Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2019, 06:33 PM   #1
monkeydonna
Webkinz :)

suzieq696 is cool as a bunny clownsuzieq696 is cool as a bunny clownsuzieq696 is cool as a bunny clownsuzieq696 is cool as a bunny clownsuzieq696 is cool as a bunny clownsuzieq696 is cool as a bunny clownsuzieq696 is cool as a bunny clownsuzieq696 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Grand Grotto Freezing

I guess this would be considered minor in the grand scheme of things. Although to me it is more than a minor problem.
Sometimes when I finish a level the all gems disappear and the game just freezes. When it first started I could click and go home or the exit Webkinz World button would work. But now nothing is working and I have to close the Webkinz window. When the freeze happens you don't get your kinz cash. It is not a happy feeling when I have played for an hour and have 200 kinz cash and it decides to freeze. I really like this game but I am close to not playing it anymore because this problem is becoming more frequent.
suzieq696 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2019, 01:14 AM   #2

Ritzcracker makes the others go WoWRitzcracker makes the others go WoW
Ritzcracker makes the others go WoWRitzcracker makes the others go WoWRitzcracker makes the others go WoWRitzcracker makes the others go WoWRitzcracker makes the others go WoWRitzcracker makes the others go WoWRitzcracker makes the others go WoWRitzcracker makes the others go WoWRitzcracker makes the others go WoWRitzcracker makes the others go WoWRitzcracker makes the others go WoWRitzcracker makes the others go WoW

Default Re: Grand Grotto Freezing

I was wondering if I was the only one with this problem, as I have an old computer, and everytime it freezes, the computer seems to be also doing some other odd stuff. The other thing it does, is log me out at the end of a game, before it awards KC or medallions. So I understand your frustration. i was thinking about posting something on FB to Sally Ganz, and see what comes of it.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 10-22-2019, 08:43 AM   #3
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness
Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by suzieq696
I guess this would be considered minor in the grand scheme of things. Although to me it is more than a minor problem.
Sometimes when I finish a level the all gems disappear and the game just freezes. When it first started I could click and go home or the exit Webkinz World button would work. But now nothing is working and I have to close the Webkinz window. When the freeze happens you don't get your kinz cash. It is not a happy feeling when I have played for an hour and have 200 kinz cash and it decides to freeze. I really like this game but I am close to not playing it anymore because this problem is becoming more frequent.
Have you tried another browser. I use Opera mainly and when I use Microsoft Edge I have problems loading and with games.

hope you find a solution.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 10-22-2019, 11:46 PM   #4
WWid:Royalmajesty

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

I haven’t noticed this, but hopefully it will be fixed with maintenance tomorrow.
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 10-23-2019, 10:57 AM   #5

littlepoodle is a ray of sunshinelittlepoodle is a ray of sunshine
littlepoodle is a ray of sunshinelittlepoodle is a ray of sunshinelittlepoodle is a ray of sunshinelittlepoodle is a ray of sunshinelittlepoodle is a ray of sunshinelittlepoodle is a ray of sunshinelittlepoodle is a ray of sunshinelittlepoodle is a ray of sunshine

WOW Webkinz is not working at all.. I am hoping the problem is fixed soon, Cannot get in on desktop or browser version The one thing I hate about the desktop version there is no way out when it freezes up
littlepoodle is offline Female
Old 10-24-2019, 10:25 AM   #6

outgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguise
outgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguiseoutgoinglyshy is Justin in disguise

Did you try clearing your cache? It's usually a good thing to do after maintenance because you start fresh. I haven't been having any trouble today. Hope it helps.

I did notice they've made harvesting crops easier. One click and the veggie goes right into your dock!

I've also discovered a useful glitch. After the easy one-click harvesting I noticed yesterday I had over 100 watermelons to sell. When I filled the resale counter of the W Shop with 12 watermelons I accidentally double clicked on the sell button. That caused my sale to double to 24 watermelons. So I tried that again and it worked the next time too. This will make the sell-back process much speedier!

Update: I just sold some more watermelons. I put 12 into the resale counter of the W Shop. I clicked the sale button three times and it sold 36 melons in one sale!

I don't know if everyone already knew about this but it was a pleasant surprise for me. lol It will make selling off large harvests much easier.

Last edited by outgoinglyshy; 10-24-2019 at 10:25 AM..
outgoinglyshy is offline Female
Old 10-24-2019, 09:33 PM   #7
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 invented the repstephsmom98 invented the repstephsmom98 invented the repstephsmom98 invented the rep
stephsmom98 invented the repstephsmom98 invented the repstephsmom98 invented the repstephsmom98 invented the repstephsmom98 invented the repstephsmom98 invented the rep

I am having the same problem. I'll try clearing cache
Old 10-26-2019, 06:55 AM   #8

rachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellence
rachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellence

I had the same problem, but I have not tried again since the update.
rachelgirl192 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2019, 02:16 PM   #9
monkeydonna

suzieq696 is cool as a bunny clownsuzieq696 is cool as a bunny clownsuzieq696 is cool as a bunny clownsuzieq696 is cool as a bunny clownsuzieq696 is cool as a bunny clownsuzieq696 is cool as a bunny clownsuzieq696 is cool as a bunny clownsuzieq696 is cool as a bunny clown

It must be fixed. I have not had a problem since the update.
suzieq696 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2019, 03:50 PM   #10
WWid:Royalmajesty

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Okay, the freezing up happened with me when I was using desktop app. I just closed browser and reopened. Then I was able to start over with the desktop app.

You can get to the browser and other applications by hitting the window key on keyboard for a PC.

My apologies.....when my app froze I was not playing the Grand Grottoes game. I just realized that this was about this game. But still, how to get out of the frozen state still applies.

Last edited by Queen of Sheba; 10-30-2019 at 03:55 PM..
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Closed