Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2011, 09:57 AM   #1
wwespotlight
Webkinz :)

wwespotlight is a jewel in the roughwwespotlight is a jewel in the rough

Question Glitch Reports *wacky log out carnival*

I have noticed that the Wacky Log Out Carnival is having glitches. The pinata game where you hit the wacky pinata is not showing up on the screen and not letting you play the game, all you hear is the carnival music in the background. Has anyone else noticed this?
wwespotlight is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2011, 10:20 AM   #2
I Love Pepsi!

tritman has a reputation beyond reputetritman has a reputation beyond reputetritman has a reputation beyond reputetritman has a reputation beyond reputetritman has a reputation beyond reputetritman has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Glitch Reports *wacky log out carnival*

i have noticed this to. So your not alone.
tritman is offline Male
Old 08-27-2011, 03:53 PM   #3
wwespotlight

wwespotlight is a jewel in the roughwwespotlight is a jewel in the rough

I wonder who else has noticed this because it doesn't seem to happen to my cousin and they have like worlds slowest computer lol
wwespotlight is offline Female
Old 08-28-2011, 08:27 AM   #4
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

That's happened to me before, buy most the time I just have to wait a minute, and it'll load
000000005 is offline Male
Old 08-28-2011, 07:31 PM   #5
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

This does happen to me on my two accounts as well. I find if I just log out and try it later the games are fine. Sometimes I have no problems with it. It is also pixelating terribly and running slow. I will be calling Ganz about the missing Wacky Clicky Floaty today and will bring this up as well.
Today was the last day to click on the Floating Wacky on WKN, in case you guys didn't find one , you are not alone.

Any one want to call Ganz, the # is 1 - 866 - 932 - 5469 Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm EST
peacemom is offline Female
Old 09-01-2011, 12:41 PM   #6
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

It happened to me today. The pinata game wouldn't appear even when I clicked the top button. I logged back in on a different browser and when I logged out, the carnival came up, but it still wouldn't appear. So not only do you miss out on the pinata game, you don't get the 100 W bonus for completing all three games.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female
Old 09-03-2011, 02:21 PM   #7
aiting for Fall Fest

partyangel will become famous soon enough

I started having this problem yesterday, on all 4 accounts. Logging back in later and changing internet browsers didn't help me either.
partyangel is offline Female
Old 09-03-2011, 02:28 PM   #8
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Yep we have the same problem!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 09-03-2011, 07:31 PM   #9
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

Same thing on all of our family's accounts...
smwcat is offline Female
Old 09-03-2011, 07:41 PM   #10
psalm 27:1

hpfan9 is sweet stuff
hpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuff

sAME THING.
hpfan9 is offline Female
Closed