Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2010, 06:21 PM   #61
Googles Club
Webkinz :)

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

Default Re: Super token? Twice? Where is my KC!?

Does any one read the front page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
demogorgon is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2010, 06:29 PM   #62
Call me Aimee
Gifted

RainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roost

Default Re: Super token? Twice? Where is my KC!?

View Post Originally Posted by demogorgon
Does any one read the front page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please be nice
I put up this thread before they posted it on the front page, and now its on the second page so anybody could have very easily missed it
RainbowSherbert is offline Female
Old 09-02-2010, 06:37 PM   #63
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: 3 SUPER TOKENS IN A ROW!!!

I think it's a glitch... But it's an awesome sauce glitch. Congrats!
DancingPants160 is offline Female
Old 09-02-2010, 07:37 PM   #64
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

Default Super Token!!

I had just inserted my wish token from the Deluxe Monthly Gifts into the Wish Machine, when this popped up!: Click the image to open in full size.
I was like, "Whoa! I have never heard of this! I was really shocked and happy. I took a screen shot as quick as I could. The I saw that I had two Wish Tokens, so I put it in, and look what else I got!: Click the image to open in full size.
Maybe you get them after you enter your twenty-fourth and up coin? The coins didn't look any different than they normally do, and it didn't say anything when I got them... Is this new, or totally old and I'm excited for nothing LOL?
Old 09-02-2010, 07:39 PM   #65
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Super Token!!

Congratulations!

I actually think it is a glitch, but a good one!
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 09-02-2010, 07:50 PM   #66
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

Well, if it is, I love it! I never really use KinzCash, so I have tons of it, but I like having a lot for some reason LOL. I am gonna go check to see if I got four hundred KinzCash. Be back with the news!

I want to say I did, but I seriously can't tel.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:38 PM   #67
superbakergirl

superbakergirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default SUPER TOKEN granted!

Woohoo! I got a 200 kinzcash super token from Amanda Panda today!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgSupertoken.jpg (17.3 KB, 1 views)
superbakergirl is offline Female
Old 09-02-2010, 08:49 PM   #68
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: SUPER TOKEN granted!

Congratulations! That's actually a glitch. But you do get the Kinzcash, so it's an awesome glitch.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:50 PM   #69
TURTLES!

Congratulations! Pup5115 is right, it's a glitch, but you'll still get the Kinzcash.
Old 09-02-2010, 09:09 PM   #70
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by vansquez
Well, if it is, I love it! I never really use KinzCash, so I have tons of it, but I like having a lot for some reason LOL. I am gonna go check to see if I got four hundred KinzCash. Be back with the news!

I want to say I did, but I seriously can't tel.
Yep! i think i'm going to miss the glitch because i don't have any wish tokens.

Yeah, large amounts of kc look pretty in the "bank" anyways Plus, you never have to worry about not having enough to buy those expensive holiday items
pup5115 is offline Male
Closed