Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2011, 09:47 AM   #11
ell, Hello
Webkinz :)

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Hamster key craze not awarding prizes.

I just wanted to update...

I called Ganz and reported both of these problems. The representative that answered the phone tried to replicate the glitch on her account. It worked fine for her. Then she said that there haven't been any calls about either of these problems and unless they get more calls, they cannot forward this to a tech to look into. Please call Ganz if you are having problems with your keys!
NR1991 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2011, 02:27 PM   #12
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Just coming to voice my two cents-
This has been happenign to me almost daily since the last update...prior to the update, it had only happened once for me...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 02-27-2011, 09:24 PM   #13

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Happened again to me today, on a different account.

Yesterday did the same, no prize awarded but when I logged back in there was a tiara in my dock. I'll give Ganz a call Monday.
Peanut958 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:44 PM   #14
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

This is still going on. My son just got his new hamster (his first) and was so excited to get his own prizes. Five times! Five times we got keys that opened the chest and the hamster celebrated but then it would say that one didn't work, try again. Very very frustrating!

Here is a pic. The hamster had just finished his dance and was turned around to hunt again even though the chest is clearly open!

Click the image to open in full size.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 08:46 PM   #15
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Cheesy1
Hi everyone,
I was just trying out the key craze thing today, and every time I got a key it would do this:
My hamster would "dance" like it had found a prize, but then it said the key didn't work. Is this happening to anyone else?
I've seen that once. People say it's either your browser, or sometimes you have too many tabs open. Or else it's just a wierd glich!
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 03-04-2011, 05:06 PM   #16
ebkinzgirl12

webkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the rough

This has happened on ALL of our family accounts with hamsters. My sister finally decided to not even play with her hamsters anymore. And I can't call Ganz, because I'm under 18... and our mom doesn't play webkinz, but my grandma does. But she's sick and can't speak (bronchitis) on the phone. So, we're kind of stuck here in my family.
webkinzgirl12 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2011, 09:02 AM   #17
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
This is still going on. My son just got his new hamster (his first) and was so excited to get his own prizes. Five times! Five times we got keys that opened the chest and the hamster celebrated but then it would say that one didn't work, try again. Very very frustrating!

Here is a pic. The hamster had just finished his dance and was turned around to hunt again even though the chest is clearly open!

Click the image to open in full size.
Thanks for the picture - yes, I have had this problem twice now. The chest opens, but the message is that the "key did not work". Once the chest is open, there seems to be no way to get any prize.
curiousg is offline Female
Old 03-10-2011, 12:50 AM   #18

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

Just had this problem, Again! Frustrating for us, we just added another hamster and now no prizes for three days. We haven't got any new prizes yet.Will keep trying tho. also WW in general VERY slow for us.
CJMM is offline Female
Old 03-10-2011, 05:13 PM   #19
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

I made a thread about it too awhile ago. Hope this helps. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...816/?highlight
doggoneit is offline Female
Closed