Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2010, 03:49 PM   #41
Happy to be
Gifted

GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: kindness or a glitch?

Yep. It's a glitch. I mentioned to the CS rep that the announce of Super Token made my son very happy. She said, "Yeah. It's a glitch. But they're not really. They're not working like super tokens. The programmers are working on fixing it."
GlynnisI is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2010, 08:36 PM   #42
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Super token? Twice? Where is my KC!?

On my 5 deluxe accounts I won 2 supertokens each. so 10 supertokens.....Zero Kinzcash.
rockermom is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 08:38 PM   #43
Webkinz :)

kaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant future

Default Re: Super token? Twice? Where is my KC!?

I had that happen twice today, plus the token kept appearing in my dock. I called [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] and it was a glitch.

Sorry
kaslina is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 10:12 PM   #44
lmsund

Arwin is on a distinguished road

Been depositing tokens on all my delux accounts. It says the same thing, but I haven't received the bonus $200.00. Despite the message...my cash did not increase on any accounts. Looks like they are fixing the award part before the false message!
Arwin is offline Female
Old 09-02-2010, 03:57 AM   #45
hat the...

totallyaddicted knows the way
totallyaddicted knows the waytotallyaddicted knows the waytotallyaddicted knows the way

I too got the super tokens and no kc
totallyaddicted is offline Female
Old 09-02-2010, 10:39 AM   #46
Gifted

cutechicken is a name known to allcutechicken is a name known to allcutechicken is a name known to all

Default Every Token A Super Token?

Every token I entered in the Wish Machine today was a Super Token that gave me an extra 200 kc. Not sure if this is happening for today only or this hour only or what...but hurry and enter any tokens you might have. Worked on all 4 of our accounts.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:41 AM   #47
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

Default Re: Every Token A Super Token?

View Post Originally Posted by cutechicken
Every token I entered in the Wish Machine today was a Super Token that gave me an extra 200 kc. Not sure if this is happening for today only or this hour only or what...but hurry and enter any tokens you might have. Worked on all 4 of our accounts.
...yeap even my older ones sitting in the dock - but: did you get the cash awarded? I had one account where I watched it - 3 tokens and the KC would not change
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 09-02-2010, 10:43 AM   #48
Gifted

Kimber21 is a forum hero
Kimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum hero

Did you check your Kinzcash first. This was happening yesterday as well after the maintenance, but was not awarding the cash to the accounts. There is a report started in the Glitch section.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:49 AM   #49
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

yes it says you get 200 KC, but you really don't.
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 09-02-2010, 10:53 AM   #50
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Kimber21
Did you check your Kinzcash first. This was happening yesterday as well after the maintenance, but was not awarding the cash to the accounts. There is a report started in the Glitch section.
yeah I did but too late.... and I didn't know it was reported already... well, to bad... lesson learned - thanks Kimber
kuhl123 is offline Female
Closed