Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2010, 04:22 PM   #21
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: HOME PARTIES Please call Ganz if you have a problem

If you are having trouble with your Home Party, Please Call [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] 1-866-932-5469 on Monday. Thank You
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2010, 08:49 PM   #22
Lil Kinz
Pammers is an unknown quantity at this point

Unhappy Parties not showing link

Babygrl39, would like to report a glitch I booked a party for 9:00 on sunday the september12 light green and the link to it never showed up......
I also book a pizza party and the link for that never showed up..that one was also on the 12 of september at 9:30 pm light green ! Very upset that this happened
Pammers is offline Female
Old 09-12-2010, 09:01 PM   #23
Gift Guru

curioshopper has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Parties not showing link

Once again - parites or links are not happening. My grandkids have all but stop playing because of all the problems. I must say- I am finally there as well.
Old 09-13-2010, 09:15 AM   #24
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

My daughter threw a pizza party last night. Like someone mentioned earlier there were no decorations, no pizza, not able to chat etc, nothing to do but sit and wait for a party game to show up. Those did work but everyone got bored and left. For her this was a lot of money to waste. Today I'll log in and try to earn some back on her account.

There is no reason with the money [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] makes that they can't beta test these things to make sure at least the majority of them are glitch free before selling them to the kids. Either that or they need to issue KC refunds to those who were unfortunate enough to help them work out their glitches by ruining their party.
Old 09-13-2010, 05:34 PM   #25
Webkinz :)

armysmurf is on a distinguished road

Default New Parties

I had three scheduled parties today with the new party sets. None of them worked. I tried going everywhere to find out what was going on. Do these new ones work differently that the other party packages?
armysmurf is offline Female
Old 09-13-2010, 08:19 PM   #26
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: New Parties

Well so far the only difference I've noticed is that it definitely matters what zone you're in for the house parties. The other parties it didn't really matter as long as you were in your room at the right time. Were you hosting or visiting a friend's house? One thing that I noticed is that if you're running a little late you'll only get the button if there is a game happening...if it's counting down to a game you won't get the button. So many little glitches...hope it gets fixed soon and you can party!
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 09-14-2010, 02:45 AM   #27

armysmurf is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Parties

I was in the correct zone that I had scheduled the party for. I also invited my sister and she could not find it either. It just didnt show up. There were three parties in all and none of them were there. I guess I will just not use the new party themes. This also happened with the other party themes when they first came out.
armysmurf is offline Female
Old 09-14-2010, 07:59 PM   #28

carla is on a distinguished road

My pizza party was a bust as well. Nothing special added to the room, it kept bouncing me and a friend out, it wouldn't let my children accept their invitations 5 minutes before the party started (it said they couldn't accept because the party had passed!! which it hadn't!!) and only one game and no loot bag. PLUS I put 9 of my own prizes in (of the same special food) and didnt' receive them back!! What a rip off.
carla is offline Female
Old 09-14-2010, 08:53 PM   #29

tuppermac will become famous soon enough

We've actually had problems with all of the parties since the weekend. It started Saturday morning. I scheduled a space party, but I missed getting logged in before the party. Then I got confused about whether is was kinz time or local time. I logged in one of our accounts and nothing showed up, so I decided it was local time. An hour later, i logged all of accounts in, and nothing. I did some research and decided that I had missed the party. I was disappointed, so I scheduled another one later in the evening. We were all logged on to our computers, and afer half an hour of logging in and out, changing rooms, reloading docks, clearing cookies, rebooting, etc we had missed our party again!

Tonight my daugter (6yrs) planned a party, we were all excited, prepared with the cache cleared, and nothing. There was no indication at all on four different accounts that there was any party happening. I had high hopes for it working. On Monday morning, my son was invited to a party, but it was during his commute to school. I attempted to attend for him. He actually had a party but in his room, but for half an hour, it said "host is not home." Again no party.

So in all, our family has hosted with no success 3 parties, two in clubhouse and one in home. We have one more scheduled for Thursday night, but it's after bedtime. So again, I will attempt to do it for everyone. I hope it works.

Wow look at all those smilies! but still no Harry Lion.
tuppermac is offline Female
Old 09-16-2010, 05:53 PM   #30
I call me Twin I'm
Gifted

deadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to behold

I am hosting a home party tonight hopefully it works, I have tried to attend several before but it wouldn't let me or the other guests it didn't even show that 'go to party' button. My GC will be calling tomorrow to complain I will too if it doesn't work. I will demand a free party or at least some sort of low KC item.
deadpanther07 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
wierd!