Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2011, 06:27 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 
Default Re: Has anyone dug up any thing other than WShop or Curio items in their daily quests after todays maintenance

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebkinz
Still only curio or w-shop items since the last maintenance for me. The special daily quest prizes seem to have been removed from the game.

Click the image to open in full size.
They dig in vain
same with me
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2011, 01:41 PM   #22

annabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roost

Default Re: Has anyone dug up any thing other than WShop or Curio items in their daily quests after todays maintenance

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Only wshop and empty spots for me too. I agree it seems we can't call these daily or quick quests anymore, except that it isn't worth digging up all the spots now anyway. If I have to waste 10 digs to get 10 more the next day it isn't worth the time to load AP anymore.

I hope they put the special prizes back in the quick quests. If they don't this is now a waste of time that I won't bother with anymore. Since I got my AP pets on sale, I guess I will look at it like I paid that money to get the prizes for the main quest, and mini quests. And leave it at that. I am disappointed though. I thought this would be a fun new feature, even with the initial glitches.
hi there all, thanks for posting this-very helpful to know i am not alone. very disappointing development in what i had enjoyed. and was looking forward to sharing mini's with my friends. not sure if i am tempted to anymore, will have to find other ways to share. the time to load to gather the digs is not worth it for sure.
annabanna is offline Female
Old 09-23-2011, 03:39 PM   #23
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

...I did not get to dig at all.... only games again
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2011, 08:05 PM   #24
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I am wondering if you haven't yet accepted your grand prize or your mini-quest prize if you can continue to get 10 digs a day and get the good digging prizes and just keep refusing the prize in order to dig for good stuff?
Does that make sense?
I agree it's not worth all the loading and all to get just curio shop or wshop stuff unless you are real hard up for kc or just really bored
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2011, 06:22 AM   #25
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

Has anyone called Ganz on this?
Old 09-26-2011, 08:09 AM   #26

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
I am wondering if you haven't yet accepted your grand prize or your mini-quest prize if you can continue to get 10 digs a day and get the good digging prizes and just keep refusing the prize in order to dig for good stuff?
Does that make sense?
I agree it's not worth all the loading and all to get just curio shop or wshop stuff unless you are real hard up for kc or just really bored
Yes you can delay taking your prize and continue digging, and if you use at least 10 digs you will get 10 more the next day (if you use 1 you will get 1).

But . . . you will not get the new prizes on the mini-quest. It may be a glitch, but they are not available to win any way that anyone knows about right now. So unless you want the CSO items it is not worth continuing to dig on the mini-quest.

Also, the number of new prizes on the main quest has dropped off considerably. For the main quest though, it is certainly worth getting your ten digs a day and continuing to dig until you have finished all the digging. There will be no other way to get those new prizes once you finish the main quest.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 09-26-2011, 12:46 PM   #27
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I finished a quick quest this morning, dug 18 holes (that was all of them) and either empty or W-shop. It's feeling like a waste of time; there should be a few nice prizes here and there at least. And at first I was enthusiastic about AP.
Cheeky, the prizes in a new main quest have dropped off?! What are they thinking.
WetNose is offline Female
Old 09-26-2011, 03:35 PM   #28
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

I too completed a few "Quick Quests" this morning in hopes that the down time from Worldwide Day of Play, brought us back our special prizes in the digging part of this challenge.

At this point, this is a daily activity that I am completely writing off and after learning the prizes in the main quests have been pared down... I won't be adding any new adventure park pets to my accounts.
Dash is offline Female
Old 09-26-2011, 04:39 PM   #29

Flaparoos is a jewel in the roughFlaparoos is a jewel in the rough

I finished a quest this morning digging up 18 holes.

All of them contained Wshop items, or they were empty. I am most definitely dissapointed in this new feature, considering I thought I would unlock some really neat prizes.

I am hoping that this was all a glitch, and we will all be rewarded more chances to dig in holes.. but who knows!

Hope it gets fixed soon,
Flaparoos
Flaparoos is offline Female
Old 09-26-2011, 06:24 PM   #30
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

this has been going on far too long...wish they would change it back.....typical...reel us in..then change the way the game works..SHAME on ganz
lemony is offline Female
Closed