Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2019, 10:13 PM   #11
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Good glitch in Jumbleberry Fields

View Post Originally Posted by Suzuki108
I also noticed this glitch for the pumpkin patch protector game ...last night I played Quizzy's for a bit and it racked up ALL the kinzcash needed to complete that part of the challenge. thank you for the note ryhill!

Dixiecup...you're a singer?? Omg!! I love to see a fellow music-minded person on here although I play violin... LOL
I used to play the guitar. And I still sing, sometimes. And YES, it is so nice see people here who have a musical background. and Playing Violin is much nicer than playing the fiddle, don't you think?
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2019, 11:23 PM   #12
ow, I ♥ being
Gifted

Suzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicness
Suzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I used to play the guitar. And I still sing, sometimes. And YES, it is so nice see people here who have a musical background. and Playing Violin is much nicer than playing the fiddle, don't you think?
Oh wow!! I am sure you are quite talented In terms of the technical 'instrument' violin & fiddle are quite the same, sometimes the string types or bridge may be different.. but the biggest difference is just the style of music: classical vs. fiddling/country.

Technically I have only learned the classical approach with violin (thru the suzuki method...basically the meaning to my username!!) BUT I know a few fiddle songs from time spent at summer music camps.

ps. also tried the moonberry trick. worked like a charm AND I got to save my berries. YAY!
Suzuki108 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2019, 07:21 AM   #13
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Well, While you could theoretically play Tchaikovsky on a fiddle, you wouldn't want to play the Orange Blossom Special on a Stradivarius Just sayin'

Yes, it worked really well for me. The last time I played I had to play that wretched Pumpkin Patch Protector game and THAT I was not looking forward to, at all! Thanks for the 'work-around,' RyHill
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 06-19-2019, 10:19 AM   #14
Webkinz :)

ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness
ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Well, While you could theoretically play Tchaikovsky on a fiddle, you wouldn't want to play the Orange Blossom Special on a Stradivarius Just sayin'

Yes, it worked really well for me. The last time I played I had to play that wretched Pumpkin Patch Protector game and THAT I was not looking forward to, at all! Thanks for the 'work-around,' RyHill

you are welcome, Dixie Chickie

when i did pumpkin patch protector and saw i would get about 12 points per game i considered skipping the whole thing. LOL so thank goodness for the two glitches. i need about five moonberries to finish all accounts. was planning on kinzposting moonberries among my accounts but unfortunately found that are not postable.

(havent looked into that link that you sent me. Cause i am using my daughters computer right now. got to order a battery for mine.))
ryhill is offline Female
Old 06-19-2019, 11:05 AM   #15
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru

Webbiekinz rules the roostWebbiekinz rules the roostWebbiekinz rules the roostWebbiekinz rules the roostWebbiekinz rules the roostWebbiekinz rules the roostWebbiekinz rules the roostWebbiekinz rules the roostWebbiekinz rules the roostWebbiekinz rules the roostWebbiekinz rules the roostWebbiekinz rules the roost

So there are 3 glitches which all help finish the task

1. Play other games for pumpkin patch points

2. Go into Jumbleberry game, but exit without playing

3. Feed your FULL pet Moonberries - they won't eat because they're full, but it counts and you don't use any moonberries.
Webbiekinz is offline Female
Old 06-19-2019, 11:27 AM   #16
Oekie was born a heroOekie was born a heroOekie was born a hero
Oekie was born a heroOekie was born a heroOekie was born a heroOekie was born a heroOekie was born a heroOekie was born a heroOekie was born a heroOekie was born a heroOekie was born a hero

I thought someone hacked into my account and played Pumpkin Patch protector! I have 145/200 without playing the game. Glad I checked this forum before panicking!
Old 06-19-2019, 04:55 PM   #17
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a boss
mom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a boss

How do we play pumpkin patch protector to get the glicth.

Last edited by mom of 2 teens; 06-19-2019 at 04:59 PM..
mom of 2 teens is offline Female
Old 06-19-2019, 05:30 PM   #18

Ioumercer knows the way
Ioumercer knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by mom of 2 teens
You don't. Play other in game games that aren't available as stand alone games. Like wacky zingoz, or quizzy's, or other games you like that are played in webkinz and it will count toward your cash for pumpkin protector
Ioumercer is offline Female
Old 06-19-2019, 07:11 PM   #19

ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness
ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by mom of 2 teens

i am not sure which games give the points. i think most of them will give the points into pumpkin patch protector. yesterday i finished the 200 points by playing the game of the day. Get Eleven solitaire. and i think i got the points playing smoothie movies and/or tile towers.

the glitch will work just play games and check into your pumpkin score.

gee, hope they didnt fix it. wonder if they check into WI and would see the posts.

good luck.
ryhill is offline Female
Old 06-20-2019, 05:09 PM   #20
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a boss
mom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a boss

Thank you ryhill, I just was playing the wrong games.
mom of 2 teens is offline Female
Closed