Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2011, 10:56 PM   #1
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Glitchy, glitchy trading room.

Well, it's not about the chat bar going poof, but when someone invites me to trade and a click yes, half the time the screen doesn't show up properly, and the only way to get out is to leave the room.

Happen to anyone else?
lilduckey99 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2011, 11:04 PM   #2
Gift Guru

pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!
pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!

Default Re: Glitchy, glitchy trading room.

I am having problems with the trading room, too. When someone invites me to trade & I click yes, half of the time it immediately says "pet's name" doesn't want to trade. Also, sometimes I will be trading & the trade window will just close!

I'm sorry that you're having problems too, I know how frustrating this is. I hope Ganz fixes this soon.
pinkdiamonds is offline Female
Old 02-04-2011, 11:09 PM   #3
K94KC
Gifted

K94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to behold

I'm having the same issues, plus many times this evening I have been in the middle of a trade and all of a sudden I get "The Clubhouse is closed" and it boots me out! Very frustrating!
Old 02-04-2011, 11:16 PM   #4
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by K94KC
I'm having the same issues, plus many times this evening I have been in the middle of a trade and all of a sudden I get "The Clubhouse is closed" and it boots me out! Very frustrating!
I just got that, too! It's very annoying.
Old 02-05-2011, 10:23 AM   #5
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

I'm sorry that you having problems.Well sometimes someone invites me to trade and then it says they don't want to trade.Is that what your talking about?
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 12:03 PM   #6
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by doggoneit
I'm sorry that you having problems.Well sometimes someone invites me to trade and then it says they don't want to trade.Is that what your talking about?
Yes, that and the page when your trading won't load properly, like you can't see the faces of the other member and you can't talk, it freezes up.
Old 02-06-2011, 08:51 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

Sometimes when i trade i can't get my item up until the person leaves, or i sit in a chair and i freeze, or Someone invites me to trade and i click yes and they say they don't want to trade. Also when I trade I can't see the person i am trading with, and it is SUPER SLOW! People get angry at me because when i trade it keeps saying Please Wait... It is soo annoying! I hope Ganz fixes this soon!
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Old 02-09-2011, 03:33 PM   #8

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

It is a glitch? I was sure it was a part of the Big Plan to discourage us out of KC+ trading...
Old 02-09-2011, 03:36 PM   #9
Spike <3

wormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guide

Unfortunitly, yes.
wormie431 is offline Female
Old 02-09-2011, 03:38 PM   #10
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

this has happened to me for mounts now

View Post Originally Posted by K94KC
this has happened right when i was ready to get good trades it must not want me to trade
spotted turtle is offline Male
Closed