Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2010, 02:51 AM   #11
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: Granting access to KinzChat Plus doesn't seem to work :(

All I know is this is what my acct in both Euro and Asian look like.
And Gantz told me I can't have kcp in these accts?
And I am an adult.
I think they don't know what is going on sometimes maybe?

Click the image to open in full size.I only have one tree
aug2168 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2010, 10:08 AM   #12
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
All I know is this is what my acct in both Euro and Asian look like.
And Gantz told me I can't have kcp in these accts?
And I am an adult.
I think they don't know what is going on sometimes maybe?

Click the image to open in full size.I only have one tree

I only have 1 tree too . Webberlilly Did you ask Ganz for KC t on your Asian accnts ?? Do you think you can ask them if you have 1 tree I wonder why you have two ??

I hope this glitch is fixed soon for you , granting your acess.
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 01-20-2010, 09:55 PM   #13
oot!
Webkinz :)

Calciferia is a name known to allCalciferia is a name known to allCalciferia is a name known to all

Hi everyone! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experiences.

I phoned Ganz this morning who confirmed that this is a glitch on their end. They told me to keep checking their news site for updated info on when the glitch will be fixed. I hope they fix this soon!
Calciferia is offline Female
Old 01-20-2010, 09:57 PM   #14
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Calciferia
Hi everyone! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experiences.

I phoned Ganz this morning who confirmed that this is a glitch on their end. They told me to keep checking their news site for updated info on when the glitch will be fixed. I hope they fix this soon!

Thanks for letting us know I hope they fix it soon .
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 12:30 PM   #15
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Can't grant kinzchat plus

Hi Everyone,
So here is my glitch. I openend a new account for my family and went to the parent area to grant him access to kinz chat plus for the clubhouse. I did what I was sopose to and I just kept going back to the begining. I would like for this to be posted and also to see how many other people this is happenening to also. I have tried for the last 3 days and not sure how long this has been going on since the last time I openend a new account was over a year ago with no problems before. Thanks for reading.
stylede is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 04:52 PM   #16
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

Default Kinzchat PLUS trouble!

Hi!
When I try to grant myself Kinzchat PLUS (my parents approved!) I get the E-mail, but the link just takes me to the Parents Area section!
And would you please not suggest that my parents blocked me or prevented me--because I know they didn't!
Has anyone else been having this problem?

~Ree
Smog is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 04:58 PM   #17
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Kinzchat PLUS trouble!

Maybe you should clear your cache?

if you don't know how, here's a link.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-cache-534364/
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 05:21 PM   #18
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Hm......that's never happened to me or anyone I know. Like mickey26 said, try clearing cache. Good luck!
Old 01-22-2010, 05:38 PM   #19
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

I'm not aloud....
Smog is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 05:39 PM   #20
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

I would suggest waiting a few days, one or two, then try again. If that still doesn't work, then try contacting GANZ.
Closed