Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2010, 11:42 PM   #21
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

Default Re: high score doesnt work

Sorry that happened to you. I hope they get this glitch fixed soon. Blessings
Momzkinza is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2010, 01:13 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

That's the same glitch I got several times in Wacky Zingoz Extreme. I sure hope they fix it. I wrote to them under the comments and suggestions section. Maybe if more of us write they will look into it.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 06:33 AM   #23
hat's up Buttercup?

Syd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant future

Ganz has been acting fishy with the high scores lately and I am starting to think that they are using that error excuse as a way of saying that they think you are cheating. I believe Ganz stops accepting scores for Wacky Zingoz if you go above 4999 points, which is incredibly dumb considering the amount of legitimate high scores that exceed that amount. Surely Webkinz knows the scoring to their own games. In the meantime I try to avoid touchy games like Wacky Zingoz and practice games that Ganz doesn't restrain as much on such as Polar Plunge.
Syd! is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 08:11 AM   #24

gamergirl420 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: *grumble grumble HEADDESK*

I rarely touch the arcade games - with so many accounts I'm lucky to do all the dailies! But wow, that bites. I can't believe they also deny you your prize if they figure you've done too well to actually have played the game without cheating.

I mean I know that the majority of stuff is aimed at kids ... but a lot of adults (like me) play the games and are addicted as well. I'm sure Ganz is aware of this too. Logic dictates that in some things (not an arcade game but for example the Ms Birdy's Assistant job - I am a speed demon when it comes to typing, but I'm sure a child is not) adults are going to score and do a lot better than a child. Or even if a parent plays a game for the child to help them win a prize or get more kinzcash.

It's really unfortunate and in a way discouraging - don't do well, we'll think you're cheating!! What kind of message does that send?

As an aside, I don't mean to insult any kids. We're a very techy family and I know from experience that some kids can completely school adults in video games. My favorite is a (at the time) 6 year old boy who blew everyone away at Guitar Hero (back before Rockband was out!) playing on expert - no one could beat this kid! I stick to medium when I play
Old 06-14-2010, 09:50 AM   #25
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

Ganz has some or all of the games set so that if you get over a certain score, you don't get any KC for that game. I've had it happen on a couple of games I am good at. I knew I was going over the limit, but wanted to go for a high score anyway. If you go to the Game section of the forum and look up the game you want to play, there may be some info there to let you know what that level is.

Sometimes I can get a high score in home before dark, but I make sure I stop when I am getting close to the limit. I found out what the limit was in the game section of the forum.

Blessings
Momzkinza is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 09:57 AM   #26

gamergirl420 is on a distinguished road

Nice thanks for the tip Momzkinza ... I'll be sure to take a look at that before playing games in the arcade.
Old 06-14-2010, 05:05 PM   #27

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

omg... that is horrible... i never win all that money in a game, and you did PLUS bonus! and then here comes this UGLY LITTLE THING SAYING...." SORRY" a something something has occured in the game and you wont recieve your BIG kinzchash!!!! What if WE took all of Ganz's work HAHA you little ugly ganz.... oohh... iim sorry, please dont report me.... i just feel sooo bad of that.. im sorry for that..... and im sorry for being this weird lol....
blackylove123 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 06:26 PM   #28
HEY YOU
Gifted

1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things
1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things

that happended to me in wacky zingoz extrem! i was so mad i beat the high score but it said that same thing, i didn't get kinz cash or be on the high score list
1212blue is offline Female
Old 06-17-2010, 11:39 AM   #29
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

That happened with me recently on Zingoz Pop. 9/10 times I can finish the game and get my trophy. Well, I finished the game as usual and it told me it would not allow me the kinzcash and my points would not be awarded!

So in order to finish the game and win the trophy, you will get a certain score... but if this score will be too high to receive your KC or credit for it, then they've made it impossible to win the trophy!! That's unfair!
likmfurry is offline Male
Closed

Tags
dj blow my speakers up <3