Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-29-2012, 01:53 PM   #91
atterrag100
Webkinz :)

gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things
gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things

Default Re: GLITCHED AND DISAPPEARING BOXES OF CHOCOLATES ~ Adventure Park Valentine Quest - read this

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
Hi gomommu and I agree Ganz should replace the chocolates they deleted from members' accounts ~ that IS the only fair thing to do ~ but this is Ganz we're dealing with.

Hi gmcgary and thanks for your post. From what gomommu posted above and from what you've just told us, it sounds like we're getting conflicting information depending on which Rep you speak to. I am also waiting for Wednesday's maintenance to see what happens with the seeds.

Yes, you are right! It does seem we are getting conflicting information from Ganz. I haven't checked my account today to see what has happened with both the seeds and the chocolate. I will do so and post the results. Thanks for keeping us updated!!
gmcgary is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-29-2012, 02:02 PM   #92
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: GLITCHED AND DISAPPEARING BOXES OF CHOCOLATES ~ Adventure Park Valentine Quest - read this

View Post Originally Posted by gmcgary
Yes, you are right! It does seem we are getting conflicting information from Ganz. I haven't checked my account today to see what has happened with both the seeds and the chocolate. I will do so and post the results. Thanks for keeping us updated!!
Unfortunately, all my seeds are still stuck on all accounts.

But all the chocolates have been fixed
joi is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 03:34 PM   #93
atterrag100

gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things
gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things

Well, chocolates are now okay but seeds still in dock. I called Ganz and they manually moved seeds for me. I would suggest that if you have pixie pod seeds in your dock that you call and tell them to move them. Good luck to everyone!!
gmcgary is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 04:18 PM   #94
K94KC
Gifted

K94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to behold

Well Ganz actually came through with their promise and fixed this glitch! My boxes of chocolates are where they're supposed to be on all 3 accounts. Now if Ganz would only take a little time to fix other ongoing glitches before they roll out all of these new things...
Old 02-29-2012, 04:24 PM   #95

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Good to know the chocolates are going where they belonged in the first place !! Now if Ganz had done this from the start and announced it on WKN as soon as they were aware of a glitch with the chocolates, many members wouldn't have had to lose their chocolates in the first place !!

Ganz didn't change the appearance of the Factory Box of Chocolates as they said they would. Not that this makes a whole lotta difference ~ I really don't care what they look like ~ but it's just another example of Ganz saying they are going to do something on a certain date and then don't follow through. Then again, maybe they were able to deal with the programming issue such that the appearance of the chocolates can remain as they are. [shrugs] Either way, Ganz will never tell us.

As for the pixie pod seeds, I'm not surprised that they are still in our docks after today's maintenance. Again, this matter could have easily been rectified with Ganz programming a WW-wide fix during this morning's maintenance to move the seeds to the Pachinko game section but nooooooooo .... they're going to make us call them and tie up their lines even more in addition to members calling about missing Lorax gift boxes.

Between the chocolates, the seeds and now the missing Lorax gift boxes (I have 31 missing as of today ~ ALL of my Asian accounts and random accounts in Euro and North America ~ and who knows how many more after the next two days of having to log in), and let's not forget the messed up Lorax Video Challenge, it's more than a member should have to put up with in the span of a mere two week period !!
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 04:30 PM   #96
joi

The real problem with the seeds is that even if Ganz removes what's currently in my docks, I'll get more as I continue to do the Magic Mire and Woodland Wonders every day. They need to find a permanent fix for this seed glitch, otherwise people will have to continually call as they continue to accumulate seeds.
joi is offline Female
Old 03-05-2012, 10:54 AM   #97

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Boy, an I behind the times! I just noticed today that my AP chocolates were moved into the objects section, but I see you already know that. Calling Ganz about it was on my list of things to do, so it's nice that they fixed it. (Didn't want to call and risk losing them though) So surprised they fixed it, because I still have the pink music download cds in my dock. Eventually they'll fix the pixie pods.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 03-06-2012, 10:30 AM   #98

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
Boy, an I behind the times! I just noticed today that my AP chocolates were moved into the objects section, but I see you already know that. Calling Ganz about it was on my list of things to do, so it's nice that they fixed it. (Didn't want to call and risk losing them though) So surprised they fixed it, because I still have the pink music download cds in my dock. Eventually they'll fix the pixie pods.
Hi Beautykinz. Yeah, the chocolates were moved to the correct section of the dock on February 29th's maintenance.

As for the "I Dream in Pink" CD covers, if you drag them into your pet's room, this will initiate a download of the "I Dream in Pink" POTM video as sung by teen jazz sensation Nikki Yanofsky. The file will download to your default music folder on your hard drive (or wherever you have your music downloads saved to). I only dragged one CD into my pet's room, so I don't know what happens if you drag more than one. You'll probably get a message that says "I Dream In Pink.mp3 file already exists. Do you wish to overwrite it?" In which case you could say YES or CANCEL the download. Aside from the one, I had the CDs in my docks converted to the Sweet Superstar Mic back in October 2011 by phoning Ganz.

As for the pixie pod seeds, I have not called Ganz about them because I'm still working on getting my 31 missing Lorax gift boxes and I can only call them about one problem at a time. These days, the phone lines are busy for hours on end (gotta keep hitting redial) and when I did get through, I was in a holding sequence for about half an hour before my call was answered by a Rep who took my account information down (all 31 accounts) and said a technician would deal with my issue within a few days. This was yesterday, March 5th. So we'll see what time tells.

However, I did read on another thread if you phone or email Ganz, they will remove the pixie pod seeds from your dock but the seeds will NOT be added to the Pachinko game !! By asking Ganz to fix the problem you forfeit your seeds ~ not that they're doing me any good in my docks but still ... I'm actually pretty good at the Pachinko game and usually 7 out of 10 seeds will land in the little cart and earn me around 700-1500 KC. So when I do get around to dealing with the seeds, looks like I'll have to forfeit the KC I would have earned with the seeds.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post26177336

I'm also not going to call about the seeds until I know for a fact the issue has been resolved at Ganz's end. As Joi said two posts above ~

The real problem with the seeds is that even if Ganz removes what's currently in my docks, I'll get more as I continue to do the Magic Mire and Woodland Wonders every day. They need to find a permanent fix for this seed glitch, otherwise people will have to continually call as they continue to accumulate seeds.

Last edited by MysticZon; 03-06-2012 at 10:34 AM..
Old 03-06-2012, 12:29 PM   #99

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Thanks MysticZon! I think what makes me hesitate to call Ganz about the CDs is because there were reports of them taking the Gourd chair out of accounts too. Today I noticed that the pixie pod seeds are no longer in my dock. Dare I believe they fixed that too??
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 03-06-2012, 12:57 PM   #100

MysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
Thanks MysticZon! I think what makes me hesitate to call Ganz about the CDs is because there were reports of them taking the Gourd chair out of accounts too. Today I noticed that the pixie pod seeds are no longer in my dock. Dare I believe they fixed that too??
I saw your post on another thread and went to check some random accounts of mine and sure enough, the seeds are gone !! No idea where they went though as I don't keep track of how many seeds I have in each account ~ I mean, I have a general idea but not right down to the last seed ~ I keep track of darn near everything else that does on in my accounts except for that !! Well, regardless of where the seeds are now, let's just hope we've seen the last of them and future seeds we acquire in the Woodland Wonders and during the hourly activities find their way to the Pachinko game where they belong.
Closed