Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2010, 02:53 PM   #31
Wacky luvz Jelly!
Webkinz :)

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Home Before Dark error!!!

I decided to try it again today to see if it was fixed, but still the same problem. I wish that they would fix it soon, but I guess it's not a high priority. I'll keep checking here to see if anyone here reports that it's fixed. I played it in the tournament area and made sure that I stopped at around the cutoff, so I got to win two tournaments, anyway. Always look at the bright side!
jellytab is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2010, 11:59 PM   #32
koaquin is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes - this has happened to me three times. Tonight was the most recent. And it seems to happen when I have a good score. Very annoying! And a big waste of time to play for several minutes and have nothing to show for it. Sure hope there is a fix for it.
koaquin is offline Female
Old 09-11-2010, 10:12 AM   #33
angelsara

LovetheLord is on a distinguished road

Did you all see that Home Before Dark is the game of the day!!! Has anyone tried yet? I'm going to try at some point today, but there's lots of points yet to be earned on the Communal Contest - Smoothie Moves - before we can all win the Mocha Three-drawer Dresser. So much to do and so little time!!!

Oh No!!!! I played Home Before Dark, but purposely quit when I achieved Score 3126, Level 7, and 78 KC (didn't want to waste too much time if the error message was going to come up. It awarded me the extra 27 KC, but then the "Oops..." message came up and I didn't get credit for the KC.

Wonder why they would bother making this the game of the day when it has this glitch???

Last edited by LovetheLord; 09-11-2010 at 10:12 AM..
LovetheLord is offline Female
Old 09-11-2010, 10:33 AM   #34
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

I think the game of the day is selected randomly by computers.
I don't think they would have made it the game of the day if they knew it was broken.
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 09-11-2010, 05:43 PM   #35
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I was hoping that when they saw it was going to be the game of the day, they would have put forth an extra effort to get it fixed. Or they could have done a manual override and selected a working game for the game of the day. Can you imagine the outcry if they use this as the communal challenge game and everyone is limited or they get no Kinzcash and no points toward the goal? And, of course, it doesn't tell you that up front, so you don't know to quit at a low level. Sigh.
Old 09-11-2010, 08:29 PM   #36

webbieTex is a splendid one to beholdwebbieTex is a splendid one to beholdwebbieTex is a splendid one to beholdwebbieTex is a splendid one to behold

Actually I'm glad it's Game of the Day. For some unsuspecting webbie who hasn't played it in a while, maybe they'll find out really fast that it's not awarding KC over a certain amount and raise a big fat stink with [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]! I hope they get a million calls! The more people get cheated out of their winnings, the more headaches for [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate].

It's really crummy they don't award the cash. They're always "bragging" that they know exactly what we are all doing -- can trace our activity down to the minute, know who/what/when/where we are, what we are doing (they really need a Police Webkinz to remind us that BB is watching lol) and YET...when we want KC that we have earned playing their broken games, they won't do it.

If they can trace our every move, then they know that we legitimately won the KC. It's all there in the record.
webbieTex is offline Female
Old 09-13-2010, 09:53 AM   #37
Wacky luvz Jelly!

Disappointment. Tried it again today. Still broken. Do you think they will let us know when they've got it fixed so that we can stop wasting our time checking? I really love that game.
Old 09-13-2010, 11:45 AM   #38

webbieTex is a splendid one to beholdwebbieTex is a splendid one to beholdwebbieTex is a splendid one to beholdwebbieTex is a splendid one to behold

I played it again yesterday and got to Level 8, a first for me, with 111KC added to the other KC I'll never see. I tried to paste the screen shot in here but it didn't work.

Anyway, I'm through with this game. It's a waste of time.
webbieTex is offline Female
Old 09-13-2010, 09:17 PM   #39
Gifted

FROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonder

same thing happen to me my score did not count and no kinzcash
FROGPRINCESS27 is offline Female
Old 09-14-2010, 01:21 PM   #40
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

I have given up on this game until it is posted that it is fixed. I hope it does not go the way of the Jungle Tetris game!
sdf9 is offline Female
Closed