Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2009, 12:02 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Pegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant future

Exclamation Has this been happening to a lot of people?

Whenever I log onto my Webkinz account, I have 108 Webkinz, and I only have one pet. My rooms are gone, my pets are gone. Only the last pet I was playing with, Tom Nook the Signature Raccoon, was there. Has this been happening to a lot of people? I've tried logging out and logging back in a thousand times (I've even restarted my computer), and still nothing. It's been about a week. Any help?

Pegasusluvr

Last edited by Pegasusluvr; 10-04-2009 at 12:03 PM.. Reason: I spelled my own name wrong :P
Pegasusluvr is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2009, 12:08 PM   #2
hope147

Hope147 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Has this been happening to a lot of people?

I think of restating your computer, you might have to completely reboot it, but I do not think that its a problem with your computer, I think it might be with webkinz world itself. Try clearing the cache and history. I would comtact ganz on Monday. Maybe its because you have much pets?
Hope147 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 12:11 PM   #3
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

It's not happening to me, sorry. Try the tips posted above.
btw- is the name Tom Nook from Animal Crossing?
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 12:14 PM   #4
Gifted

lil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talent

Maybe Monday you should try to contact Ganz and tell them your problem. Maybe they will help.

I've never had this happen to me.. But I only have 31 pets, so it probably won't happen to me until I get like 110...

~Kyra
lil_horse_lover is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 12:30 PM   #5

gattshall6 will become famous soon enough

Yes, it also happened to me this past week. I just finally got all my pets back on. I called Ganz and they said it is a problem they are having & trying to fix. It seems to only be happening to some accounts that have 100 pets or over. I would be patient & they will probably be back on your account within a week. It does make it aggravating, since trading with Doug and doing Kinzville Acadamy usually require certain pets or you have to start back at the beginning. I would recommend calling Ganz & letting them know you are also having trouble. Clearing your cashe & logging out will not do you any good. Good luck!
gattshall6 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 12:54 PM   #6

Pegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant future

Thank you everyone.

UPDATE: I logged on to Webkinz World and when I logged on, a box popped up and said, "LOADING PETS... (whatever number)/108 COMPLETE"

Now I have my pets, but they're in some messed-up order.

Pegasusluvr

View Post Originally Posted by murphy20071
It's not happening to me, sorry. Try the tips posted above.
btw- is the name Tom Nook from Animal Crossing?
Ah, yes, Tom Nook IS from Animal Crossing! LOL I thought the name fit perfectly!
Old 10-04-2009, 03:26 PM   #7

gft23 is a glorious beacon of lightgft23 is a glorious beacon of lightgft23 is a glorious beacon of light

thats wierd that has never happend to me restart your computer and that should work.
gft23 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 06:50 PM   #8

I already did restart it...nothing worked. As I said above, everything is sorta back to normal.
Old 10-04-2009, 10:00 PM   #9
bbzmom

bbzmom is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: Has this been happening to a lot of people?

Hi...one of our family accounts went haywire(the other 4 accounts are fine thankfully)...I don't know what's happening....it is an account with only 2 pets....when I logged in it was logged onto the other pet (we never use this pet), rather than being on our lion. All our rooms our gone....our jobs have been all erased...so now back to level one for all of them Also everthing in our dock has vanished...and we lost our "Deluxe" member status. This is very frustrating since we used this account to buy and store rare items.......to log in and have everything gone, and no rooms, no access is quite a shock.....I don't know what to do....very very upset about this though....a couple of years of hard work all disappeared this afternoon.
Old 10-04-2009, 10:06 PM   #10
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

this is a new feature for people with over 100 pets- instead of just "please wait" it now will tell you how many of total are loaded & at least let you know it is still uploading all the information... but they admit still some glitches & sometimes order of pets is rearranged
Closed

Tags
pegasusluvr, webkinz gone