Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2012, 04:37 PM   #61
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Default Re: GLITCHED AND DISAPPEARING BOXES OF CHOCOLATES ~ Adventure Park Valentine Quest - read this

The saddest part about all of this is GANZ blatant disregard for keeping players informed...the only way a person would know anything about this is if they are on a fan site or if they phone....and phoning really doesn't solve anything because depending on which rep you get you might be told something different. Ridiculous!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2012, 04:45 PM   #62
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

Default Re: GLITCHED AND DISAPPEARING BOXES OF CHOCOLATES ~ Adventure Park Valentine Quest - read this

I didn't get a chance to call today. I need to get dinner now, and I then am going out this evening. I will try to call tomorrow, after I check back on this thread. At least I got some of my chocolates changed yesterday when I called, as I have a feeling they are all going to disappear. Sigh. I'll check in tomorrow afternoon to see the status.
deblynn is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 04:46 PM   #63
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
The saddest part about all of this is GANZ blatant disregard for keeping players informed...the only way a person would know anything about this is if they are on a fan site or if they phone....and phoning really doesn't solve anything because depending on which rep you get you might be told something different. Ridiculous!
I've said it before and I'll say it again..... to my eye, the overwhelming spirit of the general customer service policy (whereas some of the reps are friendly enough) is that we're marks, it's an ExTREMELY short-term vision and reactionary and bread-and-circuses kind of thing, and while WW itself feels sturdier than it did for a while there (it felt VERY precarious for a while), it still feels held together with spit and duct tape! (And yet we're still here.......go figure! )
vanberk is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 04:53 PM   #64
Webkinz :)

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
They are refusing to send the missing boxes now.

I got upset and asked to speak to a supervisor, and I was placed on terminal hold..
Hi again elymic and I am truly sorry that Ganz would not replace your chocolates. This situation is disturbing on so many levels, I don't know where to begin, but I'm not giving up !!

Snow has written an excellent letter (see below) and if more members send in emails and bombard them with phone calls, we may get Ganz to cough up those chocolates eventually. I ask you to stay tuned to this thread and try Snow's form letter and see where that gets you.

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I have not emailed them about my chocolates, as I was waiting for them to do it automatically, as was stated it would happen (by webkinz on twitter).

I have an idea for those of you who have had your chocolates gone missing. First, we need to get an email address of a SUPERVISOR in customer service (or put ATTENTION SUPERVISOR) in the subject line.

We need to come up with a "Form letter" and post it here and have everyone send the same email to them. It needs to include the email they sent you stating the accounts that have missing chocolates.

The email will go something like this:

---- quote of email from Ganz
acct 2 had no chocolates
acct 4 had no chocolates
acct 6 had no chocolates

------

Dear Customer Service Supervisor (name of supervisor):

Regarding the Adventure Park box of chocolates:

My friends and I have compared our emails and have noticed a major glitch that needs to be remedied ASAP. As you can see from customer service's email back to me, my chocolates have gone missing on EVERY OTHER ACCOUNT. This is consistent for EVERYONE who has emailed you to get their "coupon" chocolates changed to an "object". Please do NOT use your tool to replace chocolates for anyone else until this situation is remedied. It also appears that chocolates go missing if you call and have them swapped out for the object on 2 or more accounts.

This is what needs to happen:
1. Stop using the tool to swap chocolates until the tool is fixed
2. Go back & review EVERY email and place the box of chocolates on EVERY account that said they had chocolates, but which your tool inadvertently deleted. If they said they had 5 chocolates on the "disappearing chocolates" account, then give them 5. If they did not say how many chocolates they had, then you are going to have to either contact them to find out, or you will have to give them the "average" which appears to be around 3 boxes of chocolates per account.
3. Send emails back to the people and tell them of the glitch & remedy of the glitch (blame it on Nafaria if you have to--that is what usually happens).
4. Make a statement on Webkinz Newz of what is happening. We NEED an update! (We have already heard from @webkinz on twitter February 11th: "Hi @___________ . You may notice a change to the heart shaped chocolate prize soon. #Webkinz Pets can't eat, send or trade it ATM.") [name of twitter account purposely taken out for privacy]

p.s. Hopefully, you have already concluded all that I have written and are working on a solution. I am anxiously awaiting a reply from you as to what is being done and when my chocolates that were MIA will be returned to me.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
xxxx
Snow, this is an excellent idea and your form letter is very well worded. You summed up the situation in four succinct paragraphs, something I would have done in ten !! LOL

I am going to put this on my first page as an "update" so others can easily find it. My first post needs to be revamped as it is and this is definitely going on it, as is your second suggestion below Gram2Four's post.

Thank you for reading and following along and taking the time to share your insight.

View Post Originally Posted by Gram2Four
Excellent letter Snow,

Here is my report, I may be rambling but right now mad

Called Ganz
Name sabrina
time 12:16
date 2/22

Told her I needed some boxes of chocolates
fixed but only going to do 3 accounts for now as know the second one will disappear. She said that is not true.
Account 1 had 5 fixed okay. then told her to do account 2 as it only had 1, that got fixed.
Account 3 had 4, she said there was none there. Said I had pictures of all my accounts and it is Ganz fault this is happening. She said definitely not and I said don't like being called a liar, but of course she said she didn't say that. Next told her to check WI as lots having same problem and it is on Ganz end. Well she said they are not allowed to go on that site and naturally I replied some of Ganz does because if we on WI complain enough it eventually gets fixed.
According to her they are going to go through everyone's accounts and resolve this but could give no date as when would be fixed. I said I am going to post on WI that best thing to do is call for one account at a time and many of us have lots of accounts.
When she asked if there is anything else she could do I said yes give me my chocolate, naturally she said couldn't do as they weren't there. Again I said I am not a liar and hung up
Right now have no intention of buying more points or renewing my deluxe membership when it expires in Mar or April.

Thanks for listening
Oh Gram2Four, as I said above, this is so disturbing on so many levels ~ but you got your 2¢ in with Ganz and it will add to the voices of those who have called before you. Have you considered emailing your screenshots to Ganz, perhaps using Snow's form letter (above) to prove to them you had chocolates in accounts 3 and 4 ??

Also, what happened to you is slightly different than what has been happening to others before you .... you don't fit the pattern !! You had chocolates in four accounts and lost your chocolates in accounts 3 and 4 ~ in order to fit the pattern, you should have lost your chocolates in accounts 2 and 4. This is new information to this thread and thank you VERY much for taking the time to tell us about your experience.

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
For those of you who are going to call to get their chocolates fixed:

Can you do the following:

1. Have them log into all of your accounts where you want the chocolates fixed (you need to give them your username and password and then wait for them to log onto the accounts and load the docks and actually have them verify how many chocolates you have on each account and have them write it down or have THEM take screen shots. If they refuse to do this, then either ask to talk to a supervisor or call back later and see if you get a different rep who will do it for you.

2. After verification of how many chocolates on each account, then have them use their "tool" to change the chocolates from a coupon to an object.

This way, there is NO WAY they can say that the chocolates weren't there!

Good luck everyone (I am still going to wait until they do it automatically for everyone--hopefully this will happen sometime--I hope!)
Yes, the trick now to having your chocolates swapped over the phone is to tell Ganz to go into your dock BEFORE they use that nasty programming tool to swap your incorrect chocolates for the proper ones. Again, excellent advice.

I will include this information in my first post, but right now I have a WW web cam play date with my niece and then I'lll update. Today we're going to the park and we're going to play with our Zums. Should be back in about an hour.
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 05:15 PM   #65
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Hi Mystic, let me clear up a little confusion. Account 3 had 4 chocolates, and account 2 had one. I asked her to do them in the order I gave her as knew the 1 chocolate on account 2 would disappear.
She said she did them in the order I gave them but really can't be sure she did
. She did do account one before I gave her the other two.

Thank you so much for starting this thread.
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 05:30 PM   #66

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by vanberk
hi everyone - I'm off on a week-long work trip so decided to phone about my main account (no time to log in and check the others, and I have 4 boxes on my main account which is enough, anyway). Called and was told the boxes are NOT disappearing. (I told her people I absolutely trust say they HAVE disappeared). She also said they ARE NOT removing any more boxes - that the issue will be fixed in the next maintenance. I stayed with it until she made a note that she saw I have four boxes. I do not trust that the screen shot will suffice. It did NOT when the KP went crazy last year and I lost many expensive PSI in the KP when they just disappeared. They accepted the screenshot to help their technical team but would not replace my lost PSI.

Good luck, everyone. Maddening company policy. Can understand some of it but it's policy-insanity as far as growing customer loyalty and word of mouth marketing. Really sounds like a badly-transferred 2nd generation family business thing that's happening!
OK, this is more new information !! So they're holding off on using that nasty chocolate swapping tool and have decided to resort to a WW-wide fix during next week's maintenance ~ that would be Wednesday the 29th. Thanks for letting us know vanberk.
Old 02-22-2012, 05:57 PM   #67

MysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by avatarrules123
So does that mean that if you call them and ask them to move the coupon chocolates to the object section, they won't do it on account of the fact that the problem will be fixed next maintenance day?
Yes, avatarrules, apparently, the chocolates are going to be fixed during next week's maintenance. So anyone who calls now isn't going to get their chocolates moved to the correct section of their docks.

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
I couldn't agree more, FroggyDoodle. What I particularly resent, loathe, abhor, despise and absolutely hate is Ganz using Twitter and Facebook to relay tidbits of information ~ they dole out what little information they give us about updates like bread crumbs.

I don't subscribe to any social networking sites, so unless I see the info on WI, I have no idea what Ganz is tweeting or posting on its wall, and I often forget to check the section on the front page of WI where Ganz sends Tweets. And the most current Tweet I can see on WKN was posted about 1 month ago !!

I just learned from SnowCrystal's post above that Ganz sent out a tweet concerning the appearance of the chocolates on February 11th ~

We have already heard from @webkinz on twitter February 11th: "Hi @___________ . You may notice a change to the heart shaped chocolate prize soon. #Webkinz Pets can't eat, send or trade it ATM.") [name of twitter account purposely taken out for privacy]

I heard about it from the rep I spoke to on Monday, February 20th when this whole mess started and even SHE wasn't exactly sure if the appearance of the chocolates was going to change or not. She merely hinted at it.

[sigh]

View Post Originally Posted by deblynn
I didn't get a chance to call today. I need to get dinner now, and I then am going out this evening. I will try to call tomorrow, after I check back on this thread. At least I got some of my chocolates changed yesterday when I called, as I have a feeling they are all going to disappear. Sigh. I'll check in tomorrow afternoon to see the status.
No need to call anymore, Deblynn, Ganz has notified some callers today that the chocolates will be replaced with the correct prize and put in the correct section of your dock during next week's maintenance. So they have stopped swapping the chocolates manually now. Provided the new/next WW-wide "fix" works, I guess that's a good thing, although they should have done it during LAST week's maintenance. [shakes head] Now my concern and the purpose of this thread is to try and help those members who have lost their chocolates because of emailing or phoning Ganz BEFORE all of this new info was given to us.

Have a nice evening and, again, thanks for being willing to help out with this situation.

View Post Originally Posted by vanberk
I've said it before and I'll say it again..... to my eye, the overwhelming spirit of the general customer service policy (whereas some of the reps are friendly enough) is that we're marks, it's an ExTREMELY short-term vision and reactionary and bread-and-circuses kind of thing, and while WW itself feels sturdier than it did for a while there (it felt VERY precarious for a while), it still feels held together with spit and duct tape! (And yet we're still here.......go figure! )
Hi again vanberk and I absolutely agree with what you said. Although this is a little off-topic, I'd like to elaborate on your last remark ~ And yet we're still here.......go figure!

I recently had a PM conversation with another member about this very topic, and I'd like to copy and paste what I wrote to this member as a way of explaining why *I'm* still here and perhaps other members are on the same page ~

I would have walked away from this "hobby" long ago were it not for the incredible amount of money I've invested in merchandise and the incredible amount of time I've put into my collection and accounts in general, back when Ganz was only slightly better than it is today ~ I'm talking back in 2007 and early 2008. Starting in December 2009, I bought less and less merchandise and cut my eStore shopping down by as much as 85%, but I still plug away at the events and jump through hoops to get prizes ~ but much less than when the prize blitz happened upon us about a year ago (I'm talking over at WKN and then later the newly created Parents Club). My young niece is very much into Webkinz and I still plug away at it for her and get the prizes for her and such because her computer time is so limited what with homework and extracurricular activities.

Not sure how much more of this nonsense I want to take though. Not sure if I'll give WW up completely when my niece finally outgrows it or if I'll be here until the end of WW still trying to recoup my investment, but either way, Ganz isn't making a boatload of money from me anymore.

View Post Originally Posted by Gram2Four
Hi Mystic, let me clear up a little confusion. Account 3 had 4 chocolates, and account 2 had one. I asked her to do them in the order I gave her as knew the 1 chocolate on account 2 would disappear.
She said she did them in the order I gave them but really can't be sure she did. She did do account one before I gave her the other two.

Thank you so much for starting this thread.
Ahhh, I see now. So you could very well have lost your chocolates in accounts 2 and 4, we're not certain because the rep may have done them in the incorrect order. I see now. Thanks for clearing that up. And you're welcome !!

My goal now is to try and help the members who have lost their chocolates due to Ganz's inept programming skills and, in that regard, I'm going to update my first post. I have to completely rewrite it since we have so much more information now and that's gonna take me a bit of time.

Last edited by MysticZon; 02-22-2012 at 06:10 PM..
Old 02-22-2012, 06:47 PM   #68
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Default Re: JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH GANZ CONCERNING GLITCHED AND DISAPPEARING BOXES OF CHOCOLATES ~ Everyone who did the Valentine Adventure Park Quest and received glitched Boxes of Chocolates should read this

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
Quote from Webkinz Representative:
We have been able to verify and correct the error on the following account/s:
Account #1
Account #3
Account #5
Account #7
Account #9
Account #11
Please note that the error can only be rectified on accounts that had the incorrect prize and as such we cannot provide the correct prize on accounts that did not experience the error.
End quote.

MysticZon words:
I went into every one of my glitched accounts and sure enough, Accounts 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 no longer had the chocolates in the docks.
I might be confused, but are you saying that every other account (even numbered accounts as you listed them) was missing the items in question? They fixed every other one (odd numbers) and deleted the items in the others (even numbers)?
Does that seem odd to anyone besides me? Because that is odd. That is not random, that is not a coincidence, that is not really probable.
I have not counted my boxes, I have not taken screen shots of my dock, I just know that they could not be manipulated in the first account I tried, so I checked WI, saw there was a glitch and decided to ignore them for now. There are so many accounts to check... I have been procrastinating. Well, I see now I must document my items before I call or e-mail them. IF I decide to go the e-mail route, you can be sure I will attach the images as my proof beforehand. It seems like I might need to do this through the regular mail and have my signature and copies notarized first. LOL
Aagh! No wonder you guys are so frustrated.
AKD
Old 02-22-2012, 07:08 PM   #69

MysticZon is sweet stuff

Default Re: JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH GANZ CONCERNING GLITCHED AND DISAPPEARING BOXES OF CHOCOLATES ~ Everyone who did the Valentine Adventure Park Quest and received glitched Boxes of Chocolates should read this

View Post Originally Posted by AnotherKinzDad
I might be confused, but are you saying that every other account (even numbered accounts as you listed them) was missing the items in question? They fixed every other one (odd numbers) and deleted the items in the others (even numbers)?
Does that seem odd to anyone besides me? Because that is odd. That is not random, that is not a coincidence, that is not really probable.
I have not counted my boxes, I have not taken screen shots of my dock, I just know that they could not be manipulated in the first account I tried, so I checked WI, saw there was a glitch and decided to ignore them for now. There are so many accounts to check... I have been procrastinating. Well, I see now I must document my items before I call or e-mail them. IF I decide to go the e-mail route, you can be sure I will attach the images as my proof beforehand. It seems like I might need to do this through the regular mail and have my signature and copies notarized first. LOL
Aagh! No wonder you guys are so frustrated.
AKD
Hi AKD. Hold off on that project, there's been new information given us this afternoon that Ganz is going to implement a WW-wide fix for the chocolates during next Wednesday's maintenance. So just sit tight and see how that plan works out.

As for the improbability of the chocolates going missing in every second account that Ganz attempted to fix, it's true. We have testimonials from over two dozen members (I have even more in my PM box and I've read of three other instances in the Deluxie thread) who sent emails to Ganz and the pattern holds true. Read the rest of the thread if you have the time and see how we discovered this. Start with post #15 and read on.

I am in the process of typing an addendum to my original post which will shed further light on the situation.

This is more messed up than Watergate !!

Last edited by MysticZon; 02-22-2012 at 07:10 PM..
Old 02-22-2012, 08:32 PM   #70

MysticZon is sweet stuff

REVISED FIRST POST BUT I'M INSERTING IT HERE AS WELL

Hello everyone. There have been some new developments in how the glitched and disappearing Boxes of Chocolates are being handled by Ganz and, in that regard, I feel it's necessary to rewrite my first post because my original post is pretty much obsolete.

First and foremost, I want to thank EVERYONE who has taken the time to read, contribute and share their experiences with Ganz in this thread. Were it not for you, we would not have the information we have now.

CONCERNING THE GLITCHED BOX OF CHOCOLATES

If you participated in the Adventure Park Valentine Quest prior to the February 15th maintenance, you may have dug up an item known as a Box of Chocolates and this item would appear in the Coupons section of your dock rather than the Objects section, which is where it belongs. This item cannot be kinzposted, traded, sold or placed in a room. It is glitched.

If you dug up your Box of Chocolates after the February 15th maintenance, then your chocolates are called Factory Box of Chocolates and already appear in the Objects section of your dock. These chocolates are not glitched.

We have learned today that Ganz plans on implementing a WW-wide fix during next Wednesday's maintenance (February 29th) which will correct the glitch and move the chocolates from the Coupons section of your dock to the correct Objects section. At the same time, the appearance of the chocolates will be changed and they won't look like they do now. So if you like the way this item looks in your room now (speaking to those of you who have "unglitched" Factory Boxes of Chocolates and can actually place the item in your rooms), take a screenshot for posterity because they will not look like that after next Wednesday's maintenance.

If you call Ganz to have the chocolates manually moved from your Coupons section to the Objects section of your dock, you will be told to wait until next Wednesday's maintenance (February 29th) when the WW-wide fix is implemented. No more chocolates are being swapped manually as of this afternoon (Wednesday, February 22nd for the record). And actually that's a good thing because thanks to the testimonials of your fellow WI members, we just saved you a heap of aggravation !!

I strongly suggest no one send any more emails to Ganz to have their gltiched chocolates fixed. In case Ganz is still using the bugged programming tool, you will lose the chocolates in every second account you submit to Ganz. Just wait until next Wednesday's maintenance and let the WW-wide fix take care of your chocolates.

CONCERNING THE MISSING BOXES OF CHOCOLATES

OK, here's where it gets tricky and I want to keep this as straightforward as possible .... I'm not going to get into the whole "every second account is missing chocolates" theory and how we figured it out, but suffice it to say, Ganz was using a glitched programming tool in an attempt to fix the glitched chocolates. This tool deleted the chocolates from every second account if you provided Ganz with more than one account to fix. To read more about the details of how we figured this out, read the rest of the thread please, starting with post #15.

That having been said, to those members who contacted Ganz by email and phone and now have missing chocolates, there is probably nothing or very little that will be done by Ganz to replace the missing chocolates unless we contact Ganz again enmass and let Ganz know that we won't stand for their abuse of our accounts and questioning our integrity.

SnowCrystal suggested we send Ganz the same form letter and, in that regard, I have copied and pasted the letter she wrote below for your convenience should you decide to go this route. I have slightly modified it to suit the circumstances as we now know them.

It would be beneficial if you attached this form letter to the form letter Ganz sent you, but if you don't, not a biggie, the form letter will still work.

I am of the opinion that the sde@ganz.com email address is not regularly monitored for email, and I suggest you "cc" the form letter to webkinzsupport@ganz.com which is where you were asked to send your initial email. Also put ATTENTION SUPERVISOR in the subject line of your email.

Dear Customer Service Supervisor:

Regarding the Adventure Park Valentine Quest Box of Chocolates

For those of you who emailed Ganz ~

My friends and I have compared our emails and noticed a major bug in your programming that needs to be remedied as soon as possible. As you can see from customer service's email back to me, my chocolates are missing on EVERY OTHER ACCOUNT. This is consistent for EVERYONE who emailed Ganz to have their "coupon" Box of Chocolates changed to the "objects" Factory Box of Chocolates.

For those of you who called Ganz ~

My friends and I have discussed the phone calls we had with Ganz and noticed a major bug in your programming that needs to be remedied as soon as possible. We were told that chocolates were missing on EVERY OTHER ACCOUNT. This is consistent for EVERYONE who called Ganz to have their "coupon" Box of Chocolates changed to the "objects" Factory Box of Chocolates.

The rest of the form letter applies to both email and phone calls ~

This error was caused by the tool Ganz used to replace the glitched Box of Chocolates with the correct Factory Box of Chocolates. Please do NOT use your tool to replace chocolates for anyone else until this situation is remedied.

This is what needs to be done:

1. Go back and review EVERY email and replace the box of chocolates on EVERY member's account who said they had chocolates, but which your tool inadvertently deleted. If a member said they had five chocolates on the "disappearing chocolates" account, then give that member five chocolates. If the member did not say how many chocolates they had, then give them the "average" which appears to be three boxes of chocolates per account.

2. Send emails back to the members and advise them of the glitch and the remedy of the glitch (blame it on Nafaria if you have to – that is what usually happens).

3. Make a statement on Webkinz Newz of what is happening. We NEED an update! We have already heard from @webkinz on Twitter on February 11th: "You may notice a change to the heart shaped chocolate prize soon. #Webkinz Pets can't eat, send or trade it ATM."

I anxiously await a reply from you as to what is being done and when my deleted chocolates will be returned to my accounts accordingly. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Copy and paste the form letter into your email program, sign your name to it and include your phone number and relevant account information, and then we'll wait and see what happens.

We've already prompted Ganz to implement a WW-wide fix during next Wednesday's maintenance through our perseverance, phone calls, emails and I'd like to think to a smaller extent, this thread.

I should like to mention that my missing chocolates were returned to my accounts as a "courtesy" by Ganz but because I wouldn't let go of the matter and hounded Ganz for two days about my missing chocolates, I think they were returned to shut me up and make me go away !!

My point is ... perhaps if enough members email Ganz and ask to have their missing chocolates returned to their accounts, the squeaky wheels will get the grease .... or chocolates in this case.

Good luck to everybody.

Mystic
Click the image to open in full size.

An avatar for anyone
who wants to show their
support outside this thread

Last edited by MysticZon; 02-22-2012 at 09:48 PM..
Closed