Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2013, 08:50 AM   #1
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Glitch With Strength Class

I normally have no problem with this class. I'm eight classes away from getting to level five and get my motion then I'm done. The past few days it hasn't worked right. I press the button to do a rep and when I get to the first bar and let go it keeps on going and doesn't go down. I keep trying but it does the same thing. Sometimes it'll get to the bottom bar and I know it's there but it says I missed it even though I didn't. Sometimes it does manage to clear up only when there's like five seconds left and I still have eleven reps to do.

This is frustrating because I'm almost done. I do the deluxe extra class and it does the same thing. This isn't an issue of not knowing how to do the class. I know how to do the class, I'm very good at it. I should be done by now.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2013, 09:05 AM   #2
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Glitch With Strength Class

Hi Arte's Fan, happy maintenance day
Congratulations on your many successes at the Academy! You are rockin' that Strength class

May I suggest (because it has happened to me) that you clear your cache/cookies. When the bar has done this to me before, the light goes off in my brain that I just rushed in to class and didn't do my cache clearing homework prior to

gOOd lUck to you, and may you enjoy many more continued successes at the Academy
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 05-15-2013, 09:29 AM   #3

ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness
ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness

i was doing the strength and i just did not work right. maybe it is your browser. i liked to use IE but it just is not working properly with WW. like I was starting to play Lily Padz for a challenge and when i hit the key once to jump it jumped three times into the water. I believe the programming is messed up on a lot of the games. been having problems with most of the games. they slow down or stall. well, actually I think the ads running on the right side of the screen are the problem, slowing and stall while they change.

its a Ganz programming problem AGAIN.
ryhill is offline Female
Old 05-15-2013, 09:47 AM   #4
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I cleared cache and tried strength on my third account and it did the same thing. It also sometimes freezes or moves and I don't see it cause I fail then too. This is really frustrating.

I use firefox and like I mentioned, I had no problems with it and strength class before. That is how I got to almost level five.
Old 05-15-2013, 09:57 AM   #5
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Even though my webbies are on a much deserved summer break from Miss Cowoline -

I cleared my cache and just sent my L5 Biker Chick to Strength Class and had absolutely no problems on the FF Server. I logged out and cleared my cache and sent my L5 Bon Qui Qui to Strength Class and had absolutely no problems on the Chrome Server.

Hoping you have better luck at your attempts!
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 05-15-2013, 10:33 AM   #6
Majesty84

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
Even though my webbies are on a much deserved summer break from Miss Cowoline -

I cleared my cache and just sent my L5 Biker Chick to Strength Class and had absolutely no problems on the FF Server. I logged out and cleared my cache and sent my L5 Bon Qui Qui to Strength Class and had absolutely no problems on the Chrome Server.

Hoping you have better luck at your attempts!
Thanks. I hope someone else is experiencing it besides me.
Old 05-15-2013, 10:31 PM   #7
beanieaunty

beanieaunty is sweet stuff
beanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuff

I have this problem some times. I do school on 4 accounts; 1 pet has graduated, several at levels 8 + 9, several just starting out. One account will go super fast or freezes, the next one or two will be ok and the last one will glitch. Or two will be ok and two glitch. Or all will glitch. There is no rhyme or reason or pattern to it. Very frustrating as I am wasting classes. The only common thing I see is if there are animated ads running on the side, it will affect my play. I use google on 2 different computers, same problem. One computer is a year old and the other just a month old.
beanieaunty is offline Female
Old 05-21-2013, 07:00 AM   #8
Majesty84

This is ridiculous. I am two classes away from getting the motion for strength on my main account and I wasted both the regular and deluxe extra class. The past two days it's been the same glitchy class. At the time, there are usually no ads changing or being animated. I have the latest adobe flash player I just checked. Cache is cleared and my computer has everything up to date, because I did that recently. I press the button and let go at the first bar and it keeps going. Sometimes it'll freeze at the top and unfreeze past the bottom bar so I fail the class. Yes, sometimes it goes faster than normal as well.

I want to email Ganz about this so they know and maybe they can fix it. Should I use the ganz estore email address or is there another one I can use?
Old 05-21-2013, 08:27 AM   #9
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

This is not a new problem -- we've run into it for several years.
The code can get way ahead of what you see.
It partially has to do with how they coded the timer/action/display interaction.
It is why some have to run so many other programs when they do classes sometimes.
But it can "go away" for weeks at a time. Very frustrating.

Changes they made over a year ago seemed to make it worse, so that some classes
only work anymore if we are on certain computers at the library (super fast cnxn & proc. spd).

For upper levels, we anticipate where the pointer will appear in a second or two & base
actions on that.

Good luck.

Last edited by Twizzlerz; 05-21-2013 at 08:35 AM..
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 05-21-2013, 08:56 AM   #10
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

I am having the same problem, I have graduated from all classes except strength and agility. I am on level 6 with both, but can not advance because of this glitch. It is very frustrating. I only work on one pet because I know what is ahead for the others! Most days I do not even bother to go there.
las is offline Female
Closed

Tags
fish fashionistas