Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2010, 03:54 PM   #191
hiddlesbatched
Webkinz :)
sportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tell
sportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: kindness or a glitch?

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
I put a token in and it said I won 200kc, but I did not receive any cash.
Me too! I put in like 5 tokens, and each time they said it was a super token, but I didn't get any kc for them.
sportslover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2010, 09:36 PM   #192

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

Default Re: Glitch Report: $200 Super Wish Token

I don't mind not getting the 200 KC - and have had all my tokens count.

What I'd be upset with is if it said I got the wish token trophy and it wasn't awarded - I've already won the other two items (extra token and coins) at least once.
Old 09-21-2010, 09:55 PM   #193
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Yep it's a glitch that has been going around for a while...it wouldn't be a bad glitch if we all got 200kc for each one! But you don't get awarded any kinzcash, just a regular token...
animalover48 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 10:08 AM   #194
Luiseach

Luiseach is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Author2B
Hi, so this morning, I entered in three tokens at the wish factory but every token was a special token, and I won 200 kinzcash each time. I forgot to check my kinzcash before so I don't know if I received the 200 kinzcash.
Glitch or kindness?

Thanks!
I have entered about 20 wish tokens between 5 different accounts over this past week; all say they are super tokens and that I won 200 kinzcash, but no kinzcash was awarded. MAJOR GLITCH!
Luiseach is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 06:42 PM   #195
i'm finally a

NDwebkinzfan98 has a spectacular aura about

ok, so this has happend to me too and my sis. she put in two tokens and each were super. but we didn't recieve the 200 cash for each token. my guess is the [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] has a glich that makes EVERY token a super token but we aren't reciving the cash. this is sooooo weird.
NDwebkinzfan98 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 07:16 PM   #196

YepItsMe is on a distinguished road

Happened to me too
its sad isnt it D=
YepItsMe is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 07:25 PM   #197
ow!I love my flute!

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

I got a token from the wheel of wishes today and I had several tokens that came up with that, it doesn't give you it though, sadly. But it was on the front page about a week ago.
Cin9000 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 07:33 PM   #198
:)
Gifted

Author2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by happy1979
when I had trouble last week with the wish machine I put my token in and it said please wait for the longest time and when I logged out I saw something pop up on the wish machine but didn't know what it was for!!!
and whenever I logged out of webkinz I get this message saying oops... and something about their sever!!! anyone here gettiing that message on Firefox?
I have firefox, and that 'oops' sign doesn't come up for me.
Author2B is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 02:47 PM   #199
i'm finally a

NDwebkinzfan98 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by happy1979
when I had trouble last week with the wish machine I put my token in and it said please wait for the longest time and when I logged out I saw something pop up on the wish machine but didn't know what it was for!!!
and whenever I logged out of webkinz I get this message saying oops... and something about their sever!!! anyone here gettiing that message on Firefox?
this happens to me EVERY DAY on webkinz. i don't have fire fox, but i have safari.
NDwebkinzfan98 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 07:43 PM   #200

Jemamich is a name known to allJemamich is a name known to allJemamich is a name known to all

Maybe they will be down tonigt to fix this darn glitch. I could have had a lot of kc for each token put in the wish machine. Hey, or maybe they are fixing the flying leaves. Yea!!!!
Jemamich is offline Female
Closed