Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2011, 02:39 PM   #101
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•
Webkinz :)

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Early Birthday??

It says on the clipboard when you adopt your pet its birthday and ganz gives every webkinz a B-day cake
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2011, 03:15 PM   #102
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

Default Re: Early Birthday??

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzWebkinz8
Well i don't get why it would give me a letter that shouldn't have arrived?
Technically it should have arrived. Just because you adopted it the day before doesn't mean that it's not your pets' birthday the day after. So the computer will send you the letter and cake. It's programmed that on that day it will be sent even if you did adopt it recently. So like I said, it was supposed to have arrived.
chocluver223 is offline Female
Old 07-22-2011, 06:53 PM   #103
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

Default Re: Mistaken BirthdaY!

It's just like that. If it's your pets' birthday on the day, day after, week etc, after you adopt it, then you get a letter and cake. I think it's programmed into the computer for it to send you it on their birthday.
chocluver223 is offline Female
Old 07-22-2011, 07:32 PM   #104

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

That happens to me to! I don't know what the deal is.
HampsterGiggles is offline Female
Old 07-22-2011, 08:46 PM   #105
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

It's a glitch. It is a good one though. At least you get free cake!
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 07-22-2011, 10:10 PM   #106
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I think this happened to a lot of people. It is most likely a glitch.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 07-22-2011, 10:55 PM   #107

honeybunny0517 is just really nicehoneybunny0517 is just really nice

Default Re: Happy...Birthday?

It once happened to me last time I was on Webkinz...XD;
On that day, I finally adopted my hamster Pixie and then later it said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" and I checked her info thing and it wasn't her birthday...

It's just a glitch Ganz needs to fix...XD
honeybunny0517 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2011, 01:50 PM   #108
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Happy...Birthday?

The same thing happened on my sister's account. It said her polar bear was a year older and its birthday is in february not july!
MintyPuppy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
love who you are♥