Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2010, 01:23 PM   #81
Graphic Making
Gift Guru

tinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talent

Default Re: Super Token!

I added 5 tokens the other day, and I got the Super Token pop - up every time. Unfortunately, I got NO Kc xP
tinkrulz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2010, 02:27 PM   #82
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

Default Re: Super Token!!

That happened to my sister, too! She had 4 Wish Tokens in her dock. She's lucky.
Congrats on your super token!
CalleyCo is offline Female
Old 09-05-2010, 02:47 PM   #83
luvey53
Webkinz :)

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

Default Re: 3 SUPER TOKENS IN A ROW!!!

I was wondering about this super token. I had 6 tokens and everyone was a super token for $200. I did not get the kinzcash. I have been watching it, and it is still the same no kinzcash. I am going to save my tokens until the glitch is fixed.

View Post Originally Posted by tashytoot
Unfortunately there was no Kinzcash awarded with this glitch. I won the Token Collector Trophy though
Congrads on the trophy Just how many token did you have to collect to receive the trophy and did you spend any?

Last edited by luvey53; 09-05-2010 at 02:47 PM..
luvey53 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2010, 06:08 PM   #84
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

Congrats! Don't you just love that glitch?
CalleyCo is offline Female
Old 09-05-2010, 06:13 PM   #85

RubyRed9947 has disabled reputation

It's a glitch. And at the moment, it always happens. So if you have any other tokens, put them in now and three more tokens will be awarded!! But, sadly you never get the kc.
RubyRed9947 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2010, 06:47 PM   #86
catblack73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry. It is a glitch. You won't receive the KC.

Guess you wer'nt lucky. Ohwell!
catblack73 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2010, 07:50 AM   #87
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

It's a glitch
When my mom put a token in she got a warning on Webkinz !
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2010, 06:19 PM   #88
ho let the dogs out?

webkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talent

Talking Now What Are The Odds Of This?

Hey guys I was putting in a token in the Wish Factory and this happened! It's the first time ever for it to happen to me in Webkinz World.
Click the image to open in full size.
webkinzmasterz is offline Male
Old 09-06-2010, 06:20 PM   #89

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Now What Are The Odds Of This?

Congratulations! That was a pleasant surprise!
Aikou is offline Female
Old 09-06-2010, 06:33 PM   #90
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Now What Are The Odds Of This?

i don't want to burst your bubble, but everyone has been getting that message when they deposit wish tokens since the last update.
i have gotten it on my accounts, too................. but i don't get the money and others haven't either. if you get another token to drop in the machine.............. watch your kc totals and see if they go up. if they do, then it was an actual super token........... if not it is just a part of the glitch machine...............

congrats to you for HOPEFULLY getting the REAL THING!!!
miss spots is offline Female
Closed