Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2012, 04:47 AM   #21
elcome aboard
Webkinz :)

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: GLITCHED AND DISAPPEARING BOXES OF CHOCOLATES ~ Adventure Park Valentine Quest - read this

Oh and here I thought I was imagining things! I too have missing boxes of chocolates on one account, after the email asking them to fix it; but unfortunately I didn't count how many there were. I know there were some on there or I wouldn't have included that account in the email! Good luck getting them back everybody
COONYCOON is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2012, 05:06 AM   #22
Gift Guru

DAKOTA is a jewel in the roughDAKOTA is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: GLITCHED AND DISAPPEARING BOXES OF CHOCOLATES ~ Adventure Park Valentine Quest - read this

mysticzon thank you for making this thread about your experience with ganz and the chocolates disappearing. i can relate because the same thing happened to me. i have a lot of accounts that had the chocolates in the wrong part of my dock and when i called ganz, they told me to send an e-mail and they would fix it for me. this was on thursday the 16th. when i went into my accounts the next day half of my accounts had the chocolates moved to the right section and half of them were missing the chocolates! i couldn't believe my eyes! out of 14 accounts only 7 were fixed. I lost 21 chocolates. i even got the same email back from ganz that you and ldskinzkid did.

this makes me so mad! that the chocolates were in my docks before i sent the e-mail and now half of them are missing after i sent the e-mail makes me think ganz is deleting them. i wasn't exactly sure what to think until i read this thread but maybe ganz doesn't want us to have so many chocolates or maybe it was easier to delete them instead of fixing them. either way i didn't bother calling because i am sadly too familiar with ganz's policy of - if they can't see the missing item anywhere in your account then the item doesn't exist and they won't replace it. i speak from too many nasty experiences in this area. i figured i would have to take another kick in my gut from ganz.

i will follow this thread with much interest to see if there is an outcome for you mysticzon. please let us know if the supervisor calls you back and if you get your missing chocolates put back in your accounts.

thank you again very much.
Old 02-21-2012, 10:31 AM   #23
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

I am glad I read this post. I was going to email, but I will call now. And first, I will check each account and take a screen shot. I don't know if that will help, but it is worth a try. I will start with my small accounts first, as I intend to write down everything in my dock before I call.
deblynn is offline Female
Old 02-21-2012, 11:00 AM   #24
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Deblynn if they ask you to email - just call back for the next accounts!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 02-21-2012, 11:10 AM   #25
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

Thank you for your very detailed thread MysticZon. It prompted me to make the phone call to Ganz this morning to have several of our family/friend accounts fixed. Between myself and my best friend, we have 22 accounts that completed the Valentine challenge. We picked the three accounts with the highest chocolate box count to call about.

During my phone call, I stated

Account 1 had 6 chocolates
Account 2 had 5 chocolates
Account 3 had 4 chocolates

My helpful customer service rep put me on hold and when he returned he stated Account 1 and 3 were awarded chocolates, but Account 2 did not have any chocolates on the dock. to convert. This was absolutely not the case before I called, I had logged into the accounts just before I called to verify the chocolates were still there.

After the rep logged in he stated

Account 1 had 6 chocolates
Account 2 had 0 chocolates
Account 3 had 4 chocolates

So somehow the chocolates are disappearing on every other account we are calling or emailiing about.

Something is wrong on there end that makes the chocolates vanish when they log into the very next account. I spoke to the rep about my suspicion and he said he would relay the information on the tech department. He also said there was nothing he could do to further help me as there was no evidence the chocolates were initally there on Account 2.

I would suggest just calling in one account at a time.

Last edited by Dash; 02-21-2012 at 11:15 AM..
Dash is offline Female
Old 02-21-2012, 11:27 AM   #26
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

I am posting my experience for comparison as well as support. I don't want to Dissertation my experience, but want to be thorough in my post.

First, let me extend heartfelt sorrow to those who had their prizes disappear; that situation has happened to me some time ago with a different item, therefore, I will NOT email Ganz: I did email once about a stuck item and low and behold - next log in - it coincidentally disappeared. When I teled Ganz, the rep insisted that I sold or traded or gifted it. My integrity was questioned - REALLY Ganz? My reply was; When did EStore items become sell-able trade-able or gift-able??? Yeah - I had to unwind my paper trail of the purchase and prove her assumption/lie. First and last time for emailing them for me.

I have 2 accounts and they both visited the AP Park for the first time for the Valentine's Quest. Each account received 2 boxed choc during digs. Neither box did anything for me in multiple ways, so I thought I would gift them. When I realized I couldn't gift, trade, sell or feed them - I knew there was an issue. They sat in both accounts for days. While in the trading room one day, a member put up in the trade box a box of AP choc. Needless to say, I laughed at myself for not checking my own choc, and then thought, well they fixed the glitch. Upon exit, I had realized my boxes were still glitched. I made a call to Ganz the next day and had them swapped out for the real deal, not knowing the experiences of others'.

I am writing my experience because I am pretty computer illiterate and simply cannot comprehend how the choc boxes can go missing, HOWEVER, what I really cannot comprehend most is how Ganz or a representative of Ganz can instill that a member is untruthful . . .

My boxed choc are still in my dock and as I stated above; really don't do anything for me.
I will be gifting them to WIGiftz (because they just added me again this a.m. wOOT!)

I really wish a fair apologetic remedy is made by Ganz. This is something that they need to unwind and make good on. If I make ANY mistakes in my business, I apologize and make it right by giving with gusto, as not to have my paying customer with a bad taste in their mouth.
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 02-21-2012, 11:34 AM   #27
Gift Guru

doggierule has disabled reputation

Wow, thank you for this information. I've been experiencing problems with this as well.
doggierule is offline Female
Old 02-21-2012, 11:54 AM   #28
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I did send the email and they sent me a list of the accounts they fixed. I am pretty sure all accounts had some but I couldn't say for sure. At least I have some and they are probably more than I really need. But it is frustrating when they make a programming mistake and then won't correct all the accounts over the phone. When they had the problem with the mikes the rep did each one of my accounts at the time of the phone call. Not all those mattered so much because you can't kinzpost them but I assume the candy boxes would be able to be kinzposted or traded.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 02-21-2012, 12:17 PM   #29

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

There does seem to be an interesting pattern in that on every second account they are disappearing. That can't possibly be coincidence. I guess when you call it in, only give them one account at a time; It could take forever for some people, but at least you won't have stuff disappearing.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-21-2012, 12:27 PM   #30
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

While I am very sorry that this happened to you, thank you for starting this thread to benefit the rest of us. I hate calling Ganz but will make individual calls for our 6 accounts, based on this info, just out of the principal of the thing!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female
Closed