Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2010, 01:57 AM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

iluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of light

Default Home Before Dark - Wouldn't award cash!

I just spent the last 40 minutes playing Home Before Dark and getting up to level 21. I was so excited as this is the first time I've ever gotten that high, and only the second time I've managed to get above level 16 (previous high was level 1.

When the game timed out I got this message:
The score you achieved is greater than the maximum reasonable score for this game. Your score will not be submitted and your KinzCash will not be awarded.

My score was 22655. If that's not reasonable, what is? And why not have the game end at what is reasonable?

I just spent all this time achieving a personal best only to lose out on the benefits of a high score and nearly 500KC. Ganz will be getting a phone call about this one!

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpggrr1.jpg (41.4 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpggrr2.jpg (52.0 KB, 18 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2010, 06:50 AM   #2
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Default Re: Home Before Dark - Wouldn't award cash!

That really stinks! You deserve that KinzCash! Call GANZ, email them, send them a message on webkinz, etc. What IS reasonable, a score of 500? Maybe you got the maximum score for the tornament arena or something, so you would automatically win. Oh, well. DO NOT play this game again just to work your behind off to get the high score!
BloogleJ is offline Female
Old 01-29-2010, 01:55 PM   #3
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Unfortunately, they have these limits on many games, and not all are reasonable.

Check the thread for the game to see if the limit is listed.

When Eager Beaver started, my dd usually scored between 40,000 - 60,000.

This was too high for them. She was in grade school, but just loved crosswords
and puzzles and scrabble and reading, so has a decent vocabulary.

Luckily they saw it was not unreasonable and raised the limit.

I think most people know limits of their favorite games and don't complain.

But perhaps if they did, the limits would change....

Thanks for taking the time to let them know!!!
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 01-29-2010, 04:03 PM   #4
Diabetes Awareness

iluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of light

I just called Ganz and they requested that I send them the screen shots so they could award the kinzcash. Unfortunately the person I spoke with didn't know the 'reasonable limit' but did say they would look into raising it. The limits are there to prevent cheating, which is understandable but still frustrating when you've played the game enough to legitimately get higher scores.

So for those who run into the same issue - get a screen shot of your final score and send it to Ganz.
Closed