Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2011, 08:27 AM   #1
Banned
littlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to all

Default Glitchy graphics since update

Has anyone else had glitchy graphics in WW? My pets move at lightening speed, playing games the graphics double even triple themselves and leave traces of past graphics, and the map of Kinzville doesn't fully load but if I move my mouse around over the image parts of it show up........ seems to have happened since the kinectimals big ad graphic in the background when you load a new place in WW ......
littlejohnw is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2011, 10:06 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

BellaDakota is just really niceBellaDakota is just really nice

Default Re: Glitchy graphics since update

Yes, the exact same thing has been happening to me. It started yesterday. I wasn't sure if it was the Kinectimals ad or the adding of the new message center, etc.

It is somewhat major for me, as the graphics didn't load when I went to do the hamburger job, and so could not complete that challenge! It worked today, but then the magical forest had such glitchy graphics some of that didn't work as well. I am on Firefox on a Mac. Opera no longer works for me at all, and Safari gets messed up once I move anything in my dock.

Very frustrating, but at least now I know it's not my computer.
BellaDakota is offline Female
Old 12-08-2011, 11:34 AM   #3
Jackieeh is an unknown quantity at this point

The same thing is happening on my account also, cannot do anything. Jobs, dailies, challenges the whole thing is messed up. I kept getting the big Kinectimals ad behind every place I went in WW. Do Ganz know about this and if so they should fix it asap. It's no fun when everything is messed up and you can't play. I wish they would test these new programs before they release them to everyone but it appears we are the testers and have to deal with the frustration of glitchy WW all the time.
Jackieeh is offline Female
Old 12-08-2011, 08:48 PM   #4
Pickachu!

WebkinzWebie is a jewel in the roughWebkinzWebie is a jewel in the rough

Default Games glitch

When I go to play Spree, CraftyCanaries, Flutter Bugged, Wacky Zingoz, Hoppy Little Rocket Ship, and Spot the DifferenceSmurfs, I get this image.

Click the image to open in full size.

Please tell if you have this problem, or if you know how to solve it. Also please report to the WIKI.

I was the recent winner!!

That's me

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzWebie
When I go to play Spree, CraftyCanaries, Flutter Bugged, Wacky Zingoz, Hoppy Little Rocket Ship, and Spot the DifferenceSmurfs, I get this image.

Please tell if you have this problem, or if you know how to solve it. Also please report to the WIKI.

That's me
I have to fix this according to WIKI rules. This is a regular account, Us time zone, and, you can tell it's in the Arcade. This has happened multiplite times. K.

That's me
I have to fix this according to WIKI rules. This is a regular account, Us time zone, and, you can tell it's in the Arcade. This has happened multiplite times. K.

Last edited by WebkinzWebie; 12-08-2011 at 08:47 PM..
WebkinzWebie is offline Male
Old 12-10-2011, 11:09 AM   #5
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Default Re: Games glitch

Clear your cache and re-start your computer. Delete ALL Webkinz tabs before restarting.

Hope that helps.
BloogleJ is offline Female
Old 12-11-2011, 09:29 AM   #6
Pickachu!

WebkinzWebie is a jewel in the roughWebkinzWebie is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by BloogleJ
Clear your cache and re-start your computer. Delete ALL Webkinz tabs before restarting.

Hope that helps.
Sorry to say, it didn't help me.
I did it, and I still got that screenshot.

That's me.

Would someone actully reply, because I can't do anything about it. PLZ?!

That's me.

Last edited by WebkinzWebie; 12-11-2011 at 09:29 AM..
WebkinzWebie is offline Male
Old 12-11-2011, 11:49 AM   #7

cooper is a glorious beacon of lightcooper is a glorious beacon of lightcooper is a glorious beacon of light

Angry Re: Glitchy graphics since update

Thank goodness I am not alone!!! Nothing has worked right!

I have to go back to while I appreciate all the new stuff, how about they make it just
all work right?
Seriously....
Old 12-11-2011, 08:19 PM   #8
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

do you mean stuff like this:

I've had it now and then on my NA account and USUALLY, if I log off and back on it fixes itself.
I now have an Asian account and it is now almost ALWAYS like this.

I think you are right and it did start more after maintenance. I did call ganz about my golf scores not showing up for the challenges (turns out only the 18 hole game counts) and did mention this problem to the rep then. I told him that my NA was mostly fine, but he still told me he thought it had to do with adobe flash. he wanted me to uninstall it and re-install the latest version.

I didn't do that because I'm not sure how to uninstall, but I did update to the newest version and it is still happening. It doesn't make sense to me that if it were my computer and programs that it would affect one account that much more than another.

I am so glad someone else wrote about this. I was getting ready to start a thread on it myself (as you can tell by my screen shots.)

It makes agility class absolutely impossible and sometimes it starts getting weird after the class starts!

I hate this!
Attached Images
File Type: pngglitch screen.png (113.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: pngglitch gems.png (99.1 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpgglitch woods.jpg (88.3 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by cria; 12-11-2011 at 08:19 PM..
cria is offline Female
Old 12-12-2011, 09:02 AM   #9
Good Luck Chefs!!

AChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guide

WebkinzWebie, I have had the exact same problem since their upgrade on Wednesday and Im using Firefox and never have any problems, I cant seem to fix it either, have cleared my cache and even shut down my computer and restarted, still having same problem. I have been using IE just for certain games but dont use it for all my other activities because it is slow. Also with the games just giving me a green screen so does the log out carnival. Doesnt seem like hardly anyone else is having this problem am wondering why? If I do get it fixed will let you know but I dont know what else to do. Are you on Firefox too?
AChip is offline Female
Old 12-12-2011, 09:11 AM   #10
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by AChip
WebkinzWebie, I have had the exact same problem since their upgrade on Wednesday and Im using Firefox and never have any problems, I cant seem to fix it either, have cleared my cache and even shut down my computer and restarted, still having same problem. I have been using IE just for certain games but dont use it for all my other activities because it is slow. Also with the games just giving me a green screen so does the log out carnival. Doesnt seem like hardly anyone else is having this problem am wondering why? If I do get it fixed will let you know but I dont know what else to do. Are you on Firefox too?
Occasionally this happens to me and I just log out and log back in. However, it sounds like you both have a bigger problem. Bloogle's suggestions are good, too, but it sounds like that isn't helping. Have you contacted Ganz?
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Closed