Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2010, 10:37 PM   #1
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default The Hamsters (Mall) ate my Moolah !!

I finally got enough moolah today to purchase the wallpaper and the flooring.
I went into the mall with 1149 moolah points and bought the wallpaper.
The wallpaper was to be 550M. The flooring is also listed at 550M.
I bought the wallpaper and it took more than it should have.
I only have 249M left
I can no longer get the flooring too.
If my math is correct
1149M
-550M
=599M not the 249 I was left with.

Yes, I only have the 1 wallpaper in my dock.
I never thought I would have to take a before pic of how much I had.....so now I don't have proof

It over charged me by 350 Moolah !!
Beware !!

Now I'll have to wait to get the flooring......AGAIN !!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2010, 10:42 PM   #2
Manda
Gift Guru

beefwellington is the cats pajamas!beefwellington is the cats pajamas!beefwellington is the cats pajamas!beefwellington is the cats pajamas!beefwellington is the cats pajamas!beefwellington is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: The Hamsters (Mall) ate my Moolah !!

boo-urns!!
beefwellington is offline Female
Old 08-02-2010, 10:19 PM   #3
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

My son's account, on server 17 if it matters, is losing lots of moolah that just disappears after he signs out and back in again. It just happened tonight. He made over 400 moolah, signed out - because he has had problems when he tries to purchase anything after earning moolah - and when he signed back in, it was all gone. I have never lost any on my account, but he has lost some of his, lots of times. This is becoming very frustrating and upsetting for him, to the point that he doesn't want to play with the hamster anymore if he keeps losing his money like this.
lamb is offline Female
Old 08-02-2010, 10:32 PM   #4
Steelers Nation
Gifted

webkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Call GANZ tomorrow. They should be able to do something about that. I've never had that problem with my hamster..
webkinzchick1 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2010, 08:26 AM   #5
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

So, I just called Ganz - 1-866-932-5469

The woman I spoke to was very nice and took her time with me and really listened. I explained how my son's moolah was not staying in his account sometimes, after he earned it. Ultimately, she said that they have not had anyone report this kind of glitch before and she asked that I take screenshots if it should happen again and send them to: webkinzsupport@ganz.com

I should include my username, real name and phone number, with a brief explanation as to why I was sending the screenshots in.

I hope everyone else sends their screenshots in that is having a problem with mazin hamsters.
lamb is offline Female
Closed