Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2010, 12:56 AM   #51
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: Hamster Hamlet not awarding prizes

Re-opening this thread since it appears that the problem is back...
Webberlily is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2010, 01:36 AM   #52
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

Thanks, Webberlily! After a few days of the gift grab not loading, I was able to get in tonight, but there were no coins to collect. I was able to grab three gifts, but the items (two winding snakes and a golf room) were not added to my inventory.
Amneris is offline Female
Old 11-19-2010, 01:39 AM   #53
oohoo!!!
Webkinz :)

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Re-opening this thread since it appears that the problem is back...
So are the rooms and tubes not showing up, or are the gifts all moolah again?

I do the mazes and hamlet for my mom, and she doesn't care about the maze building, she just wants the moolah to buy the WW items.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 11-19-2010, 01:51 AM   #54
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by auntjenny7
So are the rooms and tubes not showing up, or are the gifts all moolah again?

I do the mazes and hamlet for my mom, and she doesn't care about the maze building, she just wants the moolah to buy the WW items.
For me, the gifts were all rooms and tubes, but they didn't actually appear in my inventory. In addition, there were no coins to collect. I definitely prefer the moolah, too, but the gift grab is yielding neither.
Amneris is offline Female
Old 11-19-2010, 05:47 AM   #55
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I had the same thing with finally receiving rooms and tubes, but no moolah to be seen. I'll have to check my inventory to see if the items were placed there or not.
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 11-19-2010, 12:40 PM   #56
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I was so excited that the gift grab finally worked this morning! I got the teleporter room and a long, curly tube. I got one other tube, but it was just a regular one. I just went to look in my area to design my maze, and the new items were not there. So it seems to work, but I got nothing.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 11-19-2010, 03:41 PM   #57

litaholic is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm glad you pointed this out: I hadn't noticed, but I found two rooms and a tube last night, and none of them was added to my inventory. How disappointing!
litaholic is offline Female
Old 11-19-2010, 03:44 PM   #58

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

We found the medival catupult, the ferris wheel and a winding tube. Played about three hours ago, was not added to inventory, cleared cache, rebooted, still not in inventory.
CJMM is offline Female
Old 11-19-2010, 07:18 PM   #59
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I called Ganz this afternoon, and spoke to a very helpful and very nice customer rep. She said that she could award me those things that I didn't get today. It took her a while to find the teleport device, and I told her not to worry about the curly tube. I was excited over the teleport room because you can only buy it with amazing moolah if you have three hamsters, and since I only have one, I would not have been able to purchase it. She told me that they are working on the issue, and then asked if there were any other problems. Most of them were things that Ganz already knows about and is working on, but it was still good to be able to give some input on it. I told her that many of us are having problems with the unity player crashing and kicking us out after playing in the hamster area. Hopefully, they will be able to get all these issues sorted out soon. In the meantime, I will keep enjoying playing with my hamster! Have a great day, everybody.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 11-19-2010, 09:38 PM   #60

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

I didn't check my room totals, but I know I'm not getting any moolah. Thanks for opening this...I will keep track of what I miss..
Peanut958 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tritman was here