Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2010, 08:38 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

n2911nlv is just really nicen2911nlv is just really nice

Default Goober's Lab Graphics

When playing Goober's Lab two different times this past week (including today), the dots/marbles flash on and off and you can see the word "default" pop up and disappear as you click on different ones. The game plays like it usually does, but the flashing and pop-ups are annoying. Logging out and back in does not make any difference and neither does clearing the cache.

Has anyone else noticed this occurring on any of their accounts?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2010, 02:19 AM   #2
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Goober's Lab Graphics

Yes, it is terrible! The 5-in-a-row atoms are flashing so bad they are triggering my migraines and I had to stop playing the game recently because of it.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 08-19-2010, 03:02 AM   #3
Pinefairy Diabetes A

NEEDLEPLY is the cats pajamas!NEEDLEPLY is the cats pajamas!NEEDLEPLY is the cats pajamas!NEEDLEPLY is the cats pajamas!NEEDLEPLY is the cats pajamas!NEEDLEPLY is the cats pajamas!

It's still having problems and I believe it is not adding points the same as before the glitch
NEEDLEPLY is offline Female
Old 08-19-2010, 08:27 PM   #4

158lawhop is sweet stuff
158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff

Not for me. But that sounds SUPER annoying!
158lawhop is offline Female
Old 08-20-2010, 08:18 AM   #5
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

It just did that to me this morning. Very weird and distracting. Seems like this last update really messed up a lot of things on the site. I hope it gets fixed soon!
Honeybear is offline Female
Old 08-20-2010, 08:49 AM   #6
hee ♥♥

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

it didn't do that to me yesterday, but i haven't played it today. that's one of my favorite games ): i hope they fix it soon. i guess i will just be playing it on my iphone.
taffeta is offline Female
Old 08-21-2010, 05:25 PM   #7
Googles Club

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

It happened to me. Goober really freaked me out!!!!!!!!
demogorgon is offline Male
Old 08-23-2010, 07:51 AM   #8

kstroupe16214 is an unknown quantity at this point

The same thing is happening to me on Goobers Lab.Hope it does get fixed soon.Not sure if I'm getting the correct score.
kstroupe16214 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 10:45 AM   #9

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

It happened to me too, this month the first time! and Goober also acts strange did you see that! It is one of my favorite games but because of that annoying thing, i played other games but they aren't as fun as Goober's Lab. Please fix that again!!

Taku2 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 09:55 PM   #10

Draconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to all

Oh wow! This is one of my favorite games as well, but I haven't played it much lately, at least not since Color Storm came back. I had to go play to see what you meant and all I can say is I hope they get this fixed soon. It is awful!!!

Between the glaring glowing colors that now make up the atoms, the spastic flashing of the rotating atoms, the annoying disappearing atoms while flashing default when you get 4 or 5 in a row, and Goober's antics on the side (), I really don't think I will be playing it until this is fixed. It is not only annoying it is painful to play.

Please [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]....fix this problem!
Draconia is offline Female
Closed