Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2010, 02:08 PM   #1
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

Default HOME PARTIES Please call Ganz if you have a problem

Please call [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] if you have trouble with your home party. I just got off the phone with them and they said the parties were working. I explained to her that none of the guests were able to play a game or get a loot bag because they kept getting messages that the host wasn't home (she was home) or the room loader would freeze up or the host wanted them to GO HOME. I paid 1500kc for 2 parties and I got nothing.

Call [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] 1-866-932-5469
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2010, 02:17 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: HOME PARTIES Please call Ganz if you have a problem

I'm not sure how these new home parties are supposed to work, but I did a tea party one last night and there was nothing extra in the room. It was just my room, with no extra decorations or a cake. The games did work though, and I did get a loot bag. I wonder if that is how they are supposed to be? If so, I won't be wasting my kc on those anymore.
kkww05 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2010, 02:20 PM   #3
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by kkww05
I'm not sure how these new home parties are supposed to work, but I did a tea party one last night and there was nothing extra in the room. It was just my room, with no extra decorations or a cake. The games did work though, and I did get a loot bag. I wonder if that is how they are supposed to be? If so, I won't be wasting my kc on those anymore.

Were your guests able to come?
Old 09-10-2010, 07:04 PM   #4
Love WW
Gift Guru

Has anyone had a problem at their home party??
Old 09-10-2010, 07:12 PM   #5
I ♥ Ice Fawns :)

wyn2005 is just really nicewyn2005 is just really nice

I planned 6 parties today and so far I have gotten 2 loot bags out of 2 partys and the guests have showed up and we played the games
wyn2005 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2010, 07:15 PM   #6
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

yes those home parties are a disaster none of them worked properly yesterday and the one i'm suppose to be at now won't work either.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 09-10-2010, 07:16 PM   #7
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I think they are workign for some people but not others..none of the parties I scheduled worked, however I was able to attend two thrown by others... I'm sure they'll fix it-but they do need to know there is a problem to fix!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 09-10-2010, 07:17 PM   #8
Love WW
Gift Guru

Thank You for replying. If you can plz call [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] on Monday.

Call Ganz 1-866-932-5469
Old 09-10-2010, 07:33 PM   #9
I ♥ British

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

I am supposed to be at one right now but the party button didn't pop up. O.o
iluvginger33 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2010, 08:18 PM   #10
Akiro

Blackdog is a jewel in the roughBlackdog is a jewel in the rough

I seem to be one of the people they aren't working for. I was invited to two home parties tonight. Neither one of them gave me a Party Bar. Very disappointing. I have one I am giving tomorrow morning. Woner if it will work? i love the parties and have missed them. This will probably work once they get it going. I hope.
Blackdog is offline Female
Closed

Tags
wierd!