Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2011, 10:03 AM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

Default Hamlet Challenges Freeze after new zone added

As of 21st May the challenges now work in all browsers

Pic of the problem that has now been fixed (credit to margo for screen grab):-
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by NedOwl; 05-21-2011 at 06:58 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2011, 10:09 AM   #2
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

clarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Hamlet Challenges Freeze after new zone added

I just tried the new Lagoon in both IE and Firefox and it froze on both browsers.
clarkcs38 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2011, 07:41 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

Okay I've now checked SAFARI - THEY'RE WORKING THERE.

So current work around for this is: Use Safari!

Edit (Update 1:50am gmt 20th may): I'm getting reports from some that IE is now working as well. I've also had a few comments that Firefox works but only if you spend ages eithier exploring a zone first or doing molar mountain and key craze. Chrome doesn't work at all and this still seems to be the case for most people with Firefox too.

Last edited by NedOwl; 05-19-2011 at 07:41 PM..
Old 05-19-2011, 08:47 PM   #4
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Hamlet Challenges Freeze after new zone added (Except in Safari and possibly IE)

Interesting...I used Firefox this afternoon and got into the lagoon just fine and was able to start a challenge. I decided to switch areas and see about the new prizes and did my favorite challenge very quickly. Now the whole Mazin' Hamsters area won't load on Firefox. But I did get in on IE and completed another challenge!
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 05-19-2011, 08:50 PM   #5
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

Default Re: Hamlet Challenges Freeze after new zone added (Except in Safari and possibly IE)

It worked for me fine on IE.
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 05-19-2011, 10:16 PM   #6
T9850
Webkinz :)

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Features in Webkinz World have been randomly freezing up since 2010. Site freezing usually means a severe density of traffic (especially because people who love KinzPost Sorter log in every hour to see when it becomes available in the Employment Office).
T9850 is offline Male
Old 05-20-2011, 08:04 AM   #7
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by T9850
Features in Webkinz World have been randomly freezing up since 2010. Site freezing usually means a severe density of traffic (especially because people who love KinzPost Sorter log in every hour to see when it becomes available in the Employment Office).
It's not that kind of freeze. For a start it isn't random it's every single time, and if you look at the screenshot in the first post you'll see 'HameltGames_NextLevelIn' WHEREAS it usually says 'Next level in' and then you get the giant 3 2 1 countdown.

This is NOTHING to do with freezing. It's simply not starting.

as of 2pm euro kt the challenges still don't work in chrome but now seems to work in firefox

Last edited by NedOwl; 05-20-2011 at 08:04 AM..
Old 05-20-2011, 10:41 AM   #8
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by NedOwl
It's not that kind of freeze. For a start it isn't random it's every single time, and if you look at the screenshot in the first post you'll see 'HameltGames_NextLevelIn' WHEREAS it usually says 'Next level in' and then you get the giant 3 2 1 countdown.

This is NOTHING to do with freezing. It's simply not starting.

as of 2pm euro kt the challenges still don't work in chrome but now seems to work in firefox
I ran through a challenge quite easily in FF this morning. BTW, did you upgrade to FF 4? I had to uninstall it and go back to 3.6 because 4 didn't work with the unity player at all! Your error picture is obviously a loading issue, probably stemming from Ganz' end with a bad code somewhere.
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 05-21-2011, 01:44 PM   #9
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Daisy
I ran through a challenge quite easily in FF this morning. BTW, did you upgrade to FF 4? I had to uninstall it and go back to 3.6 because 4 didn't work with the unity player at all! Your error picture is obviously a loading issue, probably stemming from Ganz' end with a bad code somewhere.
My firefox is version 3.6 and is working fine now as I said in my updated first post. It's only Chrome that still doesn't work (or at least it didn't yesterday. Going to check now... )

Edit: Now working in Chrome too. This glitch is FIXED.

Last edited by NedOwl; 05-21-2011 at 01:52 PM..
Old 05-21-2011, 06:12 PM   #10
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

It's still freezing up FF for me....key craze, exploring the Hamlet, etc....froze up Chrome for me just now too...
Jennielou is offline Female
Closed