Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2010, 12:33 PM   #121
Spike <3
Webkinz :)

wormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guide

Default Re: I want my money!

Wow poor you I got my $200 KC
wormie431 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2010, 12:40 PM   #122
s1w2
s1w2 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Super token? Twice? Where is my KC!?

Yep. this is a glitch. They don't give you the kinzcash. and every wish token apears as a super token. [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is working on it, but they think it will be a couple more days.
Old 09-11-2010, 04:44 PM   #123
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

My family received a bunch of Super Tokens in the past week on our accounts. The tokens were successfully added to the machine (thank goodness!) but we didn't receive any of the kinzcash.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 09-11-2010, 06:03 PM   #124
Call me Aimee
Gifted

RainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roost

Thanks for posting guys I hope they fix it soon!
RainbowSherbert is offline Female
Old 09-12-2010, 12:50 PM   #125

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

I think it's a glitch and those werent really super tokens cause my niece got like oh 11 of em supposedly..let's just say a lot...all super tokens...and i doubt they were ALL super tokens.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 09-12-2010, 12:55 PM   #126
Call me Kat ♥

Katherinee is a glorious beacon of lightKatherinee is a glorious beacon of lightKatherinee is a glorious beacon of light

I played Token Balloon Darts today and received a Token. I also got the Super Token message but no KC.
Katherinee is offline Female
Old 09-12-2010, 12:56 PM   #127
idgie6

puppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber

It was my fist one ever. I got two. But I didn't look to see if I got the KC. Sorry.
puppy girl is offline Female
Old 09-12-2010, 01:46 PM   #128

rattywoman8 has a spectacular aura about

Red face Re: Super token? Twice? Where is my KC!?

Oh, so everybody is having this problem? I got my fist "super token" yesterday with 200 and got another super token today with 200! And I thought it was just luck...I didn't even check if I received the . I'll pay attention to that next time.
rattywoman8 is offline Female
Old 09-12-2010, 01:48 PM   #129
Call me Aimee
Gifted

RainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roost

Yeah, i tried another today and still didn't get the KC
RainbowSherbert is offline Female
Old 09-12-2010, 01:52 PM   #130
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

I got a super token too......I actually don't know if I got the $$ or not. I don't know how much KC I started with. Must be a glitch.....how many super tokens are awarded, anyway????
Closed