Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2012, 05:26 AM   #1
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Question HELP: DiceKinz in DOCK - But BLANK box in room & no Dice in the game!

I MUST be doing something wrong.
PLEASE help me!

I got a DiceKinz Pet Pack.
I went to my Room.
I dragged it in.
I got a 'cloud' with the DiceKinz design around it (dice and the words "DiceKinz").
The cloud is BLANK.
Click the image to open in full size.
I went into DiceKinz.
I STILL have no dice.... ???

What am I doing wrong?

Last edited by Bankskinz; 05-29-2012 at 01:25 PM..
Bankskinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2012, 01:55 PM   #2
Bruins!
Webkinz :)

jarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talent

Default Re: HELP: DiceKinz in DOCK - But BLANK box in room & no Dice in the game!

You are not doing anything wrong. I believe it's because they got rid of the Dicekinz packs in the WShop, they most likely disabled opening more dicekinz packs along with it because they thought people would have already opened their packs way before they announced retired the game. If you just purchased your pack very recently, then I'm sorry this happened to you. If you purchased a pack a long time ago, then I recommend opening them sooner next time. I'm sorry this happened to you.
jarrett211 is offline Male
Old 05-29-2012, 02:19 PM   #3
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Default Re: HELP: DiceKinz in DOCK - But BLANK box in room & no Dice in the game!

View Post Originally Posted by jarrett211
You are not doing anything wrong. I believe it's because they got rid of the Dicekinz packs in the WShop, they most likely disabled opening more dicekinz packs along with it because they thought people would have already opened their packs way before they announced retired the game. If you just purchased your pack very recently, then I'm sorry this happened to you. If you purchased a pack a long time ago, then I recommend opening them sooner next time. I'm sorry this happened to you.
Directly pasted from WKN:

&nbspate: May 22, 2012

**************************.ganzworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/dicekinz.jpg[/IMG]
It’s the end of an era- DiceKinz is officially being retired from Webkinz World on June 6, 2012!
If you have DiceKinz dice on your Webkinz World account, log in on June 6th and you will receive this DiceKinz Trophy!
You’ll have the opportunity to display this beautiful DiceKinz trophy in your pet’s room which will help you remember your DiceKinz glory days for all the time to come!
**************************.ganzworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/DiceKinzTrophy.png[/IMG]
UPDATE: If you opened a dice pack a long time ago it still counts! Also, any dice that are in the Dock count as well. But remember: only the ones that appear in your Dock can be sold back to the WShop for HALF price. So you may want to hold onto them as they won’t be available ever again.

And here is the link to the announcement - so what do I do now?
It’s the End of an Era… | WKN: Webkinz Newz
Old 05-29-2012, 07:20 PM   #4
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Same issue for me, Banks. Not sure what to do. Please let me know if you come up w/a resolution. I'll do the same for you.
ArtySmarty is offline Female
Old 05-29-2012, 10:16 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

Hippo26 is just really niceHippo26 is just really nice

i have a question that is related to dicekinz, i have dice but they are in the game will i still receive the trophy? If not i want to keep my pack but if i will get a trophy why keep it! I should trade they are going for big!
Old 05-30-2012, 12:20 AM   #6
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Hippo26
i have a question that is related to dicekinz, i have dice but they are in the game will i still receive the trophy? If not i want to keep my pack but if i will get a trophy why keep it! I should trade they are going for big!

Hello Hippo ~

According to the information we have read from Ganz, it is FINE to have them purchased and already in the game. Their notice on WKN said they could be in your dock, also. You only need ONE pack according to Ganz. So IF you have multiple packs (more than one) - you can sell your extras. Be sure you can go into DiceKinz, click "my collection" and SEE dice on that second page. If you can, you are safe to go ahead and sell the extras, according to what folks here at WI have heard when calling Ganz, and from what WKN says (I pasted the article below, in my earlier post).

Summary: ONE pack needed; IN game OR in DOCK - according to WKN, and sources on WI.

Hope this helps!

Banks
Closed