Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2010, 09:49 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

xJuliaa:) is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Go back to bed!

The other day, while I was on my friend's Webkinz Account, cleaning it and straightening out the pets (like she asked me to), I was taking all the Webkinz, putting them in one room, then cleaning out all the other rooms in order to redesign them and make the pets healthy and keep them in bed and organized, etc etc. Well while I was cleaning out the rooms, these random Webkinz began to appear, and they appeared in what seemed like willy-nilly places at first, like on top of tables or TV's, in small rooms some were even on top of doors! Then they appeared to be in the same places, facing the same direction, despite the furniture or even if they weren't in the actual area of the room. At first I ignored this, but then I started to fear someone else controlling the account. But, I realized, I could walk under the places where the Webkinz were as if they were floating above me. So, I also realized these were my friend's Webkinz, on her account. So, I tried to click on them to control them and bring them back to the room I was putting them in, but when I clicked them, they brought me to the room I had put them in hours ago. The room they were supposed to be in. Then it hit me: they were just cloning. They were in the same position, facing the same direction, as they were in the other room, only wherever I went. This isn't very that major, just annoying, and scary at first. It also lags my computer.
xJuliaa:) is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2010, 10:05 AM   #2
Backup account is ex
Banned
chocolatelablil is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Go back to bed!

that happened to my lil'kinz golden retriever missy i had her standing i clicked on her and two of her were there it was funny
chocolatelablil is offline Female
Old 06-15-2010, 10:56 AM   #3
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

This happens when you are moving items around and then change rooms without changing the ITEMS/WALK tab.

It must read ITEM once you are finished moving things, and before you enter a different room.

Last edited by yadyram; 06-15-2010 at 11:00 AM..
yadyram is offline Female
Old 06-15-2010, 11:12 AM   #4

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

We have that problem everyonce in awhile it always seem sto be our fish that follow us around.
Myersnks is offline Female
Old 06-15-2010, 12:42 PM   #5

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

lol ahahah that sounds funny.... i wish i could see that
blackylove123 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2010, 02:58 PM   #6
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

If you go to flubs and funnies thread there are some really amusing posts of strange clonings!
sdf9 is offline Female
Closed