Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 08:28 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Default Hamster Hamlet not awarding prizes

On both my accounts today, I was not awarded prizes in the Gift Grab section of Hamster Hamlet. Called Ganz, they seemed to be unaware of the issue. Anyone else not getting there rooms or tubes?

Last edited by Webberlily; 11-19-2010 at 12:55 AM.. Reason: re-opening thread, glitch is back
Peanut958 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2010, 03:48 AM   #2
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Default Re: Hamster Hamlet not awarding prizes

Peanut

I have had problems with the gift grab also - I have a post in the hamster section when I played the game wouldn't count my gifts I thought I was doing something wrong myself.

yesterday I played and finally got 3 gifts BUT all were money not sure if that's how it should be but at least I got something
Old 10-29-2010, 07:13 AM   #3
est of Weird.

stargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond repute

Me and my brother both haven't received any of our Gift Grab prizes for the past two days.

I hope Ganz can fix this, or at least be aware of it, because I lost almost five tubes.
stargazer1 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:23 AM   #4

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by bangkokyankee
Peanut

I have had problems with the gift grab also - I have a post in the hamster section when I played the game wouldn't count my gifts I thought I was doing something wrong myself.

yesterday I played and finally got 3 gifts BUT all were money not sure if that's how it should be but at least I got something
That is what happened on my daughter's account, she received the moolah, but no prizes.

I called Ganz and had them put my rooms in for me on one account. I hope they fix this soon.

Tried again today, received my 150 moolah but no tube...

Last edited by Peanut958; 10-29-2010 at 11:34 AM..
Peanut958 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:46 AM   #5
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Here I thought I was lucky getting moolah - so the tubes and rooms are the real prizes ??

live and learn thanks Barb
Old 10-29-2010, 04:02 PM   #6
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I will have to keep track. On my main account, I have so many rooms built that I never paid attention. I know that on one account where I have only 1 hamster, I am getting the rooms because the room showed up in my inventory and it was a room that was locked (where my hamster could not build it).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 06:35 PM   #7

mommytors will become famous soon enough

My DD & DS had the same problem yesterday. She received an elevator tube that never showed up in her hamster dock. They have been unable to go to hamster hamlet today (more than 24 hours since they last played). It is still showing the clock on there. Is anyone else having this same problem?http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../undecided.gif
mommytors is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 08:08 PM   #8
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

I can see from Snowcrystal's post I'm going to have to explore my Mazing hamsters more.

I haven't even tried building anything yet - just done the finda mazes and speed mazes - got most of the trophys - now today when I open Mazing hamsters I'll have to figure how to see my inventory of stuff.

When I play hamsters I can open just the hamster window otherwise my ancient laptop goes crazy. I think hamsters takes a lot of power to play or something like that.
Old 10-29-2010, 11:44 PM   #9
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by mommytors
My DD & DS had the same problem yesterday. She received an elevator tube that never showed up in her hamster dock. They have been unable to go to hamster hamlet today (more than 24 hours since they last played). It is still showing the clock on there. Is anyone else having this same problem?http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../undecided.gif
I had the same problem until someone here on Webkinz Insider told me that the Hamster Hamlet gift grab resets at 8pm Kinztime (on American accounts -- I am not sure about Asian or European accounts). (I even called customer service about it the other day and they told me it resets at midnight. I think the people here on WI know more than their customer service reps!)
Old 10-29-2010, 11:47 PM   #10
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by bangkokyankee
I can see from Snowcrystal's post I'm going to have to explore my Mazing hamsters more.

I haven't even tried building anything yet - just done the finda mazes and speed mazes - got most of the trophys - now today when I open Mazing hamsters I'll have to figure how to see my inventory of stuff.

When I play hamsters I can open just the hamster window otherwise my ancient laptop goes crazy. I think hamsters takes a lot of power to play or something like that.

The same with me! If I have more than 1 window open when I am playing with the 3D hamsters, then my laptop gets unresponsive (and my laptop is not new, but it is not ancient either!)

The Halloween room will be gone in a few days, so make sure you have your hamster build one of those before it's gone. Also, the Halloween mazes will be gone, so don't forget to get your Halloween trophy (by completing all the mazes in the Halloween set).
Closed

Tags
tritman was here