Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2010, 06:49 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Default Re: Hamster Hamlet not awarding prizes

View Post Originally Posted by sz11401
OK Gang I called Ganz, I got the nicest lady on the phone. What she said was to double check your inventory and room list on the hamster section it's under the create a maze. She said some users were thinking it would be in there WW dock but it's not.

So since my prizes were still not there she checked my account and then awarded me everything we had won. For the time being she asked to keep a list as to which items were being awarded and the ones that are not.

They were not aware of the glitch so everyone call ganz and get your prizes and let them know of the glitch.

Thanks for posting this, I got too busy today to call them. When I called Friday, the first rep couldn't understand what I was talking about, so I thanked him and called again and had success with the next rep, I was awarded my prizes. My advise is to be persistant

I'm glad you got your prizes, it's a great daily, rooms take so long to build with one or two hammies....
Peanut958 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2010, 08:51 PM   #32
ebkinz :)

webbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud of

My cousin and I are not getting them either I was supposed to win the catapult (I was so excited!) but I didn't get it. My cousin was supposed to get the Ferris Wheel he was excited too (he has one hamster) but we got.... NOTHIN'

(PS: I checked twice in the Mazin' Hamster Rooms holder thing)
webbyaddict is offline Female
Old 11-02-2010, 03:35 PM   #33
Lil Kinz
roselyn9 is an unknown quantity at this point

My daughter and I have been playing for about 2 weeks. For the first week we got our prizes fine, but the last 6 days we haven't been given the prizes. It is frustrating! Why don't they fix it???
roselyn9 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2010, 09:51 PM   #34
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

I received my prizes from the Gift Grab every day until today (except for one day when WW logged me out before I was done). Today I should have received a start room, a skylight lounge, and a transporter room but didn't. The pop-up appeared telling me they were added to my inventory and everything.

Last edited by Amneris; 11-02-2010 at 10:09 PM..
Amneris is offline Female
Old 11-02-2010, 10:22 PM   #35
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I just did the Hamster Hamlet gift grab (on my Asian, Deluxe account) and I clicked on 2 gifts (tube pieces) and they said they were added to my inventory. Then I clicked on a 3rd gift and nothing happened. Then I clicked on the 4th (and last) gift in the Hamlet and I should have received a room (because it was a red glowing gift--and those have ALWAYS given me a room) but nothing happened. Now I am in the Hamlet and there is no way to exit it except to "X" out of it. This was the first time I found all 40 moolah too. I am not sure if I received the moolah, but I did NOT receive my short slide nor small corkscrew.

I guessed they "fixed" it so people don't call and tell them "I was supposed to get this room and this room and that room!"
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 11-03-2010, 07:53 AM   #36
beckybug3

beckybug3 is just really nicebeckybug3 is just really nice

I did not get my room or my tube last night. I did receive my money. I also did not see the hedge maze that I had my hamster build. I have a 1 hamster account. I hope they fix this glitch and give everyone the backlog of rooms and tubes that have not been showing up.
beckybug3 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2010, 08:54 AM   #37
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

I am having the same problem Very disappointing!
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 11-03-2010, 11:20 AM   #38
kmmhug has a spectacular aura aboutkmmhug has a spectacular aura about

We have been missing all our stuff on both girls accounts. Today I made time to call and they added the stuff we were missing for the last 3 days. I have my kids making a list each day and then checking their inventory for the stuff. If not, I will call again in a few days. The lady I spoke with said they are aware of the issue and working to resolve it.
kmmhug is offline Female
Old 11-03-2010, 01:28 PM   #39
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

I got 3 gifts yesterday, but didn't actually GET anything.....clicked the present, but nothing came up, so frustrating, running all over trying to find the presents, then get nothing in them Oh, well I did pick up some moolah! And if there was nothing there I can't call Ganz and tell them what I'm missing
Darlabell is offline Female
Old 11-03-2010, 01:42 PM   #40

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I just called Ganz about a missing catapult room, and the lady just immediately awarded the room, didn't even ask questions, so they're obviously aware of the problem. I was on the phone for about a minute, and the problem was solved. So to all of you missing gifts, call Ganz, and they'll deal with it.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tritman was here