Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2010, 04:16 PM   #41
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Home Before Dark error!!!

Due to the high number of reports of this glitch I am going to add it to the Glitch Report as a Major Glitch.

If anyone notices that this glitch has been corrected could you please send me a message in the WIki or drop me a VM. Thank you very much.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2010, 06:45 PM   #42
angelsara
Webkinz :)

LovetheLord is on a distinguished road

Thanks ClaraZ25. Hopefully that will have some impact on the correcting of this problem.
LovetheLord is offline Female
Old 09-15-2010, 08:31 PM   #43
angelsara

LovetheLord is on a distinguished road

Still not working as of 9:29 KT on 9-15-10.

Quit at Level 4 with 34 KC - KC was awarded

Quit at Level 5 with 47 KC - KC was awarded.

Quit at Level 6 with 58 KC - KC was awarded.

Quit at Level 7 with 84 KC - got the "Oops" message.
LovetheLord is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 12:51 PM   #44

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

I tried it today, and it didn't work. then i played a second time but just to 74 kc, i read on WI that 75 kc are awarded but that higher kc won't be. OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH I hope they fix it soon it feels like forever that they take and all the lost money and high scores...

But it is great to know that I am not alone
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 12:50 PM   #45

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Bad news, it still doesn't work! I tried it and it still said the error message 99 kc - 3990 points
[notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate] please fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 02:05 PM   #46
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

still broken and I have not played for a whole week but tried today....broken
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 10:56 PM   #47
koaquin is an unknown quantity at this point

I have the same problem -- I reported it weeks ago, didn't play for a long time, and just now came back in to play it again -- got the same error message, and no Kinzcash awarded. Why do they even keep this game live? Bring back Bamboo Break -- it's a good game and you get your Kinzcash.
koaquin is offline Female
Old 09-28-2010, 11:25 AM   #48
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I tried it again this morning. As long as I don't go over 3000 points, it counts. So I can earn up to 74 Kinzcash. I tried twice to go over 3000 points, once earning 77 Kinzcash and once earning 78, both times "oops" message, no Kinzcash, and the game did not count. (I was in the tournament area, so my tournament did not count. I logged out and logged back in to play again, and since I got as close to 3000 without going over, I have a good chance to win the tournament. Always trying to look for the bright side!)
jellytab is offline Female
Old 09-28-2010, 11:42 AM   #49

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

I don't usually play Home before dark, because frankly, I am not good at it, and my webbies always get left out in the dark.

But I have been cheated out of more by Goober's Lab than you can even imagine. I love to play and do so every chance I get. The unfortunate part is that when I get to the end of the game, with no more moves, the grid goes completely gray and nothing happens. No cash, no nothing. (This started right after [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] introduced the Stadium) After numerous calls to [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], and even an email with a picture of the gray grid, someone finally called me from [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] and said that they were working on the problem, and awarded me 500 KC. They said that should cover my losses. Well, I guess they are still working on it, because it happened again to me last week. I am so frustrated with trying to get someone to understand the problem, let alone tell me how long before it's fixed. I have reached the conclusion that all the glitches will NEVER be fixed. [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is too anxious to develop new "money getters" like estore, deluxe membership, etc. than they are to actually fix glitches that affected their site from Day 1.
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 09-28-2010, 12:26 PM   #50

Default [langtitle=de]Re: Home Before Dark error!!![/langtitle]

[lang=de]still not working

PLEASE [notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate] fix it

7455points

[/lang]
Taku2 is offline Female
Closed