Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2011, 10:36 AM   #1
NancyPants13
Webkinz :)

Nangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond repute

Default February 15th?

I just got a Letter from my furry friends at webkinz wishing my caterpillar a happy birthday dated Feb. 15th (which is his birthday)....I thought today was July 6th lol
Nangy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2011, 10:37 AM   #2
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: February 15th?

I have the same glitch with February and March for my newer Magnificent Macaw and Silversoft Cat.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 07-06-2011, 10:42 AM   #3
Broken.

kittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond repute

i know why did you check you mail since feb 15?If not that mail might be from a long time ago!
kittens_rule is offline Female
Old 07-06-2011, 10:43 AM   #4
Diabetes Awareness

kirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant future

i got mail saying it was from January 26........how weird!
kirsten600 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2011, 10:44 AM   #5
NancyPants13

Nangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond repute

yes I do check it all the time it was new...from today!
Nangy is offline Female
Old 07-06-2011, 10:46 AM   #6
Broken.

kittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond repute

oh then thats a problem!Try to log in again or clear your cache
kittens_rule is offline Female
Old 07-06-2011, 11:04 AM   #7
Lil Kinz
kiki5263 is an unknown quantity at this point

i know mine too. and on webkinznewz it did tht 2 it needs to be fixed
kiki5263 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2011, 11:06 AM   #8

CatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoW
CatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoW

I have several of these on both of my accounts today. It appears to be affecting Webkinz who were adopted after their birthday.

Maybe it has something to do with maintenance today?

Last edited by CatGirl81; 07-06-2011 at 11:12 AM..
CatGirl81 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2011, 12:10 PM   #9

Starburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of glory
Starburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of glory

I spoke to a Ganz rep today and mentioned it. I had 3 pieces of cake and letters for 3 pets for Jan. and Feb. which I thought was strange. She said it was probably just an odd glitch and to doublecheck that it works properly for those pets next year.
Old 07-06-2011, 01:21 PM   #10
Call me Bee!

Strumblebee is just really niceStrumblebee is just really nice

Default Happy...Birthday?

I was playing on WW today, doing my dailies and all that, and I had just sent eight gifts out through Kinzpost--one for each host friend--a few minutes ago, so I went to check my inbox. Strangely enough, I discovered a letter in the mail that my newest adopted pet, Landon the elephant, was celebrating his birthday today. His birthday is February 9, and today is certainly July 7 (unless I slept a little too long last night...). Anyway, I took a screenshot of the letter and Landon's birthday cake:

Click the image to open in full size.

As you can see on the letter stamp, it says the date it was sent was February 9, 2011. *curiousface*

Click the image to open in full size.

He was actually given birthday cake, too!

I wonder if this glitch is a result of the maintenance this morning. But whatever it is, Landon is very happy to have a piece of birthday cake for dessert tonight.
Strumblebee is offline Female
Closed

Tags
love who you are♥