Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2010, 11:14 AM   #21
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Great. Dock won't load again.

i'm clueless on what server i'm on, (does anyone know how to tell on IE?) but i have a large dock & it's not been loading at all today. I've been having this problem most of the week. =P
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2010, 11:27 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

bronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud of

Server 1 isn't loading DS's dock. It wasn't working yesterday around 5PM Eastern Time when I tried to show him his Castle Keep Quick Draw win, and is still down. No good on IE, FireFox, or Chrome , and have tried getting from storage, kinzposting a gift, WShop, and KinzStyle outlet. Nuffin'.
On the plus side, though, I can kins post on all three browsers again. (but not with this account)

It seems like all our accounts are running significantly slower than usual. Even the login page is taking a while to load.. Time to invest in more servers?

View Post Originally Posted by dancerchick914
i'm clueless on what server i'm on, (does anyone know how to tell on IE?) but i have a large dock & it's not been loading at all today. I've been having this problem most of the week. =P
The only way I know on IE is to look through your Temp. Internet Files. Click the filename column to alphabetize, then scroll down to www.webkinz items. Look for wapiX somewhere in the file name. X will be the server number. Multiple accounts make this hit or miss, though. There may be an easier way, but that's how I do it for IE. Besides, why do it the easy way? Do it the hard way- it's easier.

Last edited by bronkinz; 12-18-2010 at 11:49 AM..
bronkinz is offline Male
Old 12-18-2010, 11:38 AM   #23
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

This has happened to me today. I only have like 120 items in there mostly food. And guess what? The food is hidden so I can't feed my starving pet.
lego is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 11:51 AM   #24
Kathlornick is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad to know it's not just me! Dock won't load, can't get in the Wshop to buy food, my donkey Dominick is starving!!! Can't play games, daily activities, or the communal contest. What is Ganz doing to resolve this???!!!
Kathlornick is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 11:54 AM   #25
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by ArkMama
I don't have Google Chrome and Safari installed yet. I think I will do that this weekend....

Isn't aggravating that we need to switch between browsers depending on what we need to do on our accounts? IE may have the "please waits..." But at least it will load large docks!
True, it is helpful to know what you can and can't do in browsers.
lilduckey99 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 12:00 PM   #26
Mssophia

mssophia will become famous soon enough

Looks to me like the site is choking on traffic. I got in fine at 6:30 this morning. After 9:00 AM, it's been too slow to use. You wait a long time for the home page to load then dock won't load. I sign out before the hunger meter starts dropping since I can't feed them.
I'm really frustrated and annoyed. The site isn't usable like this. If they can't handle the traffic without long waits they should at least prevent the hunger/happy/healthy meters from dropping while we wait for them.

Old 12-18-2010, 12:04 PM   #27
I, Are Thankfull!

april1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clown

I am frustrated too! I'm on server 10 and it load my dock, can't feed my pets. Super slow to try and do anything!!!
april1013 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 12:21 PM   #28
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

My pet is hungry and I cannot feed her. Can not log off log on because....this just causes the hunger to grow faster!!! On IE no idea which server but service has been spotty all week
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 02:04 PM   #29

Alisha is on a distinguished road

I'm on server 12 also and am unable to load my dock. Everything is at turtle speed... and getting please wait trying to do anything!

On the other hand however, my spare account is on server 15 and isn't having any "please wait" or dock loading issues at all.
Alisha is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 02:15 PM   #30

litaholic is an unknown quantity at this point

So far I haven't been able to load my dock in either Firefox of IE. I think maybe there's too much traffic for the site to handle.
litaholic is offline Female
Closed

Tags
s.m.o.p.h.i.e