Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2012, 07:43 PM   #11
Gift Guru

Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Default Re: JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH GANZ CONCERNING GLITCHED AND DISAPPEARING BOXES OF CHOCOLATES ~ Everyone who did the Valentine Adventure Park Quest and received glitched Boxes of Chocolates should read this

I have three glitched boxes of chocolates in my dock, and they haven't disappeared yet. I really don't want to have to call Ganz to get this fixed!! Hopefully at the next maintenance they will fix it for everyone who has the glitched one. We should not have to call just to get this fixed! I'm hoping it willl be fixed soon, I have enough stuff in my dock without having glitched items I can't even do anything with there too.
Bookworm255 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2012, 07:59 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 
Default Re: JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH GANZ CONCERNING GLITCHED AND DISAPPEARING BOXES OF CHOCOLATES ~ Everyone who did the Valentine Adventure Park Quest and received glitched Boxes of Chocolates should read this

I didn't want the useless boxes of chocolate in my dock so I emailed ganz support to have them removed. I listed the account usernames. They took them out I didn't care if they were replaced.
Glad to be rid of them!
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 02-20-2012, 08:06 PM   #13

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Bookworm255
I have three glitched boxes of chocolates in my dock, and they haven't disappeared yet. I really don't want to have to call Ganz to get this fixed!! Hopefully at the next maintenance they will fix it for everyone who has the glitched one. We should not have to call just to get this fixed! I'm hoping it willl be fixed soon, I have enough stuff in my dock without having glitched items I can't even do anything with there too.
I agree with what you're saying (from my post #7) ~

My concern is for the international members outside of North America who have to make an overseas phone call in order to enjoy this item in their rooms and not have it sitting in their docks forever. Overseas phone calls are not cheap and then there is the time zone to factor in. Some members would have to place such a call in the middle of the night for them !! How impractical and inconvenient is that !!

Moreover, Ganz should have addressed this glitch by adding programming that would have automatically moved the glitched chocolates from the Coupons section to the Objects section rather than have tens of thousands of members call in to have it done manually by an already overworked and overstressed Rep.

And let me tell you, that Rep was pretty stressed once I finally finished my soliloquy about Ganz and their infinite programming ineptness, and the innumerable members they have disappointed with the glitches surrounding BOTH Adventure Park Quests (don't even get me started on the video that won't work).

With no screenshots to back up my statement (and who's to say I didn't photoshop the screenshots to make it look like I had "x" number of boxes of chocolates in the Coupons section of my docks ??), it's down to my word against Ganz that the Boxes of Chocolates WERE in my docks in six accounts.

IF Ganz does change the appearance of the glitched Box of Chocolates vs. the Factory Box of Chocolates (the Rep advised me that these are considered two different prizes and therefore cannot look the same and one has to change but she's not sure which one it might be), maybe the programmers will implement a WW-wide fix and have the chocolates moved from the Coupons section to the Objects section that way. Or you can wait for them to disappear like mine did ....

Last edited by MysticZon; 02-20-2012 at 08:23 PM..
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 02-20-2012, 08:17 PM   #14
Gift Guru

Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
I agree with what you're saying (from my post #7) ~

My concern is for the international members outside of North America who have to make an overseas phone call in order to enjoy this item in their rooms and not have it sitting in their docks forever. Overseas phone calls are not cheap and then there is the time zone to factor in. Some members would have to place such a call in the middle of the night for them !! How impractical and inconvenient is that !!

Moreover, Ganz should have addressed this glitch by adding programming that would have automatically moved the glitched chocolates from the Coupons section to the Objects section rather than have tens of thousands of members call in to have it done manually by an already overworked and overstressed Rep.

And let me tell you, that Rep was pretty stressed once I finally finished my soliloquy about Ganz and their infinite programming ineptness, the innumerable members they have disappointed with the glitches surrounding BOTH Adventure Park Quests (don't even get me started on the video that won't work) and how I resented being called a liar ~ my word against Ganz that the Boxes of Chocolates WERE in my docks in six accounts.

IF Ganz does change the appearance of the glitched Box of Chocolates vs. the Factory Box of Chocolates (the Rep advised me that these are considered two different prizes and therefore cannot look the same and one has to change but she's not sure which one it might be), maybe the programmers will implement a WW-wide fix and have the chocolates moved from the Coupons section to the Objects section that way. Or you can wait for them to disappear like mine did ....
I agree with you, I'm so tired of all the glitches. I don't know why the rep said the two different prizes can't look the same, because the Christmas Wish Candy Cane from visiting Santakinz in the clubhouse and the Wintermint Candy Cane from clicking on the floating Arthur Christmas elf look the same but are classified as different items.
Bookworm255 is offline Male
Old 02-20-2012, 09:45 PM   #15
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

Thank you for posting this thread...

It breaks my heart to hear this has happened to so many other people, but at least I know now it wasn't just aimed at me because 'I have too many accounts' (which I thought may have been the case).

Here's what happened to us:

We have 19 accounts. When the glitch first occurred and my husband finished his quest (he always gets his done first...I'm such a slowpoke, lol) we called and they fixed it right away...we thought 'Wow! Ganz has really gotten their act together!' The Rep was so nice and fixed it instantly. THEN I explained how many accounts we have and that we were in the middle of all the other quests and she asked us to please wait until we had completed them all to contact them so they could all be fixed at once. I thought that was a good idea myself...instead of calling every other day to get the next glitched one we dug up fixed...

It took a while but we finally got them all done. In the meantime I was trying to keep up here on WI with the progress and some people suggested that maybe with the upcoming maintenance (the Feb 15 one I think you mentioned) the problem would be taken care of. Alas, as we all know now, it wasn't...

Then I called back and got one more account fixed over the phone (this time it took a little longer...) When I tried to get the remaining 17 accounts fixed over the phone, the Rep said I needed to send an email to customer support, there was too many accounts to do over the phone.

Before I called the Rep (granted, it was like a day or two before I called...you know how real life can slow things down...) I went through all the accounts and wrote down exactly how many boxes each account had so I'd have that information when I called.

So when I emailed them, I included how many boxes were on each account that needed to be fixed. I finally got an email back about a day and a half later and at the bottom of the email it says:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note that the error can only be rectified on accounts that had the incorrect prize and as such we cannot provide the correct prize on accounts that did not experience the error.

Please check each account carefully before reporting it to ensure you are reporting the error accurately.

Thank you,
Webkinz Consumer Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does this mean, you ask? It means I sent them an email listing SEVENTEEN ACCOUNTS with all the boxes that needed to be fixed and they only fixed NINE because as you said in your post boxes have been randomly DISAPPERARING!!! Then they practically accused me of LYING about how many boxes need to be fixed. Why on earth would I lie about pixels? Yes, I want my items, but I'm not gonna get something I didn't rightfully have. And of course, it's the accounts that had the highest number of boxes on them that didn't get fixed...after its all said and done, between the 8 accounts that didn't get fixed, I am out 31 boxes of chocolates...THIRTY-ONE.

Ugh...sorry to rant...but thank you for listening...

Hugs,
Pam
Old 02-20-2012, 09:57 PM   #16
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Thanks for the info.

My box of chocolates are still randomly in my coupon section.
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2012, 10:21 PM   #17
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Yes ... just to confirm: this is what happened to me!

.. I had chocolates missing from 8 of my 16 accts and did not realize until I had emailed the usernames to have them converted from coupons to objects .. I was informed by return email to make sure that I check all my accts before asking them to correct an error in the future ! .. which of course I had done prior to emailing .. LOL

Unfortunately, it is unlikely that this error will be corrected, as there is no record of the chocolates ever being in the accts ... so I will just continue on .. ... it's only pixels and I have others.. I am just sorry that this has happened to other peeps as well ..

Last edited by Butterflies; 02-20-2012 at 10:27 PM..
Butterflies is offline Female
Old 02-20-2012, 11:30 PM   #18

traaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guide

Thanks very much for the info. I was originally just going to leave Ganz handle the chocolates (hoping they'd find a way to fix them all at once) since I didn't really have a use for them, but because of this I figured I should contact them. I'm sorry for the loss of items on your accounts, though.
traaav is offline Male
Old 02-21-2012, 12:09 AM   #19

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by ldskinzkid

It breaks my heart to hear this has happened to so many other people, but at least I know now it wasn't just aimed at me because 'I have too many accounts' (which I thought may have been the case).

We have 19 accounts. When the glitch first occurred and my husband finished his quest (he always gets his done first...I'm such a slowpoke, lol) we called and they fixed it right away...we thought 'Wow! Ganz has really gotten their act together!' The Rep was so nice and fixed it instantly. THEN I explained how many accounts we have and that we were in the middle of all the other quests and she asked us to please wait until we had completed them all to contact them so they could all be fixed at once. I thought that was a good idea myself...instead of calling every other day to get the next glitched one we dug up fixed...

It took a while but we finally got them all done. In the meantime I was trying to keep up here on WI with the progress and some people suggested that maybe with the upcoming maintenance (the Feb 15 one I think you mentioned) the problem would be taken care of. Alas, as we all know now, it wasn't...

Then I called back and got one more account fixed over the phone (this time it took a little longer...) When I tried to get the remaining 17 accounts fixed over the phone, the Rep said I needed to send an email to customer support, there was too many accounts to do over the phone.

Before I called the Rep (granted, it was like a day or two before I called...you know how real life can slow things down...) I went through all the accounts and wrote down exactly how many boxes each account had so I'd have that information when I called.

So when I emailed them, I included how many boxes were on each account that needed to be fixed. I finally got an email back about a day and a half later and at the bottom of the email it says:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note that the error can only be rectified on accounts that had the incorrect prize and as such we cannot provide the correct prize on accounts that did not experience the error.

Please check each account carefully before reporting it to ensure you are reporting the error accurately.

Thank you,
Webkinz Consumer Support

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does this mean, you ask? It means I sent them an email listing SEVENTEEN ACCOUNTS with all the boxes that needed to be fixed and they only fixed NINE because as you said in your post boxes have been randomly DISAPPERARING!!! Then they practically accused me of LYING about how many boxes need to be fixed. Why on earth would I lie about pixels? Yes, I want my items, but I'm not gonna get something I didn't rightfully have. And of course, it's the accounts that had the highest number of boxes on them that didn't get fixed...after its all said and done, between the 8 accounts that didn't get fixed, I am out 31 boxes of chocolates...THIRTY-ONE.

Hugs,
Pam
View Post Originally Posted by Butterflies
Yes ... just to confirm: this is what happened to me!

.. I had chocolates missing from 8 of my 16 accts and did not realize until I had emailed the usernames to have them converted from coupons to objects .. I was informed by return email to make sure that I check all my accts before asking them to correct an error in the future ! .. which of course I had done prior to emailing .. LOL

Unfortunately, it is unlikely that this error will be corrected, as there is no record of the chocolates ever being in the accts ... so I will just continue on .. ... it's only pixels and I have others.. I am just sorry that this has happened to other peeps as well ..
BUTTERFLIES AND IDSKINZKID, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO ME, RIGHT DOWN TO THE SAME EMAIL I RECEIVED BACK FROM GANZ !!

I didn't get into the emailing Ganz part of my story because I wanted to keep it straightforward for everyone who read my thread to follow along. I have a tendancy to over-elaborate when it comes to details and lose readers when I do so ~ believe it or not, my initial post is the Reader's Digest version of what happened to me.

The best way I can describe what happened exactly is to copy and paste the emails between Ganz and myself and that will explain the details I omitted from my initial post.

1. I did my dailies in the 12 accounts in question and noted that those darned glitched Boxes of Chocolates were still in the Coupons section of all 12 accounts. Having read on WI that some members had called Ganz and had them manually moved to the correct section, I decided to finally bite the bullet and have this done for my accounts (PS ~ I hate calling Ganz, so I had been procrastinating).

2. I called Ganz and the rep advised that because I had so many accounts that needed fixing, I would have to send them a list by email and they would look after it. So I sent Ganz the following email ~

Your customer service rep, [name of rep edited out], suggested that I send Ganz a list of the accounts to which the Box of Chocolates from the Valentine Adventure Park Quest appear in the coupons section of an account's dock rather than the objects section, which is where they belong.

In that regard, if you could please correct this error on the following accounts, that would be much appreciated.

Account #1 ~ 2 Boxes of Chocolates
Account #2 ~ 2 Boxes of Chocolates
Account #3 ~ 1 Box of Chocolates
Account #4 ~ 2 Boxes of Chocolates
Account #5 ~ 7 Boxes of Chocolates
Account #6 ~ 2 Boxes of Chocolates
Account #7 ~ 3 Boxes of Chocolates
Account #8 ~ 1 Box of Chocolates
Account #9 ~ 5 Boxes of Chocolates
Account #10 ~ 4 Boxes of Chocolates
Account #11 ~ 4 Boxes of Chocolates
Account #12 ~ 3 Boxes of Chocolates

Should you need to reach me for any reason regarding this matter, you can phone me during business hours at [phone number edited out]. Thanks very much.

3. Less than two hours later, I was actually in two of my glitched accounts at the same time (I have Windows 7 and can work on two accounts in two separate browsers on the same monitor using the split screen feature) doing some Challenge tasks when both accounts froze at the same time (Account #1 and Account #2). At that moment I knew someone from Ganz was in my accounts correcting the glitched chocolates. So I x'ed out of the two browsers, waited a few moments and logged back in to my accounts, starting with Account #1. I was pleased to see the chocolates were now in the correct Objects section. I logged into Account #2 and there were no chocolates in my dock !! Right after I logged into Account #2, I received this email from Ganz ~

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. You reported that you received the incorrect prize when playing in the Adventure Park on the following account/s:

Account #1
Account #2
Account #3
Account #4
Account #5
Account #6
Account #7
Account #8
Account #9
Account #10
Account #11
Account #12

We have been able to verify and correct the error on the following account/s:

Account #1
Account #3
Account #5
Account #7
Account #9
Account #11

Thank you,
Webkinz Consumer Support

4. I went into every one of my glitched accounts and sure enough, Accounts 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 no longer had the chocolates in the docks. I looked at the clock and it was after 5:00 PM EST ~ I had to wait until Monday to call Ganz and get this mess sorted out. But in the meantime, I wrote Ganz the next email ~

Dear Ganz Customer Support and thank you for your email.

For the record, I did identify each account correctly and I did report the error accurately for the accounts that contained Boxes of Chocolates/Factory Boxes of Chocolates. That you chose to only correct the error in some accounts and not all of my accounts leaves me bewildered.

[Information copied and pasted from my first email inserted here]

Nonetheless, after receiving your email and re-checking the accounts in question, the status of the incorrect prize (Box of Chocolates vs. Factory Box of Chocolates) is as follows ~

Account #1 ~ corrected, thank you
Account #2 ~ where there were 2 (Factory) Boxes of Chocolates, there are now NONE
Account #3 ~ corrected, thank you
Account #4 ~ where there was 1 (Factory) Box of Chocolates, there are now NONE
Account #5 ~ corrected, thank you
Account #6 ~ where there were 2 (Factory) Boxes of Chocolates, there are now NONE
Account #7 ~ corrected, thank you
Account #8 ~ where there was 1 (Factory) Box of Chocolates, there are now NONE
Account #9~ corrected, thank you
Account #10 ~ where there were 4 (Factory) Boxes of Chocolates, there are now NONE
Account #11 ~ corrected, thank you
Account #12 ~ where there were 3 (Factory) Boxes of Chocolates, there are now NONE

I know there were (Factory) Box of Chocolates in each of the accounts listed above that now have NO (Factory) Box of Chocolates because I keep track of the Adventure Park quests in an Excel spreadsheet so I know which account has how many of a certain digging prize item for routing purposes later (see screenshot of Excel spreadsheet attached). I sent my first email at 3:27 PM EST and it is now 6:15 PM EST and, with the exception of Account #1 and Account #2, I have not been in any of the accounts until now to check the status of what you did to the (Factory) Boxes of Chocolates. Even if I were in those accounts, I could not have kinzposted the (Factory) Boxes of Chocolates to other accounts as they are glitched and cannot be sold, traded, kinzposted or placed in a room. What YOU did to the (Factory) Boxes of Chocolates baffles me because they were in my accounts and now they are not, so something YOU did at your end caused the (Factory) Boxes of Chocolates to disappear from my accounts.

And I know you were in Account #1 and Account #2 around 4:00 PM EST because I was doing a challenge task and both of my accounts froze when I was about to perform the Tropical Island Vacation task. Ironically, when Account #2 froze, my dock was showing the Coupons and Coins section and I was looking at the 2 (Factory) Boxes of Chocolates which were beside the 2 Purple Pixie Pod Seeds and thinking to myself, "Ganz must be working on those (Factory) Boxes of Chocolates glitches .... I wonder if they'll take it upon themselves to correct the 2 Purple Pixie Pod Seeds glitch in Account #2 while they're in there" (you didn't but that's beside the point). So I know each of my accounts that now have NO (Factory) Box of Chocolates, once had them.

I would appreciate having the correct amount of (Factory) Boxes of Chocolates returned to my accounts and in the Objects section as should have been done upon receipt of my first email.

Again, should you need to reach me by phone, I can be contacted at [phone number edited out].

5. Having heard nothing from Ganz for most of Monday (being today), I called and the rest of what happened is chronicled in my initial post.

I know these items are just pixels and I have other chocolates now in the correct sections of my other six accounts that I can use for collecting, room designing and trading, but I'm fighting this on principle. I've been ripped off by Ganz and their glitches too many times (both in dollars and time), and even though I'm fighting a losing battle, I'm going to take it as far as I can. They say you have to pick your battles and I pick this one. And Ganz picked the wrong member to randomly rip off this time !!

Last edited by MysticZon; 02-21-2012 at 04:03 AM..
Old 02-21-2012, 03:47 AM   #20

MysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by ldskinzkid

Thank you,
Webkinz Consumer Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hugs,
Pam
The more I think about this situation, the more I'm starting to believe that last Wednesday's maintenance and the additional programming added to correct the Box of Chocolates has nothing to do with the disappearing chocolates in mine, Butterflies' and ldskinzkid's accounts (and others, I'm sure of it now).

That the three of us had our chocolates disappear AFTER a Ganz rep received emails from us asking Ganz to correct the situation leaves me wondering if Ganz isn't deleting them from our accounts. Why ?? Couldn't tell ya, but it sure looks very suspicious.

My advice to anyone who is told to send an email to Ganz to correct the glitch because they have too many accounts to be done over the phone is DON'T DO IT !! DON'T SEND THE EMAIL. If your list of glitched accounts is too long for one rep to handle over the phone, let them fix as many as they deem to have time for and then call back right away (and probably get a different rep) and have the rest of your accounts dealt with. Just don't send Ganz an email about this matter or else you may end up with fewer chocolates than before you sent the email.
Closed