Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2011, 09:04 PM   #1
e all love
Webkinz :)

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Red face Hop ads glitch

Okay there is this glitch when you click on the hop ads and watch the trailer where you don't have a cursor to answer the questions. I just tried to guess where my mouse was ( it showed on everything else just not WW) and click I finally got it after about 5-10 minutes. I just wanted to alert people in case they have the same problem.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2011, 09:07 PM   #2
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Hop ads glitch

Happened to me too. You can also x out of that screen and rewatch a video...
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 03-08-2011, 09:09 PM   #3
I always knew I was
Gifted

Ribbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud of

When I get this glitch I tend to just line my cursor up with the correct answer off of the ad to the left hand side and then move the mouse over little by little clicking until I get it. The continue button highlights as you move your invisible cursor over it so that makes it a bit easier to click.
Ribbitsqueak is offline Female
Old 03-08-2011, 09:10 PM   #4
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

I did try to X out but it wouldn't let me.

And I lined up the cusor just like you ribbitsqueak with a good sucsess rate too.
Old 03-08-2011, 09:11 PM   #5

darkblast is on a distinguished road

i did the same it reset even cuase i took to long im in ontario so i was lucky to even get the glitch and still sucseed so now i have thunder!
darkblast is offline Male
Old 03-08-2011, 09:14 PM   #6
e all love

View Post Originally Posted by darkblast
i did the same it reset even cuase i took to long im in ontario so i was lucky to even get the glitch and still sucseed so now i have thunder!
That's great that you got your bunny! Congrats! Cute name too!
Old 03-10-2011, 01:14 AM   #7

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

I am so glad Ontario got a bunny! Yea Canada!

View Post Originally Posted by Ribbitsqueak
When I get this glitch I tend to just line my cursor up with the correct answer off of the ad to the left hand side and then move the mouse over little by little clicking until I get it. The continue button highlights as you move your invisible cursor over it so that makes it a bit easier to click.
I have been doing this too, it works, but I have also just watched the trailer again. either way is fine, so long as I get something everyday!
CJMM is offline Female
Old 03-10-2011, 11:36 AM   #8
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Is anyone having trouble just actually clicking on the ad?? It won't let me watch the trailer at all because I don't get the little hand to let me click on it!

I was just able to click on the smaller ad
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 03-10-2011, 02:30 PM   #9
pianistbg is on a distinguished road

]Hi. I just tried to do the hop ad and I couldn't see the mouse. I managed to get through it but it asked me six questions instead of three. After I finished, I was asked to put my webkinz login and password. I have done this every day and it never asked for my login and password. Has anyone else seen this? I couldn't tell if it's safe to do it so I didn't.
[ATTACH]225226[/ATTACH
Attached Images
File Type: jpghopad.jpg (151.0 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by pianistbg; 03-10-2011 at 02:33 PM..
Old 03-10-2011, 07:55 PM   #10
♥Always♥

charis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clown

oh this happened to me too. sometimes this glitch is here. sometimes it is not. but just got out side the box where u can see ur cursor and put it next to your answer then slide the cursor over to the question and the circle check thing should highlight
charis99 is offline Female
Closed