Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2008, 06:08 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: What is the difference between the Fun Fiesta Skirt and the Ruffle Skirt?

View Post Originally Posted by lil_googles
i almost wet myself when i read your siggy ansd its a gltch
LOL. Yeah, I thought it was probably a glitch, but who knows, maybe one was made for boy and the other for girl webkinz. xD
kgirl72 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2008, 11:23 AM   #12

monkey147852 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: What is the difference between the Fun Fiesta Skirt and the Ruffle Skirt?

it is just a glitch proud owner of 14 webkinz newst addition:gwolf:sammy
Old 03-27-2009, 03:44 PM   #13

CrocoDuck4 is just really niceCrocoDuck4 is just really nice

Red face Graphics on Ruffle Skirt and Fun Fiesta Skirt the SAME

Okay so I was on WW in the kinzstyle shop and saw the Same 2 Items so I clicked on them and saw they were different items. The Ruffle Skirt and Fun Fiesta Skirt. One is 190 KC and the other 270 KC. Are you paying different amounts of money for the SAME KINZ STYLE ITEM? Here are picture...What do you think about this?

Bye
Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 6.png (45.4 KB, 35 views)
File Type: pngPicture 4.png (22.1 KB, 34 views)
File Type: pngPicture 5.png (22.9 KB, 30 views)
Old 03-27-2009, 03:47 PM   #14
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Graphics on Ruffle Skirt and Fun Fiesta Skirt the SAME

Huh, that is strange. Good job catching that. Rep!
big2gray is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 03:47 PM   #15
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

Good eye! I don't own any KinzStyle so I have never been to the shop.

P.S. I expected your avatar to be croc or a duck!
Old 03-27-2009, 03:52 PM   #16

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

Strange.....maybe there was a glitch and it had the wrong image up
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 03:56 PM   #17
e are ♥Jalley♥
Banned
alexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Hmm, that's so funny! I would buy the cheaper one and keep my fingers crossed that that's what would end up in my dock ! LOL

Thanks for letting us know
alexmike2 is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 05:12 PM   #18
owee! Finally I'm a
Banned
♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all

Isn't that odd? Thanks for ctaching that because I hardly ever go to the Wshop.
♥Julia♥ is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 05:41 PM   #19
I <3 Billy Mays
Banned
mcgonagle has much to be proud ofmcgonagle has much to be proud ofmcgonagle has much to be proud ofmcgonagle has much to be proud of

Actually, WI has known its the same. Its nothing new Buy the cheaper one XD

And Julia, its at the KinzStyle shop, not the W-Shop/
mcgonagle is offline Male
Old 03-27-2009, 08:14 PM   #20
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I noticed that too and found this info on this thread;

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-items-87712/

Quote:
(The Fun Fiesta Skirt and Ruffle Skirt have the same graphic, but different prices.)
Quote:
Click the image to open in full size.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Closed