Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2010, 07:39 PM   #31
Lil Kinz
animals rule is an unknown quantity at this point

Default party

the party I spent $750 on and scheduled never happened!!!!!!!!!
animals rule is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2010, 09:24 AM   #32
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: party

Sorry to hear that! I think they are still working some bugs out of the system. With the house parties it is important that you are in your room on time on the right color zone. My friends that have hosted house parties that didn't work said they got their extra items and money back. I'm sure if you call [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] they would reimburse you. Good luck!
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 09:32 AM   #33
Webkinz :)

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

I know there must be some problems with the parties still.

I was invited to a party set for this morning at 9:30KT, I replied yes to this party a few days ago. I went to the correct zone and went to my room but no "go to party" button appeared, I tried everything but also, the host of the party didn't show that they were online so that may have been the issue since it was an "in room" type of party.

Yesterday I hosted a party but 2 of the guests were not able to join us even though they replied yes to the invitation, there was no "go to party" button in their rooms so they weren't able to go.

Oh well
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 10:29 AM   #34
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

For the "in your house" parties if you are late you won't see a go to party button until the pets in attendance are playing a game. That is the only time the party button will show !!
You have to sit in your room and wait (don't leave or log out or you could miss the next button) until the ones at the party start playing a game to see your button to enter.

The host must also be in their room and in the correct color zone for the party to happen. If they don't show there will not be a party. The guests must also be in the same color zone to go to the party. It works just like a regular house invite......it isn't automatic like the "regular" party packs. Also it seems to drag your computer down alot. We kept getting freezes and the KC box would disappear so you couldn't communicate at all.

The "In your house" parties seem to be working for me. The "regular" party packs are the ones I've been having problems with.

I had a regular cheer party set up last week. The invites went out, and all 8 accepted. We were all in our rooms and no button.....nothing I have yet to get my party pack or extra items returned. So that is the party I'm having problems with. The "in house" parties seem to be working for me.

A few days before I was invited to a regular party, got an invite and accepted, and never got a go to party button.

Last edited by funkyc63; 09-17-2010 at 10:32 AM..
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 03:54 PM   #35

carla is on a distinguished road

Default Re: HOME PARTIES Please call Ganz if you have a problem

I know, Huh? No Gorilla Icon yet either!
carla is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 05:06 PM   #36
目を隠したい

kittycats10rox is the bosskittycats10rox is the bosskittycats10rox is the bosskittycats10rox is the boss
kittycats10rox is the bosskittycats10rox is the bosskittycats10rox is the bosskittycats10rox is the bosskittycats10rox is the bosskittycats10rox is the bosskittycats10rox is the bosskittycats10rox is the bosskittycats10rox is the bosskittycats10rox is the bosskittycats10rox is the bosskittycats10rox is the bosskittycats10rox is the bosskittycats10rox is the bosskittycats10rox is the boss

Default No Party???

I had an in-room pizza party scheduled at 3:00. I came at the right time, but it wouldn't say 'Go to party' or anything!!! Also have you seen the potty/bed glitch? Hilarious! Also the salt and pepper glitch in kinz chat plus!!!

I just did major because I don't know what it all means.
Old 09-18-2010, 09:37 PM   #37
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

Default Re: No Party???

I was supposed to be attending someone's house party this evening but no button to go to the party ever showed up. I tried three different web browsers, logged off and back on several times, cleared my cache... the whole works but nothing would correct it. After 20 minutes, I had to give up and just apologize for not being able to attend.

I have no clue why it's happening but I sure hope they fix it soon.
Closed

Tags
wierd!