Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2012, 07:57 AM   #51
ebkinz Lover!
Webkinz :)

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

Default Re: GLITCHED AND DISAPPEARING BOXES OF CHOCOLATES ~ Adventure Park Valentine Quest - read this

thanks a lot for this thread, I see the disapear chocolate too in my 4 accounts!!!

I hate call them because I'm french and their french rep are not really french and it take around 30 minutes each time to they understand what I said (yes I write in english, is so more easy than talking in english lol)

So I think I will call for the account who have not disapear yet... I have lost a lot...
zebultux is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2012, 10:40 AM   #52

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Default Re: GLITCHED AND DISAPPEARING BOXES OF CHOCOLATES ~ Adventure Park Valentine Quest - read this

View Post Originally Posted by zebultux
thanks a lot for this thread, I see the disapear chocolate too in my 4 accounts!!!

I hate call them because I'm french and their french rep are not really french and it take around 30 minutes each time to they understand what I said (yes I write in english, is so more easy than talking in english lol)

So I think I will call for the account who have not disapear yet... I have lost a lot...
Hi Zebultux, I remember you from the Deluxie thread. If you are missing chocolates in four accounts, it sounds like you sent them an email and are now a victim of the "every second account has its chocolates deleted" pattern. Hah, and Ganz said their was no relevance to this theory. Man, this just burns me up !!! <-- this is my mad smilie

I understand your reluctance in calling Ganz .... heck, I speak English as my first language and the Reps have a hard time understanding me (so maybe it's THEM and not us ) but if you have the opportunity, ask about your other missing chocolates and mention this thread and mention someone you know from this thread had her chocolates returned as a "courtesy" (more of a "shut up and go away" gesture than a courtesy if you ask me) and maybe, just maybe, you can get your missing chocolates back. Let us know how it turns out and good luck !!
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 10:45 AM   #53
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

They are refusing to send the missing boxes now.

I got upset and asked to speak to a supervisor, and I was placed on terminal hold..
elymic is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 01:28 PM   #54
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I have not emailed them about my chocolates, as I was waiting for them to do it automatically, as was stated it would happen (by webkinz on twitter).

I have an idea for those of you who have had your chocolates gone missing. First, we need to get an email address of a SUPERVISOR in customer service (or put ATTENTION SUPERVISOR) in the subject line.

We need to come up with a "Form letter" and post it here and have everyone send the same email to them. It needs to include the email they sent you stating the accounts that have missing chocolates.

The email will go something like this:

---- quote of email from Ganz
acct 2 had no chocolates
acct 4 had no chocolates
acct 6 had no chocolates

------

Dear Customer Service Supervisor (name of supervisor):

Regarding the Adventure Park box of chocolates:

My friends and I have compared our emails and have noticed a major glitch that needs to be remedied ASAP. As you can see from customer service's email back to me, my chocolates have gone missing on EVERY OTHER ACCOUNT. This is consistent for EVERYONE who has emailed you to get their "coupon" chocolates changed to an "object". Please do NOT use your tool to replace chocolates for anyone else until this situation is remedied. It also appears that chocolates go missing if you call and have them swapped out for the object on 2 or more accounts.

This is what needs to happen:
1. Stop using the tool to swap chocolates until the tool is fixed
2. Go back & review EVERY email and place the box of chocolates on EVERY account that said they had chocolates, but which your tool inadvertently deleted. If they said they had 5 chocolates on the "disappearing chocolates" account, then give them 5. If they did not say how many chocolates they had, then you are going to have to either contact them to find out, or you will have to give them the "average" which appears to be around 3 boxes of chocolates per account.
3. Send emails back to the people and tell them of the glitch & remedy of the glitch (blame it on Nafaria if you have to--that is what usually happens).
4. Make a statement on Webkinz Newz of what is happening. We NEED an update! (We have already heard from @webkinz on twitter February 11th: "Hi @___________ . You may notice a change to the heart shaped chocolate prize soon. #Webkinz Pets can't eat, send or trade it ATM.") [name of twitter account purposely taken out for privacy]

p.s. Hopefully, you have already concluded all that I have written and are working on a solution. I am anxiously awaiting a reply from you as to what is being done and when my chocolates that were MIA will be returned to me.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
xxxx
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 01:41 PM   #55
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Excellent letter Snow,

Here is my report, I may be rambling but right now mad

Called Ganz
Name sabrina
time 12:16
date 2/22

Told her I needed some boxes of chocolates
fixed but only going to do 3 accounts for now as know the second one will disappear. She said that is not true.
Account 1 had 5 fixed okay. then told her to do account 2 as it only had 1, that got fixed.
Account 3 had 4, she said there was none there. Said I had pictures of all my accounts and it is Ganz fault this is happening. She said definitely not and I said don't like being called a liar, but of course she said she didn't say that. Next told her to check WI as lots having same problem and it is on Ganz end. Well she said they are not allowed to go on that site and naturally I replied some of Ganz does because if we on WI complain enough it eventually gets fixed.
According to her they are going to go through everyone's accounts and resolve this but could give no date as when would be fixed. I said I am going to post on WI that best thing to do is call for one account at a time and many of us have lots of accounts.
When she asked if there is anything else she could do I said yes give me my chocolate, naturally she said couldn't do as they weren't there. Again I said I am not a liar and hung up
Right now have no intention of buying more points or renewing my deluxe membership when it expires in Mar or April.

Thanks for listening
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 01:53 PM   #56
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

For those of you who are going to call to get their chocolates fixed:

Can you do the following:

1. Have them log into all of your accounts where you want the chocolates fixed (you need to give them your username and password and then wait for them to log onto the accounts and load the docks and actually have them verify how many chocolates you have on each account and have them write it down or have THEM take screen shots. If they refuse to do this, then either ask to talk to a supervisor or call back later and see if you get a different rep who will do it for you.

2. After verification of how many chocolates on each account, then have them use their "tool" to change the chocolates from a coupon to an object.

This way, there is NO WAY they can say that the chocolates weren't there!

Good luck everyone (I am still going to wait until they do it automatically for everyone--hopefully this will happen sometime--I hope!)
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 04:17 PM   #57

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

I just finished talking to a rep at Ganz about removing a purple pixie pod and the box of chocolate. She said she could remove the pixie pod but the issue about the box of chocolates would be fixed during next week maintenance on Wednesday.

This morning when I called about another account the guy fixed the problem right away. Perhaps they stopped fixing each account one by one and will do a massive fix next week.

So of our 6 accounts: one did not need to be fixed as they never received the chocolates.
2 got fixed yesterday (1 in the AM and 1 in PM)
1 got fixed today (AM)

2 should hopefully be fixed next week
China is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 04:18 PM   #58
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

hi everyone - I'm off on a week-long work trip so decided to phone about my main account (no time to log in and check the others, and I have 4 boxes on my main account which is enough, anyway). Called and was told the boxes are NOT disappearing. (I told her people I absolutely trust say they HAVE disappeared). She also said they ARE NOT removing any more boxes - that the issue will be fixed in the next maintenance. I stayed with it until she made a note that she saw I have four boxes. I do not trust that the screen shot will suffice. It did NOT when the KP went crazy last year and I lost many expensive PSI in the KP when they just disappeared. They accepted the screenshot to help their technical team but would not replace my lost PSI.

Good luck, everyone. Maddening company policy. Can understand some of it but it's policy-insanity as far as growing customer loyalty and word of mouth marketing. Really sounds like a badly-transferred 2nd generation family business thing that's happening!
vanberk is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 04:22 PM   #59
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Gram2Four
Excellent letter Snow,

Here is my report, I may be rambling but right now mad

Called Ganz
Name sabrina
time 12:16
date 2/22

Told her I needed some boxes of chocolates
fixed but only going to do 3 accounts for now as know the second one will disappear. She said that is not true.
Account 1 had 5 fixed okay. then told her to do account 2 as it only had 1, that got fixed.
Account 3 had 4, she said there was none there. Said I had pictures of all my accounts and it is Ganz fault this is happening. She said definitely not and I said don't like being called a liar, but of course she said she didn't say that. Next told her to check WI as lots having same problem and it is on Ganz end. Well she said they are not allowed to go on that site and naturally I replied some of Ganz does because if we on WI complain enough it eventually gets fixed.
According to her they are going to go through everyone's accounts and resolve this but could give no date as when would be fixed. I said I am going to post on WI that best thing to do is call for one account at a time and many of us have lots of accounts.
When she asked if there is anything else she could do I said yes give me my chocolate, naturally she said couldn't do as they weren't there. Again I said I am not a liar and hung up
Right now have no intention of buying more points or renewing my deluxe membership when it expires in Mar or April.

Thanks for listening
It is maddening, isn't it (hands cup of tea.....)
So sorry for your blood pressure!

this kind of thing has already cost them. I got 2 nieces started in other games than Webkinz because I couldn't in good conscience introduce them to this kind of thing here. And it has already cut way down what I'd have spent......
vanberk is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 04:30 PM   #60
avatarrules123 will become famous soon enough

So does that mean that if you call them and ask them to move the coupon chocolates to the object section, they won't do it on account of the fact that the problem will be fixed next maintenance day?
Closed