Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2010, 06:18 PM   #11
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: Great. Dock won't load again.

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzro
Click the image to open in full size.
That's my loading bar I'm not for sure which server I'm on but I think it's 4.(because it says loader4)

mine will not load.

It's my birthday so I got my zodiac pet today,but then when I went to open the presents my storage just kept loading,and loading,and loading.It's terrible that I adopted a webkinz for my birthday and can't even get the present on my birthday!Webkinz seems slow.I think it's because so many people's on looking for ms.birdy that the servers about to crash.
That thing in the loading BAR is not your server number but I don't know how to find a server on anything but Firefox, sorry.

Happy birthday! I hope they get this fixed so you get your birthday present (and the cool pet items)!

If not, definitely call and complain on Monday!
AuntMary57 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2010, 07:08 PM   #12
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.
That's my loading bar I'm not for sure which server I'm on but I think it's 4.(because it says loader4)

mine will not load.

It's my birthday so I got my zodiac pet today,but then when I went to open the presents my storage just kept loading,and loading,and loading.It's terrible that I adopted a webkinz for my birthday and can't even get the present on my birthday!Webkinz seems slow.I think it's because so many people's on looking for ms.birdy that the servers about to crash.
Your account, based on the photo of your loading bar is server #2.

It's only a personal thought but I think that Ganz should know how many subscribers they have, especially with the welcome back promo reviving so many people's accounts, and should have upgraded their servers accordingly? But maybe not. I don't know, but whatever the reason it's keeping me from playing on WW today.
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Old 12-17-2010, 07:20 PM   #13
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by DakotaKinz
Your account, based on the photo of your loading bar is server #2.
Dakota, I must respectfully disagree. I have the exact same loader bar on five accounts (Servers 5, 6, 13, 14 and 17).

On Firefox, you see what server you have in the lower left corner (in the bar underneath you pet's picture).

It says something like "transferring data from wapiX.webkinz.com" with the X being your server number.

I don't know how to find it on any other browser, but I don't think it's in the loader bar...
AuntMary57 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2010, 07:25 PM   #14
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Mine's working now. Yea!

View Post Originally Posted by AuntMary57
Dakota, I must respectfully disagree. I have the exact same loader bar on five accounts (Servers 5, 6, 13, 14 and 17).

On Firefox, you see what server you have in the lower left corner (in the bar underneath you pet's picture).

It says something like "transferring data from wapiX.webkinz.com" with the X being your server number.

I don't know how to find it on any other browser, but I don't think it's in the loader bar...
Oh, oops. I was looking at it wrong, or thinking it was something else. I know what you mean now, I totally see where I erred on that.

I thought it was the bottom left of the page, sorry about that.

Last edited by DakotaKinz; 12-17-2010 at 07:25 PM..
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Old 12-17-2010, 07:27 PM   #15

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I have been having that problem also. On a few different servers. It is very irritating!

And now a couple of accounts won't load at all until the third or forth time I try.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 12-17-2010, 08:37 PM   #16
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

I'm having trouble with not getting my dock to open too, what a bummer!
Vickie is offline Female
Old 12-17-2010, 08:47 PM   #17
e the people...
Webkinz :)

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

That has happened to me too. Only once this week has my dock loaded. My sister's account does not do this though.
MintyPuppy is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 10:38 AM   #18
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by lilduckey99
Oh ok. If it helps any, I'm using Firefox.
View Post Originally Posted by DakotaKinz
Mine won't either, thank you for posting this because I truly thought it was just me.

My account is on server 12.
mine will not load.
View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
I have been having that problem also. On a few different servers. It is very irritating!

And now a couple of accounts won't load at all until the third or forth time I try.
View Post Originally Posted by Vickie
I'm having trouble with not getting my dock to open too, what a bummer!
View Post Originally Posted by MintyPuppy
That has happened to me too. Only once this week has my dock loaded. My sister's account does not do this though.
I am curious... What browser is everyone using? And do you have large docks? Firefox hates loading large docks, so I use IE for that... but if IE is having problems... yuck!

One would think Ganz would increase server power when they run these events... It's like going to church on Christmas and Easter! They know WW will be inundated with a ton of visitors!
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 10:43 AM   #19
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by ArkMama
I am curious... What browser is everyone using? And do you have large docks? Firefox hates loading large docks, so I use IE for that... but if IE is having problems... yuck!

One would think Ganz would increase server power when they run these events... It's like going to church on Christmas and Easter! They know WW will be inundated with a ton of visitors!
I tend to use anything but IE. That's where I normally get bombarded with please waits. I tend to use Firefox, then Safari, then Google Chrome.

I agree 100%.
lilduckey99 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 11:04 AM   #20
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by lilduckey99
I tend to use anything but IE. That's where I normally get bombarded with please waits. I tend to use Firefox, then Safari, then Google Chrome.

I agree 100%.
I don't have Google Chrome and Safari installed yet. I think I will do that this weekend....

Isn't aggravating that we need to switch between browsers depending on what we need to do on our accounts? IE may have the "please waits..." But at least it will load large docks!
ArkMama is offline Female
Closed

Tags
s.m.o.p.h.i.e