Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2010, 08:43 PM   #11
Wacky luvz Jelly!
Webkinz :)

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: HOME BEFORE DARK ERROR

I have been having the same problem since yesterday. I usually play the game in the tournament area, but even in the arcade, I get the "Oops....." message. It says, "Sorry, an error occurred while playing this game. Your score will not be submitted and your KinzCash will not be awarded." The time that I took the screenshot of it, my score was 3476, and the Kinzcash that should have been awarded was 86 KinzCash. I wasn't trying as hard this time, either, because I knew it was going to fail and just played so that I could get the screen shot and type out the exact message here. The other times, I had a better score and missed out on possible wins in the tournament area. I hope that they are aware of the problem and will get it fixed soon. It's frustrating to keep losing the KinzCash. By the way, I am in a U.S. regular account, not deluxe, and I believe I am on server eight.
jellytab is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2010, 08:26 AM   #12
ytwok will become famous soon enough

It has been like this since Wed maintance. Not good at all
Old 09-04-2010, 09:52 PM   #13
Diabetes Awareness

iluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of light

I've been getting the same error messages. Annoying!
Old 09-05-2010, 07:59 AM   #14
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

It actually worked once yesterday and I was able to win another tournament. I decided to wait before reporting it as fixed. Played it in the arcade, and then again the tournament area. By last night, it was back to the error message telling me I would not get my Kinzcash and the score would not be reported. I played again this morning, and still the same problem. I don't know why it worked that one time yesterday morning, but it's not working again.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 09-05-2010, 08:05 AM   #15
aquaarmor23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Same here. level 13-15, same error message. Would`ve gotten 300 KC.
aquaarmor23 is offline Male
Old 09-05-2010, 08:51 AM   #16

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

i didn't get that it's probably just another glitch
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2010, 08:57 AM   #17
tin
surfline

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

Same thing is happening to me. This is also my favorite game and I play almost every day too, in the tournament area. I'm getting it around level 10.
tin is offline Female
Old 09-05-2010, 12:23 PM   #18
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

Default Home before Dark: Broken.

I just finished playing Home Before Dark (after noticing the High score was still snowy, and knowing i could beat it).

After playing, i was happy that i made 80KC in the process.
But i got an error message.
This must be why nobody has beat snowy.
(This was a bad game for me. , My high score is over 8,000)

I'm out 80KC now. .

Click the image to open in full size.

Don't play this game!

~Googles

Last edited by Googlesboogles; 09-05-2010 at 12:25 PM..
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 09-05-2010, 12:33 PM   #19
e r the future

wertbert is a splendid one to beholdwertbert is a splendid one to beholdwertbert is a splendid one to beholdwertbert is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Home before Dark: Broken.

its not like you lost 80KC and it is working fine for me...
wertbert is offline Male
Old 09-05-2010, 12:42 PM   #20
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

Default Re: Home before Dark: Broken.

I didn't loose 80kc, but i played for nothing. :/
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Closed