is what I did and we lost power for a week so I would go to McDonalds to use wifi when I got a chance. Their food was very limited do to not able to receive a delivery of food, but the wifi work great and it was air-conditioned. So the way they have the hourly any time helped a lot. I hope you have power I know some counties they are still working on them. Just a small few. I hope all is well with you.
mom of 2 teens is offline Female
Closed

Tags
yolo pants, you're a canary