Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2010, 08:35 PM   #201
Webkinz :)
Londie will become famous soon enough

Default Re: kindness or a glitch?

View Post Originally Posted by kaslina
I got a the 200KC, but hit another glitch. After I deposited the token, another token appeared in the dock. I put that one in, and got a message that read: "This account will be monitored for illegal activity." I called [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] - glitch.
I also put in a token in the wish factory this afternoon, and immediately a message popped up that something suspicious had occured and that my account would be monitored for illegal activity. Also, said I had gotten a super token, and that I would receive $200.00, and it did not make it into my K cash account. It was after hours, so I could not call [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], but will tomorrow.

Last edited by Londie; 09-23-2010 at 08:35 PM..
Londie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2010, 08:39 PM   #202
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

Default Re: Glitch Report: $200 Super Wish Token

i have been having the same problem with them saying it is a super token and 200 KC. not getting the 200KC so i stopped putting in the tokens and to wait a while and try again. it can wait, no hurry.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 06:48 PM   #203
Londie will become famous soon enough

Default Re: kindness or a glitch?

Got the same message when I entered my token that " This account will be monitored for illegal activity." and no $200 k cash for "super token"
Londie is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 04:51 PM   #204
Call me Kat ♥

Katherinee is a glorious beacon of lightKatherinee is a glorious beacon of lightKatherinee is a glorious beacon of light

It's still happening! Hasn't someone told [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]?! Well we should! This is kind of getting annoying. Today I got a token from Balloon Dartz and it did the same thing. >:O Angry..
Katherinee is offline Female
Old 09-28-2010, 07:54 AM   #205
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by Katherinee
It's still happening! Hasn't someone told [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]?! Well we should! This is kind of getting annoying. Today I got a token from Balloon Dartz and it did the same thing. >:O Angry..

i have tokens on four accounts that i havent put in because of the 200 KC glitch. im waiting, waiting, waiting LOL i will use the CONTACT US function in the newspaper area to comment that there is a problem with the tokens. everyone should do a SUGGESTION AND COMMENT on the problelms, like kinzpost, tokens, no loading communal contest , etc.

also charms around pets neck not working. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 10-01-2010, 09:01 AM   #206
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

Default Super Tokens

All the wish tokens seem to say they are super tokens but you don't get 200KC. I have watched it time and time again and it's not adding the KC. Maybe the glitch is that Amanda tells you and a pop up says it is a super token with a reward of 200KC or maybe the glitch is just not getting awarded the KC. Either way, it's not right.
grammiedkinz is offline Female
Old 10-01-2010, 09:04 AM   #207
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Super Tokens

It's not right, I agree. This glitch has been going on for a few weeks now I'm afraid!
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 10-01-2010, 09:06 AM   #208
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

I think the glitch is that she says it. I have added at least 6 tokens where she has said it, but was never given the KC. Super Tokens are supposed to be a rare occurence.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2010, 09:24 AM   #209
NancyPants13

Nangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by auntjenny7
I think the glitch is that she says it. I have added at least 6 tokens where she has said it, but was never given the KC. Super Tokens are supposed to be a rare occurence.
I completely agree that that is the glitch! I hope they fix it!
Nangy is offline Female
Old 10-01-2010, 06:16 PM   #210
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

yep..ive added about 10 after my daughter said she had a super token and it gave her KC....All mine said it was a super token and I got 200kc but the KC was never added.
She's 7...so I didnt tell her it was messed up.She still thinks she got a *super token* ...im not gunna bust her bubble
tammy1072 is offline Female
Closed