Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2011, 11:19 PM   #1
ebkinz A.my
Webkinz :)

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Default Halloween Party room filled with glitches

The Halloween Party room is loaded with glitches.
In three PLUS chat parties that I hosted tonight, guests all complained about the following:
1. No ghost cookies on cookie sheet visible in room.
2. No ghost cookie awarded.
3. Donkey game and pinata game each had an "undefined" player that caused the game to freeze.
4. Jellybean challenge game let you guess five times, awarded you 10kc, and then didn't let you exit the game. You had to click X and "forfeit".
5. The wardrobe (future eStore offering I assume) in the right corner would not open for most of the players. Each time there was one pet that could click on it and make it open.
6. None of the candles were lit. Nor could a pet light them by clicking on them.
7. The large orange Halloween (JackOChair) chairs blocked all of the word bubbles, so in order to talk, one had to walk far away from the chairs for anyone to hear you.
8. There is an usable blender on the table. Huh? Why is there a blender in a Halloween Party room?
9. Fully half (4 of 8 ) of the rsvp'd guests in two separate parties never got the GO TO PARTY sign. That isn't fair.
10. The JackOChairs mostly lit their candles when pets sat in them, but not always. Empty chairs had lights on, taken chairs were not burning.

I would have liked a better interior design for a Halloween Party room. There are SO MANY wonderful past and present Halloween items they could have used! Why didn't they?!?
Here is a picture of the Halloween Party Room.
Click the image to open in full size.
AKD
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2011, 11:30 PM   #2
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: Halloween Party room filled with glitches

Quote:
The wardrobe (future eStore offering I assume) in the right corner would not open for most of the players. Each time there was one pet that could click on it and make it open.
The Creature Closet is an old eStore item.

FIA is offline Female
Old 10-01-2011, 10:37 AM   #3

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Question about Halloween party

I was just at a Halloween party, but couldn't figure out how to get the special food item. I saw a blender on the table, which would have been the most obvious thing to click on, but nothing happened. What was I supposed to click on to get it?
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 10-02-2011, 07:31 PM   #4
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

I called Ganz Technical Help and they are aware of the problem and are working on it. I assume that means it will be fixed at the next update.
AKD
Old 10-05-2011, 09:44 PM   #5

alexandi will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

How frustrating. I want the cookie. I hope they bother to fix it. I experienced the same frustrations with my Halloween party too.
alexandi is offline Female
Old 10-10-2011, 09:52 PM   #6

CalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clown

I just hosted that party ealier today
CalistaXD is offline Female
Old 10-11-2011, 12:34 PM   #7
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
The Creature Closet is an old eStore item.

Thanks much for putting the animation of what the Creature closet was supposed to do. I was at a Halloween party a few days ago, and some people could see it, but I could not. I couldn't imagine what the green monster was supposed to look like. There was nothing to click on to get cookies, and we also had the problem with words not showing up because of how tall the chairs were. Thank you for this thread so that hopefully, these messages will help Ganz fix these things.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 10-11-2011, 02:25 PM   #8

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

I have a party pack, but I will wait until the next update ( Oct. 12) before having my partay!
I was going to use it today!!! They have so many party packs, this is not a new feature...........why SO many problems???
I love you WI's! I am so glad I come here first!
babymuggy is offline Female
Old 10-12-2011, 10:28 AM   #9

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Cookies are now there. On the floor, but there.

This picture is from akoolaunt's account:

Last edited by WebkinzMomma2; 10-12-2011 at 10:30 AM..
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Closed