Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 03:30 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: WRONG BIRTHDAY!

Yesterday right after I adopted a pet, this happened to me to. It's a glitch going around. It will hopefully be fixed soon. At least we get extra cake. xD
tarabella9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2011, 08:30 PM   #72
girle101

pompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Happy...Birthday?

My two new pets ( whos birthday is both in Jan..close dates ) got that today too! i have a bunch of cake now!
pompomkitty10 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2011, 08:56 PM   #73

hugged has disabled reputation

Yeah that happened to me and my brother. But really, who cares? FREE CAKE!!!!!
hugged is offline Female
Old 07-10-2011, 09:39 PM   #74

voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!

Default Re: February 15th?

View Post Originally Posted by kittens_rule
i know why did you check you mail since feb 15?If not that mail might be from a long time ago!
No, she DID check her mail since then! It's a GLITCH.
voldemort is offline Female
Old 07-10-2011, 09:43 PM   #75

WarriorsCat has disabled reputation

The same thing happened to me, but i was like, AWESOME!! Cake!!! Lol
WarriorsCat is offline Female
Old 07-13-2011, 02:58 PM   #76
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Oh yeah, I got a message saying it was Spot, my signature giraffe's birthday a few days ago and his birthday is February 13th.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 07-13-2011, 08:10 PM   #77
Lil Kinz
mystery909 is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry that this has nothing to do with this but i don't know where to put this but, i was in ww just about 5minutes ago and it said there is no more llight blue zone! is this a glitch or is it like what happened to the pink, dark blue, ect., zones? i hope not, i love light blue. its like my home. i'm going to log back in to try again and look i will tell everyone if its still there i hope it is!

ok i'm logged in and looking Please Wait...

Yay! light blue has returned!!!! praise the LORD!!!

Last edited by mystery909; 07-13-2011 at 08:10 PM..
Old 07-13-2011, 11:11 PM   #78

m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!

I've seen about fifteen letters in my inbox this week, all because of pet birthdays. I opened them to clear my inbox. I don't know what the dates were because I never read pet birthday greetings.

On second thought, I hope some of them were glitches. Free cake!
m12mm12m 12 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2011, 05:57 AM   #79

GrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I received twenty pieces of mail last week all wishing my pets a Happy Birthday....and 20 pieces of cake too!!....they were dated January, February and March....I think someone never sent the notices out and whoever discovered the mistake just sent a flood of them out at once.....anyway my pets enjoyed the cake!!

GK~
Old 07-20-2011, 04:31 PM   #80
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«
Gifted

btad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonder

Default Woah..... birthdays?

So I was off the computer for 2 weeks and I got 20 (yes, 20!) letters from Ganz that it was my pet's birthday. But one was is January, one March, etc. Then today I adopted a Petal Puppy and her birthday letter came! Is this a glitch?
btad is offline Female
Closed

Tags
love who you are♥