Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2010, 02:32 PM   #11
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!
sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!

Default Re: Hamster Hamlet not awarding prizes

Ok so my DD and I played the gift grab for the first time last night and we won the cake room, the artic room and a tube. We didn't receive any of them. Also we are unable to play it again today, looks like it didn't reset.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2010, 02:34 PM   #12
:)
Webkinz :)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

Same here! I earned a Artic Room, Wind Blowing thingy, and a Tube piece & none of them are showing up! It happened a few days ago too! >.<
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2010, 04:45 PM   #13
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I just won a tranquil garden and it did not show up in my inventory. I logged off and back on and it still didn't show up.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 10-30-2010, 05:16 PM   #14
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I just won a prize on the wheel of wow (the modern art prints) and it didn't show up in my dock! I wonder if the 2 problems are related.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 10-30-2010, 05:23 PM   #15
Googles Club

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

This is happening to me! I only have one hamster! Yesterday I won a wind tunnel and a small corkscrew! Today I won an elevator tube! I got none of those!:wal lbash::wal lbash:
demogorgon is offline Male
Old 10-31-2010, 08:13 AM   #16
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

We're not getting our room and tube prizes either. My son pointed it out to me because he always uses his pieces as soon as he gets them. I, on the other hand, have a bunch of rooms/tubes built up in my inventory so I never noticed.

I hope they fix it soon. My kids love the gift grab because it allows them to win rooms that they don't have enough hamsters to build (or at least it used to.)
acourt is offline Female
Old 10-31-2010, 08:27 AM   #17
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

we didn't get the rooms we won yesterday either
Old 10-31-2010, 08:32 AM   #18

bonanzafreak will become famous soon enough

i am having the same problem.
bonanzafreak is offline Female
Old 10-31-2010, 02:01 PM   #19

Sweetson&Junior is on a distinguished road

It's happening to me too, and I would've got a tree coaster, a ferris wheel, a ski jump, and a golf course with 2 tubes. Hopefuly ganz will fix this.... Happy Halloween!
Sweetson&Junior is offline Male
Old 10-31-2010, 03:39 PM   #20
suzeo99 will become famous soon enough

Both today, Oct 31 and yesterday Oct 30 I did not receive my prizes. Previous days this week I DID receive them.

Susan
Closed

Tags
tritman was here