Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 04:14 PM   #11
Gift Guru

Tamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Goober glitch: clubhouse closed to visitors

I am constantly getting the boot, Out of 2 days I have seen him 2 times, the rest I keep getting kicked out of the club house! It is so so frustrating, and they only give you so much time to try to collect them all, at this rate I will not get any more. PLEASE fix this GANZ!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2010, 04:19 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

stormygirl321 is on a distinguished road

I had problems getting into my account yesterday..grand daughter's worked fine, but I could't play with my Webbies til after 4 PM! Today I'm having a problem with the clubhouse too...I can't get in AT ALL! The loading screen comes up and there is about 1/4 inch left in the loading bar and stops. As many times as I've tried to get into both accounts today, the club house has not let us in.
stormygirl321 is offline Female
Old 04-24-2010, 07:00 PM   #13
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

this issue is plagueing my north american ac****s the most (both of them) and with my na accts goober just is not coming around very much at all unless i jump all around all the time. if i stay put he doesnt arrive.

on my asian and euro i have the disconnect issue too, and i have to log out and back in to enter the clubhouse but then the time usually is passed to get my priZe. this is getting more and more maddening as i sit here hour after hour with not much to show for it.

thanks for staring this thread
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 04-24-2010, 08:01 PM   #14
KaptJaneway
Gift Guru

KaptJaneway is a splendid one to beholdKaptJaneway is a splendid one to beholdKaptJaneway is a splendid one to beholdKaptJaneway is a splendid one to behold

I've had trouble with this too. It's made it difficult to get rockets when I get thrown out of the room. At one point, I couldn't even log back on and get into the Clubhouse. It kept telling me that the User Name existed....
Old 04-25-2010, 07:26 AM   #15
Gifted

itzdawns will become famous soon enough

This is exactly what is happening to me over and over on both my accounts. I'm sooooo frustrated!!!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by MamaDragon3
It's happened to me a few times, too. It's very frustrating. On the accounts I've been kicked out of, I can't even just go back into the clubhouse--I have to log out, then log back in to get to the clubhouse, and by then the waiting starts all over again!
Old 04-25-2010, 12:26 PM   #16
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

I have been thrown out on one account while two other accounts in the same room got to stay! No matter, they were there a couple hours and no goober. I think they have really botched this one up. I have spent over an hour in rooms many times with no results. I think I give up even getting it for the kids this time because it seems to be a waste of time.
grammiedkinz is offline Female
Closed